inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What birth years make you feel old?

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/25/18 at 12:55 am

For me, anyone born after 2008 makes me feel old for some reason. I don't know, 2009 babies seem extremely young to me in comparison to 2008 babies, and early 2010's borns make me feel like a great great great great grandmother. ;D

Subject: Re: What birth years make you feel old?

Written By: Wobo on 03/25/18 at 1:01 am

I'd say anybody born after 2008.
My cousins 4th birthday is in a few weeks  :o
I can imagine my little cousins who are 2010s babies coming to my house every weekend when I'm an adult.
Anyways i will already feel old around my cousins anyway.

Written By: 2001 on 03/25/18 at 1:32 am

2008+ because they call me uncle.

Written By: d90 on 03/25/18 at 1:45 am

Definitely 1997 and later. 1994;1995 and 1996 also make me feel old but not as much as those born after 1997 since most of those born between 1994 and 1996 were already going to elementary school by late 2001.

Written By: 2001 on 03/25/18 at 1:50 am

Oh wait, I change my answer to 1997 because my ex boyfriend used to call me daddy.

Written By: Dundee on 03/25/18 at 8:40 am

Oh wait, I change my answer to 1997.

Definitely 1997

Boo

Written By: Dundee on 03/25/18 at 8:47 am

Anyway that title goes to only 2006 borns and no one else because one of them called me "old" when I had to help in an elementary class back in 2012 >:(

Written By: 2001 on 03/25/18 at 9:45 am

Anyway that title goes to only 2006 borns and no one else because one of them called me "old" when I had to help in an elementary class back in 2012 >:(

My 2005 born sister called me old when I was 20.  ???

It was at the hospital (in public) so all the nurses piled on her about how wrong she is, so I didn't feel old.  8)

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 03/25/18 at 9:38 pm

2005 is probably the first birth year that makes me feel old.

2005-2007: I feel "kind of old". It would definitely be very difficult to relate to these people as of this time, as the first signs of a generation gap could be seen here.
2008-2010: I feel very old. This is a borderline generation gap.
2011+: This is a full-on generation gap, considering that they are a whole cycle of the Chinese Zodiac younger than I. The only similarities that I may have with people born in 2011 are familial similarities.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/25/18 at 9:42 pm

2005 is probably the first birth year that makes me feel old.

2005-2007: I feel "kind of old". It would definitely be very difficult to relate to these people as of this time, as the first signs of a generation gap could be seen here.
2008-2010: I feel very old. This is a borderline generation gap.
2011+: This is a full-on generation gap, considering that they are a whole cycle of the Chinese Zodiac younger than I. The only similarities that I may have with people born in 2011 are familial similarities.

THIS^^^

Written By: THY9899 on 03/26/18 at 4:00 am

2005 and after 8)

Written By: 1999 Baby, 2000s Kid on 03/26/18 at 5:37 am

When normally thinking about just the year they were born in, I'd say 2009+ because that's 10+ years younger than me, and when thinking of people I know born in those birth years, my cousin born in 2008 is my youngest cousin I'd see myself being able to relate to in the future when talking about growing up.

This doesn't mean I see people born in 2008 as peers though, that would be 1996-2001 people and sometimes 2002.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/26/18 at 3:58 pm

There's been a shift on this over the years. A while back, I would see a 1994 born and that would look kind of young, but now that kids that age are getting older not so much anymore. Mid '90s kids are the last that I can relate to fairly well, as they were at least old enough to remember some kid trends from the late '90s which were my last chidhood years.

Late '90s borns are the first that still seem pretty young to me. Though, to be honest, with the larger number of late '90s borns I've talked to over the last few years, there is some relation there because they did have a portion of their childhoods before the popularity of social media and stuff, so I'd say they make me look more dated than anything.

2000 and later is a whole different story, though. At my age, anybody born after 2000 should not be as old as they are getting.

At a video game store I was talking to a 15 year old while we were looking through the retro gaming stuff. I was trying to find a PlayStation game, and he's like, yeah, I like playing all of these classic old games that came out before I was born. I'm like, you're a teenager and 5th gen games are before you were born. How can my junior high video games be older than you.

Obviously, after you get past like 2002 borns, they're so young that me even talking to them sort of comes close to pervy old man territory.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/26/18 at 4:05 pm

There's been a shift on this over the years. A while back, I would see a 1994 born and that would look kind of young, but now that kids that age are getting older not so much anymore. Mid '90s kids are the last that I can relate to fairly well, as they were at least old enough to remember some kid trends from the late '90s which were my last chidhood years.

Late '90s borns are the first that still seem pretty young to me. Though, to be honest, with the larger number of late '90s borns I've talked to over the last few years, there is some relation there because they did have a portion of their childhoods before the popularity of social media and stuff, so I'd say they make me look more dated than anything.

2000 and later is a whole different story, though. At my age, anybody born after 2000 should not be as old as they are getting.

At a video game store I was talking to a 15 year old while we were looking through the retro gaming stuff. I was trying to find a PlayStation game, and he's like, yeah, I like playing all of these classic old games that came out before I was born. I'm like, you're a teenager and 5th gen games are before you were born. How can my junior high video games be older than you.

Obviously, after you get past like 2002 borns, they're so young that me even talking to them sort of comes close to pervy old man territory.

It's seems like you need to have a seat, old man http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/sitdown2.png.

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/chris-hansen-gif-1.gif

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: mqg96 on 03/26/18 at 4:20 pm

As a 4th year college student, I'm starting to bond with 2000-2003 born's a lot more now, since they are in high school and their maturity level is getting closer to mine. It was a bigger gap when I was in high school when most of them were still in elementary school. I was in Atlanta marching against gun violence this past Saturday (no I'm not completely anti-gun, I saw some crazy signs), and all over the news your emotions can easily connect to those high school students 14-18 years of age who lost loved ones from the Parkland school shooting.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/26/18 at 4:24 pm

As a 4th year college student, I'm starting to bond with 2000-2003 born's a lot more now, since they are in high school and their maturity level is getting closer to mine. It was a bigger gap when I was in high school when most of them were still in elementary school. I was in Atlanta marching against gun violence this past Saturday (no I'm not completely anti-gun, I saw some crazy signs), and all over the news your emotions can easily connect to those high school students 14-18 years of age who lost loved ones from the Parkland school shooting.

