inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Find an episode of any TV show that aired the day you were conceived

Written By: mxcrashxm on 03/13/18 at 11:36 pm

It is the same format as the other one. However, this might be tricky as you would have to figure out when you were conceived since not everyone is/was born around or exactly 9 months after conception.

Subject: Re: Find an episode of any TV show that aired the day you were conceived

Written By: nally on 03/13/18 at 11:43 pm

So for me that would be sometime in October of 1979. I might have better luck with that.

The following CHiPs episodes originally aired in said month:

"High Octane" 6 October 1979
"Death Watch" 13 October 1979
"Counterfeit" 20 October 1979
"Return of the Supercycle" 27 October 1979

Subject: Re: Find an episode of any TV show that aired the day you were conceived

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/14/18 at 8:42 am

Not sure if this is one, I just know I was conceived on or around 9/10/2001
dCHRD-_W0Ew

Written By: Dundee on 03/14/18 at 8:52 am

Okay, now THIS is a weird topic ;D I guess I will play along.

Let's see, I was conceived in late May 1996 around the 22nd or something.
Here is a show called Brookside that aired an episode that day:
D1VEkJshfxQ

Never heard of Brookside, looks like to be a generic 90s British soap.

Written By: Lyndialy on 03/14/18 at 5:32 pm

How do you find out your conception date?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/14/18 at 5:50 pm

How do you find out your conception date?

Here you go: https://www.free-online-calculator-use.com/reverse-due-date-calculator.html

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/14/18 at 5:52 pm

Here you go: https://www.free-online-calculator-use.com/reverse-due-date-calculator.html
The exact conception date....?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/14/18 at 5:55 pm

The exact conception date....?

An estimation. You never really know exactly the day you was conceived. Sperm can live in a woman's body for 5-7 days before fertilizing a woman's egg.

Written By: Lyndialy on 03/14/18 at 5:58 pm

Thanks. :)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/14/18 at 6:00 pm

Thanks. :)

You're welcome! :)

Written By: Dundee on 03/14/18 at 6:09 pm

An estimation. You never really know exactly the day you was conceived. Sperm can live in a woman's body for 5-7 days before fertilizing a woman's egg.
True. Another fun fact is that we all start life as half-winners considering that half our genes are from the winner sperm :D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/14/18 at 6:15 pm

True. Another fun fact is that we all start life as half-winners considering that half our genes are from the winner sperm :D

Yes, we all won the sperm race! :D

RIP to our sperm brothers and sisters  :\'(.

Written By: Wobo on 03/18/18 at 12:04 pm

I was conceived around August 13,2003 on that reverse calculator thing Black Panther/Reign Man Linked.

A Drama Show from NBC aired on this date
q7p5YfAny9c

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/18/18 at 1:40 pm

I was conceived around August 13,2003 on that reverse calculator thing Black Panther/Reign Man Linked.

A Drama Show from NBC aired on this date
q7p5YfAny9c

You're welcome! http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/aqDwC.png

Written By: TwilightPrince16 on 03/18/18 at 7:33 pm

Apparently pregnancy takes about 280 days or 40 weeks. March 30th, 2001 was 280 days before I was born, so I'll use that date.

Cartoon Cartoon Friday Clips
okf77N6sIJo

HxU_x-7f3EY

Fairly Odd Parents Series Premier  :D
iY9bI0ajZqo

Written By: nally on 03/19/18 at 12:50 am

Apparently pregnancy takes about 280 days or 40 weeks.

So, under that assumption, for me that would be 5 October 1979.

TV episodes that aired in prime time that day include:

The Incredible Hulk: "Brain Child"
Dukes of Hazzard: "The Rustlers"
Fantasy Island: "Baby" / "Marathon: Battle of the Sexes"

Check for new replies or respond here...