inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Your favorite singer?

Written By: Lyndialy on 03/18/18 at 7:43 pm

My favorite singer is Kelly Clarkson. Her songs are beautiful and emotional; they speak to me on a personal level. Her lyrics and voice are beautiful. Her songs motivate me to do anything. Her song "stronger" is especially empowering.

Subject: Re: Your favorite singer?

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/18/18 at 7:48 pm

Definitely Drake. He's the best hip-hop artist in the 2010's IMO. His song "God's Plan" is absolute fire.

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/18/18 at 7:53 pm

I'm trying not to fangirl right now lol. My favorite contemporary female singer is also Kelly Clarkson. Her latest album really one me over. She has always had such an amazing and powerful voice. She is definitely among  the best of her generation. I'm glad she's able to make the type of music she wants to make now.

I have favorite singers for different categories. My favorite female singers overall are TLC/Selena. My favorite contemporary male singer is Ro James.

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 03/18/18 at 11:25 pm

Freddie Mercury

Written By: meesa on 03/18/18 at 11:38 pm

Tough one! It changes from day to day.

Female: Stevie Nicks
Male: Otis Redding

Written By: gibbo on 03/19/18 at 5:16 am

Just reconnected with Joni Mitchell.  She may just be the best singer songwriter ever!

Written By: Dundee on 03/19/18 at 5:26 am

Definitely Björk.
Homogenic is by far #1 album of all-time for me. Such a weird but devastating voyage through experimental electronic landscapes and her unique vocals help conveying the quirky and rough emotions of that album.

Also, it still holds up to this day despite being over 20 years old.

Check for new replies or respond here...