That's awesome man!

Written By: unicornic on 03/26/18 at 4:27 pm

Children born after 2006 make me feel old... For a reason I can't really explain.... Maybe it's because they never lived in a pre iPhone world  :o

Written By: mqg96 on 03/26/18 at 4:52 pm

That's awesome man!

I wanted to save this for the politics/religion thread, but since it's brief I'll go ahead and mention here real quick. I had 2 male cousins on both sides of my family (both were 2nd cousins), one of them from my mom's side was shot by a rifle in his neighborhood and thankfully he survived (it was a miracle, he was put in the trauma hospital had to get a lot of stitches put in his stomach), the other cousin from my dad's side got shot, and I don't know what gun it was, but it was strong enough to spatter all of his organs apart and he was killed. He was the same age I was but a grade under me, grew up with him in Alabama every year. I was devastated. All of this happened through 2017. The march was for all gun violence that's been going on around the country lately, and I still say this, but the seed was planted going back to Trevon Martin/Zimmerman back in 2012 and Sandy Hook, followed by police shootings and the Church shooting in Charleston.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/26/18 at 6:13 pm

To you '00s born guys, here's a question. When you talk to guys around my age, just turned 30 for the record, do you consider us old and outdated, or do we still seem kinda relevant and young. Most of my younger cousins are a little older than that, so it would be neat to read some '00s born opionions on that.

Written By: 2001 on 03/26/18 at 6:21 pm

I'm not even attracted to women so I have an alibi but even I feel like a creep talking to teenage girls tbh ;D

Written By: 2001 on 03/26/18 at 6:23 pm

To you '00s born guys, here's a question. When you talk to guys around my age, just turned 30 for the record, do you consider us old and outdated, or do we still seem kinda relevant and young. Most of my younger cousins are a little older than that, so it would be neat to read some '00s born opionions on that.

I'm not a teenager anymore but I remember when I was a teen even university aged kids (18-22) seemed a lot older, and 23-29 felt like grownups, and 30+ was old ;D

Written By: Dundee on 03/26/18 at 6:23 pm

Btw just a reminder that in only 2 years people born 2 decades after you are gonna be elligible to post on this forum ;D

How does that feel :D?

Written By: Wobo on 03/26/18 at 9:00 pm

Nah you're not old or outdated.

Written By: Todd Pettingzoo on 03/26/18 at 9:40 pm

1995+

Written By: 2001 on 03/26/18 at 9:58 pm

Btw just a reminder that in only 2 years people born 2 decades after you are gonna be elligible to post on this forum ;D

Despair.

1995+

When did 1987-1994 babies no longer make you feel 'old' if I may ask? Because for me people born 1998-2004 still make me feel kind of old, but that could be because they're still teenagers.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 03/27/18 at 3:57 am

I see you as a little outdated Becasue your not apart of the 'current' generation which is basically mid 90s-early 2000s babies. However your definetly still on the younger side of Middle age and are still somewhat relatable, unlike 60s/70s borns. Like when you were 18 you still had cellphones, social media etc....just much crappier.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/27/18 at 10:16 am

I'm not even attracted to women so I have an alibi but even I feel like a creep talking to teenage girls tbh ;D

Yeah, I don't look young for my age like some do, so it's pretty easy to tell that I'm about 30. Let's just say that if I were to be out among the public chatting with a 15 year old girl, I would be getting a lot of ugly looks.

I'm not a teenager anymore but I remember when I was a teen even university aged kids (18-22) seemed a lot older, and 23-29 felt like grownups, and 30+ was old ;D

Pretty much the same for me. When I was a teenager, anybody that was born before about 1975 seemed very old. Like, they didn't even have Nintendo growing up, so totally another generation. The fact that I'm as old to an '00s born as they were to me is not awesome to say the least.

No, it's true. There's a girl that I went to school with that has a daughter born around 2005. She's 12 and starting to get quite old, and the fact that I actually could be her father is when you start noticing just how old you're getting.

I see you as a little outdated Becasue your not apart of the 'current' generation which is basically mid 90s-early 2000s babies. However your definetly still on the younger side of Middle age and are still somewhat relatable, unlike 60s/70s borns. Like when you were 18 you still had cellphones, social media etc....just much crappier.

Yeah, I agree with that. My early teen years during the early '00s were a lot different with no mobile phones and a dial-up connection, but by my later teen years, there were quite a few similarities, particularly with the early take off of social media during the mid '00s.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 03/27/18 at 10:41 am

I'd say for me (I'm 22) anybody high school aged and younger seems pretty young. Granted, High School seniors (2000 borns) are only a few years younger than me, so they're not that much different in the grand scheme of things. I've actually started to relate more with (VERY) early 00s babies more and more recently as they're now approaching adulthood. I see them as my younger brothers/sisters in a sort of older peer to younger peer relationship. They may understand some of my cultural references or not (their eyes could be rolling when I discuss Even Stevens but 5 minutes later we could recite iconic quotes from Drake & Josh ;D), so overall they are relatively similar.

However, kids around the age as the underclassmen of high school now (so 2003 borns), is around where things start to feel noticeably different. 2000 borns have vague memories of things like VHS, CDs, dial up, etc. and clearer memories of pre-smartphones and the core 2000s/pre Great Recession era, thus we could relate a decent deal. However, 2003 kids weren't even alive much when VHS was still a viable option for video (let alone remember it), may view CDs in the same way I may view cassettes/vinly records, they likely have little to no memories of the core 2000s/pre recession period, and let alone a world before smartphones.

