inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How did you find out about inthe00s?

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/24/18 at 9:48 am

It started off when I was in reading class in May 2017 and I read an article about Generation Z. For some reason, the article was very interesting and I wanted to look up more about it. I got to a website called "Personality Cafe" which had a subforum about generations, so I joined and people were talking about a website called inthe00s. I didn't sign up at first because the website looked really outdated to me, but then I noticed that the generations subforum was becoming a bit inactive so I decided to join inthe00s and yet here I am.  :P Even discussing pop culture is very interesting to me now that I joined this website.

Subject: Re: How did you find out about inthe00s?

Written By: Wobo on 03/24/18 at 10:46 am

It was August 2017 and I was just searching up about the 2020s and found this website and I didn't join until September 2017.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 03/24/18 at 10:50 am

It was in 2012 where I think I was searching either for nostalgia pop culture or the decade's kid debates.

Written By: sweetbaby on 03/24/18 at 10:54 am

I was introduced to inthe00s on PerC on the generations forum.

Written By: graciee on 03/24/18 at 10:57 am

My friends talked about it. My friend wanted me to join.  :)

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 03/24/18 at 11:08 am

I found it from a link on www.inthe70s.com.   

Written By: nally on 03/24/18 at 12:23 pm

Through Amiright in late 2002, as mentioned on at least one other thread we have similar to this.

In turn, I found out about Amiright in April of 2000 by Google-searching some song lyrics.

Written By: Lyndialy on 03/24/18 at 2:57 pm

I found out about inthe00s while browsing the Internet, searching things from the 2010s. I stumbled upon this forum, which was intriguing because it has pop culture, decadeology, and much more.

Written By: Howard on 03/24/18 at 3:21 pm

I think I was browsing for a forum to discuss and I came upon a link and that was about I believe 18 years ago.

Written By: Emman on 03/24/18 at 10:00 pm

I discovered this website in 2004, can't remember exactly how but I was a roamer for many years until I finally joined as a member in 2010.

Written By: TwilightPrince16 on 03/24/18 at 10:09 pm

I discovered inthe00s through the Personality Cafe Generations forum, when I saw people were talking about it over there.

I found out about Personality Cafe a few years ago when I searched up "born in 2002" or something of the sort on Google. I found ZeldaFan20's "3 Types of 2000's Kids which one are you?" thread. From that point on, I'd occasionally visit Personality Cafe because I was interested in the 2000's kid topic. It was a guilty pleasure because I realized the topic at hand was weird/cringeworthy. It wasn't until August 2017 when I finally decided to make a Personality Cafe account.

Written By: 2001 on 03/24/18 at 10:16 pm

I think I searched "early 2000s kid" and landed in the "what was life like as a kid in the early 2000s?" thread. I'm not entirely sure though but that thread is still one of my favourites :D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/24/18 at 10:25 pm

I've known about inthe00s.com since 2014 or 2015.

However, I didn't join because they were archived pages. I was searching up things related to nostalgia and being a '00s kids and the whole generation debate.

I didn't join until last year (March 17, 2017) and I joined because I stumbled upon a thread for the 20th Anniversary of Toonami (which debuted on March 17, 1997). It was because of that thread why I joined, I thought that inthe00s.com was cool enough for me to join.

Check for new replies or respond here...