2000 & 2003 borns are only three years apart, but it seems the age difference pertaining to pop culture, technology, lifestyles, etc. is pretty massive between the two.

So I guess if I had to pick a cutoff on where it starts to feel SUPER young to me, I'd say around Late 2001 or 2002 babies (or practically anybody born AFTER 9/11, one of the first major news events I remember and one that affected my generation bigly, along with the obvious cultural differences I laid out).

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/27/18 at 11:43 am

I'd say for me (I'm 22) anybody high school aged and younger seems pretty young. Granted, High School seniors (2000 borns) are only a few years younger than me, so they're not that much different in the grand scheme of things. I've actually started to relate more with (VERY) early 00s babies more and more recently as they're now approaching adulthood. I see them as my younger brothers/sisters in a sort of older peer to younger peer relationship. They may understand some of my cultural references or not (their eyes could be rolling when I discuss Even Stevens but 5 minutes later we could recite iconic quotes from Drake & Josh ;D), so overall they are relatively similar.

However, kids around the age as the underclassmen of high school now (so 2003 borns), is around where things start to feel noticeably different. 2000 borns have vague memories of things like VHS, CDs, dial up, etc. and clearer memories of pre-smartphones and the core 2000s/pre Great Recession era, thus we could relate a decent deal. However, 2003 kids weren't even alive much when VHS was still a viable option for video (let alone remember it), may view CDs in the same way I may view cassettes/vinly records, they likely have little to no memories of the core 2000s/pre recession period, and let alone a world before smartphones.

2000 & 2003 borns are only three years apart, but it seems the age difference pertaining to pop culture, technology, lifestyles, etc. is pretty massive between the two.

So I guess if I had to pick a cutoff on where it starts to feel SUPER young to me, I'd say around Late 2001 or 2002 babies (or practically anybody born AFTER 9/11, one of the first major news events I remember and one that affected my generation bigly, along with the obvious cultural differences I laid out).

Fair assessment.

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/27/18 at 5:17 pm

Speaking of 9/11, I actually have a friend who I went to Middle School with that was born only one day before it. I remember at the beginning of 7th grade when he went to the school website to check his grades, and there was this tab that shows your personal information (e.g. Name, legal guardians, date of birth, etc) and it literally said "9/10/2001" next to his date of birth and his other friend was like "Were you really born one day before 9/11?" and he said "Yeah".

I actually still talk to him today.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/27/18 at 5:35 pm

Celebrities like Ludacris, Taraji P. Henson and Harry Connick Jr. were born on September 11th. However, obviously not September 11th, 2001 ;D.

Also, one of my history teachers in high school was born on September 11th. She was born on September 11, 1979.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 03/27/18 at 5:39 pm

Celebrities like Ludacris, Taraji P. Henson and Harry Connick Jr. were born on September 11th. However, obviously not September 11th, 2001 ;D.

Also, one of my history teachers was born on September 11th. She was born on September 11, 1979.

Unfortunately, there was someone else who was born on September 11th.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/08/Dylan_Klebold.JPG/200px-Dylan_Klebold.JPG

Written By: Redhairkid on 03/27/18 at 5:52 pm

1975 and onwards.

Written By: Wobo on 03/27/18 at 5:53 pm

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/08/Dylan_Klebold.JPG/200px-Dylan_Klebold.JPG

LOL and he was born 20 years before 9/11.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/27/18 at 5:59 pm

LOL and he was born 20 years before 9/11.

https://i.imgur.com/vES3DAK.gif

(I already knew this)

Written By: Dundee on 03/27/18 at 7:26 pm

Thinking of it, where are the 2001 borns on this forum? I've noticed a lot of members from 1999 and 2002, but little to no boarders from years like 1998 and 2001 ???

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/27/18 at 7:32 pm

Thinking of it, where are the 2001 borns on this forum? I've noticed a lot of members from 1999 and 2002, but little to no boarders from years like 1998 and 2001 ???

DesiredUsernameWasTaken (1998)
Longaotian00 (2000)
unicornic (2001)

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/27/18 at 8:08 pm

DesiredUsernameWasTaken (1998)
Longaotian00 (2000)
unicornic (2001)

Temaichi (2000)
SmartBo1 (2001)
Sexiest bitch ever AKA Rainbowz (2002)
prodanny288 (2002)
MetalNintimbo (2002)
sweetbaby (2004)
wobo (2004)
Lyndialy (2005)

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/27/18 at 8:17 pm

Overall (as far as I know):
Longaotion (2000)
Temaichi (2000)
Unicornic (2001)
SmartBo1 (2001)
Rainbowz (2002)
MetalNintimbo (2002)
prodanny288 (2002)
ofx (2002)
graciee (2003)
abisert (2003)
wobo (2004)
sweetbaby (2004)
Lyndialy (2005)

Damn, so many 2002 babies.  ;D ;D

Written By: Looney Toon on 03/27/18 at 8:25 pm

Overall (as far as I know):
Longaotion (2000)
Temaichi (2000)
Unicornic (2001)
SmartBo1 (2001)
Rainbowz (2002)
MetalNintimbo (2002)
prodanny288 (2002)
ofx (2002)
graciee (2003)
abisert (2003)
wobo (2004)
sweetbaby (2004)
Lyndialy (2005)

Damn, so many 2002 babies.  ;D ;D

2002 is the year legends are born. 8)

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/27/18 at 8:31 pm

That's right.  ;) 8)

Written By: 2001 on 03/27/18 at 8:33 pm

Like Avril Lavigne

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 03/27/18 at 8:49 pm

Like Avril Lavigne

She was born in 1984.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/27/18 at 9:34 pm

She was born in 1984.

That's not what he meant. Her debut album which was also the album that catapulted her into stardom was Let Go.

Let Go came out in 2002.

Written By: Brian06 on 03/27/18 at 10:19 pm

It starts with mid '90s born people, they're quite a bit younger than me but it's not THAT bad yet just noticeably younger. When you get to 2000s borns I definitely start feeling OLD, but with mid 2000s and later it's even worse since you're now talking about people that could be my children.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 03/27/18 at 10:56 pm

Back when I was a user on PersonalityCafe (I went by the pseudonym "geisterhund"), basically nobody was born in 1998.

You had a lot of users born in 1995, 1996, 1997, and 1999 (I stopped at 1999 because it has been sixteen months since I posted anything there and I am not sure who was the youngest poster at the time), but not 1998.

Written By: 2001 on 03/27/18 at 11:01 pm

I think there are a few people born 1998.

There are even less people born 1994, that's what I find weird.  :-\\

Written By: Brian06 on 03/27/18 at 11:02 pm

WTF middle age? I mean I know I'm getting close, but I didn't quite consider myself there yet until like late 30s, but then you just put me on the "younger side of middle age".  ;D

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/27/18 at 11:18 pm

That is very weird.

Written By: 2001 on 03/27/18 at 11:26 pm

WTF middle age? I mean I know I'm getting close, but I didn't quite consider myself there yet until like late 30s, but then you just put me on the "younger side of middle age".  ;D

Lol this reminds me of when my ex told me I was a "middle aged young person" on my 25th birthday ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/27/18 at 11:45 pm

That is very weird.

I agree.

Written By: Brian06 on 03/27/18 at 11:47 pm

Lol this reminds me of when my ex told me I was a "middle aged young person" on my 25th birthday ;D

Yeah I sorta felt the first true hints of getting older around 25. The reality of 31 is scaring more than 30 now in a way. Like I'm gonna go from being "just turned 30" to now being solidly in my 30s.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 12:23 am

I turn 25 in 6 years (2024). So you're telling me that I only have 6 years until I start to become "middle aged"? :-\\ :(

Written By: mxcrashxm on 03/28/18 at 12:34 am

That is very weird.
Honestly, we can see say the same thing with the entire 1990-94 group. There's actually not alot of active users from the other years either. The reason for that is they were mainly active here 3/4-12 years ago. These days, they're so busy due to either having a full-time job, children, or taking care of other responsibilities.

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/28/18 at 12:44 am

I turn 25 in 6 years (2024). So you're telling me that I only have 6 years until I start to become "middle aged"? :-\\ :(

Nope, you're good. You can proclaim you're middle aged when you turn 45.

Written By: Brian06 on 03/28/18 at 12:52 am

I'm thinking a lot about 35 in only 4 years. Women do really begin losing their fertility then and having kids and stuff does begin to get harder. Of course I'm a man so that doesn't effect me, but thinking about how women born in '87 are getting close to their fertility declining significantly is pretty depressing. Like real physical realities of aging. This stuff hits me a bit more now as I get closer to it. I don't consider someone my age quite middle aged...yet, but it is sorta true that someone born in 1987 is kinda starting to get pretty close to early middle age now. Not there yet really but getting close.

Written By: 2001 on 03/28/18 at 6:52 am

Not that I think they're old since they're only 10 years older than me but I think middle aged starts at 35ish. At the very least, you're no longer "young" then.

Middle aged *young* person lol.

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/28/18 at 7:06 am

Not that I think they're old since they're only 10 years older than me but I think middle aged starts at 35ish.

I disagree so much with this lol.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 03/28/18 at 7:28 am

Middle age (according to dictionary.com):

noun
1. the period of human life between youth and old age, sometimes considered as the years between 45 and 65 or thereabout.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 7:37 am

I was being facetious about the middle age comment :P ;D.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 7:38 am

I'm thinking a lot about 35 in only 4 years. Women do really begin losing their fertility then and having kids and stuff does begin to get harder. Of course I'm a man so that doesn't effect me, but thinking about how women born in '87 are getting close to their fertility declining significantly is pretty depressing. Like real physical realities of aging. This stuff hits me a bit more now as I get closer to it. I don't consider someone my age quite middle aged...yet, but it is sorta true that someone born in 1987 is kinda starting to get pretty close to early middle age now. Not there yet really but getting close.

Well, you better start having kids then! :D ;D

Written By: 2001 on 03/28/18 at 8:26 am

Middle age (according to dictionary.com):

noun
1. the period of human life between youth and old age, sometimes considered as the years between 45 and 65 or thereabout.

Whoever wrote this was 40 lol.

60+ isn't middle aged to me anymore. My dad is 60 and to me he looks a bit passed that now.  :-\\ (although he's not senior citizen territory yet)

Written By: 2001 on 03/28/18 at 2:28 pm

One thing I'm happy about is that us 1992/1993 people no longer show up in the 1980s' babies range of birth years that make them feel old. Around 2010-2012 on this site people were talking about how they can't relate to people past 1990 at all and how Gen Z must start 1992 or 1993 or something lol. ;D

At work though mid-30s people still tease me like when I say "I used to do that in high school" they say "you mean like last year?" NO, I'm talking talking ten years ago.  :-X :-[

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 2:32 pm

One thing I'm happy about is that us 1992/1993 people no longer show up in the 1980s' babies range of birth years that make them feel old. Around 2010-2012 on this site people were talking about how they can't relate to people past 1990 at all and how Gen Z must start 1992 or 1993 or something lol. ;D

At work though mid-30s people still tease me like when I say "I used to do that in high school" they say "you mean like last year?" NO, I'm talking talking ten years ago.  :-X :-[

My sister was born in November 1983. I'm pretty sure you would make her feel old :P.

Written By: 2001 on 03/28/18 at 2:34 pm

My sister was born in November 1983. I'm pretty sure you would make her feel old :P.

I used to give my ex-colleague born 1984 parenting advice.  8)

But I tried to get his daughter into Katy Perry. That probably made him feel ancient LOL.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 2:38 pm

I used to give my ex-colleague born 1984 parenting advice.  8)

But I tried to get his daughter into Katy Perry. That probably made him feel ancient LOL.

That's hilarious! http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/laff.gif

Written By: 2001 on 03/28/18 at 2:47 pm

That's hilarious! http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/laff.gif

(Slowpoke's screeching voice) "Baby you're a firework! Come on let your colours burst! Make em go up up up! As you shoot across the sky-y-y!"
"Dude, you're into this stuff?" ;D ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 2:49 pm

(Slowpoke's screeching voice) "Baby you're a firework! Come on let your colours burst! Make em go up up up! As you shoot across the sky-y-y!"
"Dude, you're into this stuff?" ;D ;D

https://media.giphy.com/media/XmHcZheuTPLtC/giphy.gif

Written By: Howard on 03/28/18 at 3:02 pm

You don't become middle aged till you get into your early 40's.

Written By: Howard on 03/28/18 at 3:03 pm

I got one more year to go.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 3:08 pm

You don't become middle aged till you get into your early 40's.

I was being facetious about the middle age comment :P ;D.

Written By: mqg96 on 03/28/18 at 3:45 pm

kid: 0-12

kid to young adult: 13-17

young adult: 18-29

young adult to middle aged: 30-44 (peak of life basically)

middle aged: 45-54

middle aged to old: 55-64

Written By: Dundee on 03/28/18 at 4:09 pm

Middle aged is definitely not in your 30s, that's the age of becoming young parents.
Middle aged is like when your kids are in their late teens/in college and when you've accomplished your most important mission in life.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 03/28/18 at 4:16 pm

Speaking of 9/11, I actually have a friend who I went to Middle School with that was born only one day before it. I remember at the beginning of 7th grade when he went to the school website to check his grades, and there was this tab that shows your personal information (e.g. Name, legal guardians, date of birth, etc) and it literally said "9/10/2001" next to his date of birth and his other friend was like "Were you really born one day before 9/11?" and he said "Yeah".

Damn thats crazy :o. Must be weird living with that for the rest of his life. Kind of a off topic question, but how does guys your age react to 9/11 and the subsequent events that followed it (Patriot Act, Iraq War, etc.)? Obviously you guys don't remember it (you were just born around that time), but its interesting nonetheless. Also, what was the first major world event that you remember?

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/28/18 at 4:19 pm

Damn thats crazy :o. Must be weird living with that for the rest of his life. Kind of a off topic question, but how does guys your age react to 9/11 and the subsequent events that followed it (Patriot Act, Iraq War, etc.)? Obviously you guys don't remember it (you were just born around that time), but its interesting nonetheless. Also, what was the first major world event that you remember?

Well, I was born 9 months after it so I was probably being conceived when it happened.  ;D Also, despite being the first class born after it, we never actually learned about it in school (at least not yet). We learn more about things that happened like 100 or 200 years ago, like the French Revolution and stuff like that.

As for the first major world event, I don't know tbh. It depends on what counts as a major world event.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 03/28/18 at 4:20 pm

That's right.  ;) 8)

That title used to belong to us 1995 & 1996 babies :\'(. If you're free, look up some old posts from 2015 & 2016 on here and you'll see hella people from the C/O 2013 & 2014 having fun with various topics. In particular; me (I was ocarinafan96 back then), mqg96, Zelek, and EazyE-Man (haven't seen him in a minute). Damn those were the days.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 03/28/18 at 4:23 pm

Well, I was born 9 months after it so I was probably being conceived when it happened.  ;D Also, despite being the first class born after it, we never actually learned about it in school. We learn more about things that happened like 100 or 200 years ago, like the French Revolution and stuff like that.

As for the first major world event, I don't know tbh. It depends on what counts as a major world event.

Oh my bad I forgot ;D. I see, yeah it was similar in school for me, we mainly learned about stuff from the mid 20th century and prior the most. We barely touched upon latter 20th century historic events like The Moon Landing or JFK's Assassination. I guess the mentality was that because these events are still relatively recent, that teachers didn't necessarily have to teach us about it.

Oh by world event, it could really be anything news worthy related. You were born in 2002, so I assume you may remember MJ's death in 09'?

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/28/18 at 4:29 pm

Oh my bad I forgot ;D. I see, yeah it was similar in school for me, we mainly learned about stuff from the mid 20th century and prior the most. We barely touched upon latter 20th century historic events like The Moon Landing or JFK's Assassination. I guess the mentality was that because these events are still relatively recent, that teachers didn't necessarily have to teach us about it.

Oh by world event, it could really be anything news worthy related. You were born in 2002, so I assume you may remember MJ's death in 09'?

Yeah, hardly anything we learn in history is actually "recent" history ;D

Also, I don't remember his death despite being 7. I didn't pay much attention. Does a hurricane count? I remember hurricane sandy even though it didn't affect others worldwide.  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 03/28/18 at 4:35 pm

Middle aged is definitely not in your 30s, that's the age of becoming young parents.
Middle aged is like when your kids are in their late teens/in college and when you've accomplished your most important mission in life.

Middle age to me means quite literally middle-aged. The median age in most Western countries is 35-45 (37 in the US), and life expectancies are usually around 80 years, and 40 would be the middle of your life for the average person. I mean you can't call yourself young when over half the population is younger than you lol.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 4:47 pm

Also, I don't remember his death despite being 7. I didn't pay much attention. Does a hurricane count? I remember hurricane sandy even though it didn't affect others worldwide.  ;D

Wow, the first major world event you remember was something that happened when you were 10. WOW! :o

Hurricane Sandy struck the Northeast in October 2012. I remember that clear as day and I was affected by it as I am a resident of Brooklyn, NY.

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/28/18 at 4:53 pm

Wow, the first major world event you remember was something that happened when you were 10. WOW! :o

Hurricane Sandy struck the Northeast in October 2012. I remember that clear as day and I was affected by it as I am a resident of Brooklyn, NY.

I didn't really pay attention to major world events when I was younger because I was too focused on playing with my dolls.  ;D

The reason why hurricane sandy is the first I remember is that it actually affected us and I had off school for like 5 days or so because of it.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 03/28/18 at 5:01 pm

Lol yeah. But it does seem weird that soon when more and more 2010 babies become school aged that they're gonna learn (or relate to) events like 9/11, The Great Recession, the launch of the iPhone, and other transformative events that occurred in the 2000s in the same way I saw events in the 1980s like the Challenger Explosion, Iran-Contra Scandal, and Fall of The Berlin Wall. Like, being born in 2016 would be leaps and bounds different than being born in 1996.

Also, yeah I remember Sandy being a b!tch. We were out of power for a week, however a nor'easter came through a week later and further ravaged the area, in which we lost power again for another few days. From what I remember, I don't even think I was able to go back to school until the 1st or 2nd week of November, thats how bad it was.

Yeah I'm right across the Hudson and we got hit pretty hard :\'(.

Written By: mqg96 on 03/28/18 at 5:04 pm

and adults can no longer be YOUNG once they hit 30 either. Keep in mind, age 30 is the average age parents have children, which means it's between 20's and 30's when parents have children. Believe it or not, there are many parents in their late 30's with teens as well. This is why I said age 30-44 is the transition from young adult to middle aged. I don't know the specific name for this group, but I guess we can call them simply "adults" not young or middle aged at all. Around 30-44 it varies depending on genetics, family generational trends, or staying healthy (taking care of your body). People in their early 30's or even mid 30's could still look like teenagers or early 20's, while those in their late 30's or early 40's who don't take care of themselves can look middle aged. It happens. People can't control when their hair grays or fall out (it's genetics). But men's hair can gray as early as the moment they hit 40. LOL I feel like what I'm discussing is hilarious af.

Written By: mqg96 on 03/28/18 at 5:07 pm

and it's mind blowing to me that those born in the early 70's are only getting older every "tick tock tick tock!", a 1970 born being 48 is unreal to me, just as unreal as a 2003 born being in high school. I remember when 1970 born's were still cool and hyperactive.

Written By: 2001 on 03/28/18 at 5:08 pm

My brother's basketball net fell during Hurricane Sandy.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/hurricane-sandy-never-forget.jpg

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/28/18 at 5:11 pm

Lol yeah. But it does seem weird that soon when more and more 2010 babies become school aged that they're gonna learn (or relate to) events like 9/11, The Great Recession, the launch of the iPhone, and other transformative events that occurred in the 2000s in the same way I saw events in the 1980s like the Challenger Explosion, Iran-Contra Scandal, and Fall of The Berlin Wall. Like, being born in 2016 would be leaps and bounds different than being born in 1996.

Also, yeah I remember Sandy being a b!tch. We were out of power for a week, however a nor'easter came through a week later and further ravaged the area, in which we lost power again for another few days. From what I remember, I don't even think I was able to go back to school until the 1st or 2nd week of November, thats how bad it was.

Yeah, I definitely don't remember most of those events for some reason. I started Kindergarten just before the recession began so I do have memories of a time before it happened, but I never actually knew it was a thing. :o I don't even remember when the first iPhone came out but I do have vivid memories of a pre-iPhone world. 2006 was the first year I had vivid memories of.

And speaking of 9/11, I remember when someone asked me what I was doing on that day and I said: "Oh, I was just fertilizing my mom's eggs" ;D

Written By: Dundee on 03/28/18 at 5:13 pm

That's... a pretty normal thing. I mean we certainly scare 70s-80s borns too when we say we impossibly can remember things like the end of the cold war, the fall of the Berlin wall, the gulfwar, and so forth. I barely remember 9/11 for instance (I think I was playing with playdough when my parents were watching the news ;D) so I have no problem with people which for them is an historical event instead of a "remember when" event.

The first major event that really haunted me for life was the '04 Tsunami, I was so glued by shock on my tv screen (I also remember following the beginning of the war on terror on the news, but when you're a young kid you don't realise the meaning of such things yet).

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/28/18 at 5:14 pm

Yeah I'm right across the Hudson and we got hit pretty hard :\'(.

Yeah, when I was a kid 20 years ago meant the '70s. Like Richard Nixon's resignation and The Brady Bunch were what was retro back then. The fact that a kid growing up during this decade would look at something like Bill Clinton being President the same way is something.

To a kid growing up during the next decade, the '90s will be to them what the '60s were to me growing up.

Written By: 2001 on 03/28/18 at 5:16 pm

That's... a pretty normal thing. I mean we certainly scare 70s-80s borns too when we say we impossibly can remember things like the end of the cold war, the fall of the Berlin wall, the gulfwar, and so forth. I barely remember 9/11 for instance (I think I was playing with playdough when my parents were watching the news ;D) so I have no problem considering like an historical event for them instead of a "remember when" event.

The first major event that really haunted me for life was the '04 Tsunami, I was so glued by shock on my tv screen (I also remember following the beginning of the war on terror on the news, but when you're a young kid you don't realise the meaning of such things yet).

I remember the '04 Tsunami. It was actually 11 year old me who turned to the BBC at 6 in the morning because there was nothing else to watch. And the tsunami was just starting then, I remember it just hit Sumatra but not the other places yet. And the death toll just kept rising and rising and all those terrifying images...  :(

Written By: Dundee on 03/28/18 at 5:21 pm

I remember the '04 Tsunami. It was actually 11 year old me who turned to the BBC at 6 in the morning because there was nothing else to watch. And the tsunami was just starting then, I remember it just hit Sumatra but not the other places yet. And the death toll just kept rising and rising and all those terrifying images...  :(
Jesus, what a horrible thing it was :(

I never forgot the names of all those places that were hit like Phuket, Kho Phi Phi and Kao Lak since that day to show how traumatic it was to see those things

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 5:23 pm

and it's mind blowing to me that those born in the early 70's are only getting older every "tick tock tick tock!", a 1970 born being 48 is unreal to me, just as unreal as a 2003 born being in high school. I remember when 1970 born's were still cool and hyperactive.

What do you mean by "cool and hyperactive"? (just asking)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 5:23 pm

I didn't really pay attention to major world events when I was younger because I was too focused on playing with my dolls.  ;D

The reason why hurricane sandy is the first I remember is that it actually affected us and I had off school for like 5 days or so because of it.

Where do you live?

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/28/18 at 5:26 pm

Where do you live?

In a house.

Written By: Dundee on 03/28/18 at 5:28 pm

Yeah, when I was a kid 20 years ago meant the '70s. Like Richard Nixon's resignation and The Brady Bunch were what was retro back then. The fact that a kid growing up during this decade would look at something like Bill Clinton being President the same way is something.

To a kid growing up during the next decade, the '90s will be to them what the '60s were to me growing up.

For me it was:

"The 70s, the decade where both my parents were born, meaning a long ass time ago since for a kid 30 years is a long ass time ago.
Also, disco."

"The 80s, weird looking times everyone keeps talking about for some reason"

"The 90s, the previous decade no one seems to care about. Also I was born at the end of it ???"

Good times 8)

Written By: 2001 on 03/28/18 at 5:32 pm

What do you mean by "cool and hyperactive"? (just asking)

They were the kewl kidz. If I think about it, my uncle was the same age I am now in 1998, and my aunt is the same age I am now in 2002, so I definitely get what he's saying. :o

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 5:35 pm

In a house.

Clever.

Which city (don't make one up)?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 5:35 pm

They were the kewl kidz. If I think about it, my uncle was the same age I am now in 1998, and my aunt is the same age I am now in 2002, so I definitely get what he's saying. :o

Well then I guess he's right. I remember that time as well.

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/28/18 at 5:57 pm

Clever.

Which city (don't make one up)?

Cherry Hill, NJ.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 6:20 pm

Cherry Hill, NJ.

That's near Philly http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/leon.png.

Written By: 2001 on 03/28/18 at 6:21 pm

Cherry Hill, NJ.

New Joisey?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 6:33 pm

New Joisey?

Nah, it's...NEW JERZ.

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/28/18 at 6:33 pm

That's near Philly http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/leon.png.

Lol, I was actually born in Philly but I moved to NJ in late 2005 and have been living there since then.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 6:39 pm

Lol, I was actually born in Philly but I moved to NJ in late 2005 and have been living there since then.

That's cool.

BTW, do you watch sports? Are you an Eagles fan?

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/28/18 at 6:43 pm

That's cool.

BTW, do you watch sports? Are you an Eagles fan?

Yeah, I remember when I was cheering for the Eagles at the Superbowl this year. When they won my whole entire neighborhood was going crazy. There were fireworks and stuff and I went outside to celebrate.

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/28/18 at 6:47 pm

Yeah, I remember when I was cheering for the Eagles at the Superbowl this year. When they won my whole entire neighborhood was going crazy. There were fireworks and stuff and I went outside to celebrate.

Superbowl? You could've been that selfie kid and have people give you lots of presents for nothing.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 6:49 pm

Cool. I'm a Giants fan but I wanted the Eagles to win because I hate Patriots and they've already won 5 Super Bowls within the past 16 years.

The Eagles are our division rivals in the NFC East but I'm neutral on the Eagles. I hate the Cowboys and don't care for the Redskins.

The Eagles had some good-great players when I was young in the 2000s (Donovan McNabb, Brian Westbrook and Brian Dawkins 8)).

Written By: mqg96 on 03/28/18 at 6:57 pm

Cool. I'm a Giants fan but I wanted the Eagles to win because I hate Patriots and they've already won 5 Super Bowls within the past 16 years.

The Eagles are our division rivals in the NFC East but I'm neutral on the Eagles. I hate the Cowboys and don't care for the Redskins.

The Eagles had some good-great players when I was young in the 2000s (Donovan McNabb, Brian Westbrook and Brian Dawkins 8)).

As a Falcons fan, you know I had mixed feelings about the Super Bowl this year. It was the lesser of 2 evils for me, but I barely routed for the Eagles over the Patriots. Most Giants fans hate the Eagles while most Eagles fans hate the Giants, but everybody hates the Cowboys (it doesn't matter if your team is in the NFC East or not). I'm still jealous that the Eagles did what the Falcons failed to do last year, and it burns inside me everyday, but of course that's the difference between Philly sports and Atlanta sports.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/28/18 at 7:09 pm

As a Falcons fan, you know I had mixed feelings about the Super Bowl this year. It was the lesser of 2 evils for me, but I barely routed for the Eagles over the Patriots. Most Giants fans hate the Eagles while most Eagles fans hate the Giants, but everybody hates the Cowboys (it doesn't matter if your team is in the NFC East or not). I'm still jealous that the Eagles did what the Falcons failed to do last year, and it burns inside me everyday, but of course that's the difference between Philly sports and Atlanta sports.

Yeah, I will forever be pissed at the Falcons for that total collapse in SB 51.

Yeah, most Giants fans do hate the Eagles but because I always had a soft spot for McNabb, Westbrook and Dawkins...I am MOSTLY neutral when it comes to the Eagles. I will trash talk against the Eagles and I will ALWAYS want the Giants to beat the Eagles but when that's not happening, I don't have much hate against them.

Also, I've been to Philadelphia 4 times (2008, 2012, 2014 (2x)).

Oh and yes, Cowboys hate is REQUIRED.

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/28/18 at 8:08 pm

Superbowl? You could've been that selfie kid and have people give you lots of presents for nothing.

Well, I didn't actually go to the Superbowl I just watched it on TV. Sorry, I should've phrased that better. ;D

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/28/18 at 8:52 pm

Honestly, anyone born in the 2010's feels extremely young to me.  I was in second grade when the current second graders were born.  :o

Written By: mxcrashxm on 03/28/18 at 10:38 pm

Wow! You are all Cowboy haters ;) ;D :D

and adults can no longer be YOUNG once they hit 30 either. Keep in mind, age 30 is the average age parents have children, which means it's between 20's and 30's when parents have children. Believe it or not, there are many parents in their late 30's with teens as well. This is why I said age 30-44 is the transition from young adult to middle aged. I don't know the specific name for this group, but I guess we can call them simply "adults" not young or middle aged at all. Around 30-44 it varies depending on genetics, family generational trends, or staying healthy (taking care of your body). People in their early 30's or even mid 30's could still look like teenagers or early 20's, while those in their late 30's or early 40's who don't take care of themselves can look middle aged. It happens. People can't control when their hair grays or fall out (it's genetics). But men's hair can gray as early as the moment they hit 40. LOL I feel like what I'm discussing is hilarious af.
I totally agree with your post. I'm starting to think that there is a transition from that age range too. It's not like one becomes middle aged as soon as he or she hits the 40s. There are many factors involved that can determine that stage.

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/29/18 at 12:02 am

Strangely enough, even though I vividly remember 2006 and 2007, people born in those years don't really make me feel old at all. 2008 is a bit in-between, but people born in 2009+ make me feel a lot older for some reason.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/29/18 at 12:17 am

Strangely enough, even though I vividly remember 2006 and 2007, people born in those years don't really make me feel old at all. 2008 is a bit in-between, but people born in 2009+ make me feel a lot older for some reason.

You're 6-7 years older than them...that's the reason.

Written By: 1999 Baby, 2000s Kid on 03/29/18 at 12:19 am

You're 6-7 years older than them...that's the reason.

Well, oddly for me, 2005-06 babies don't make me feel that old even though I'm 6-7 years older than them.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/29/18 at 12:23 am

Well, oddly for me, 2005-06 babies don't make me feel that old even though I'm 6-7 years older than them.

They make me feel a bit old. 2005-06 borns are almost like a different generation from me even though many articles say that we're apart Gen Z :-X.

Written By: 1999 Baby, 2000s Kid on 03/29/18 at 12:45 am

They make me feel a bit old. 2005-06 borns are almost like a different generation from me even though many articles say that we're apart Gen Z :-X.

I interact with a couple of cousins born then quite often, and they don't seem like a different generation to me, but definitely way younger since they're currently 11 and 12 while I'm 19. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/29/18 at 1:17 am

My year of birth makes me feel old!

Written By: Wobo on 03/29/18 at 5:37 am

I remember hurricaine sandy,hard to be leave it was almost 6 years ago.

Written By: Howard on 03/29/18 at 8:06 am

I can recall Hurricane Gloria from 1985.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/29/18 at 11:47 am

I can recall Hurricane Gloria from 1985.

355Fk8drgZE

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/30/18 at 9:25 am

Talking to my younger cousin, who's a 3rd grader, about video games. We were playing my old Super Nintendo and he walks up and asks me what console that was. I told him that it was the console I used to played when I was a kid. He then asks how do you play the game online. I tell him that you can't play the Super Nintendo online. He looks kind of disgusted at that. I then add that we couldn't go online at all back then yet. He just walks away and says, wow, you're old.

Written By: 2001 on 03/30/18 at 10:11 am

Talking to my younger cousin, who's a 3rd grader, about video games. We were playing my old Super Nintendo and he walks up and asks me what console that was. I told him that it was the console I used to played when I was a kid. He then asks how do you play the game online. I tell him that you can't play the Super Nintendo online. He looks kind of disgusted at that. I then add that we couldn't go online at all back then yet. He just walks away and says, wow, you're old.

Haha that's sad and funny at the same time.

Written By: Wobo on 03/30/18 at 10:55 am

Lol wow.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/30/18 at 2:28 pm

Rest in Peace to you mach!ne_he@d http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/laff.gif.

Written By: Balty Raven on 03/31/18 at 2:41 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I do admit, I wish he knew what a emulator was. Some games like Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, and Kirby Super Star are classics to a lot of people. Even though they were released long before he was born. To answer the thread's question, I would say that anyone born after 2003 makes me feel old.

Written By: Dr. Mario on 03/31/18 at 3:31 pm

2007 and after.

Written By: prodanny288 on 03/31/18 at 9:39 pm

Hmm, this is tough because I don’t ask kids their birth year, but I’d say 2007 and after makes me feel old.

Written By: unicornic on 04/01/18 at 9:52 am

Oh my god. You’re talking about “that” guy again!! I still can’t  believe he was born a day before 9/11. Imagine what doctors and others think when they see his date of birth  :o

Written By: Balty Raven on 04/01/18 at 10:15 am

Oh my god. You’re talking about “that” guy again!! I still can’t  believe he was born a day before 9/11. Imagine what doctors and others think when they see his date of birth  :o

It would've been a surprising coincidence just to see what happened the day after he was born.

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/01/18 at 10:19 am

I have someone in my grade who was born on 9/11/01. :o

Written By: mjstudios97 on 04/09/18 at 8:41 am

One day, I'm going to feel old in the future when everybody has a birth year of 20XX and I have a 1997 birth year.  ;D

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/09/18 at 9:16 am

Any person born in the 2000s makes me feel older.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 04/10/18 at 8:01 am

Like what mgq96 said about 2000s babies I can sorta relate to them better to them now than I would 5-6 years ago. As someone who have classmates that are high school students (early college) I can see a lot of similarities between me and them as far as our teen years is concerned since us mid 90s borns were pretty much the first wave of teens to use smartphones all throughout high school and we still grew up in the 2000s. I say 2005 is when I start to feel old since I have a lil nephew that was born fn that year and I still remember him being a baby. 2005 to me still feels modern despite all the technological advancements we had. Youtube itself started in 2005. 2003 is when I start to get a true gen z vibe since they were born the year Myspace came out, they were still in diapers in the early days of Youtube, they're the first true 10s kids and they were born the same year pokemon moved to Hoenn (that's when Misty left as the main cast) so they never knew pokemon in its original format in Kanto and Johto anime. Same with 2004 babies like Wobotnik I can relate to him in the fact we both like Nintendo, but him being a 10s kid does show our age gap since I was already a teen by 2010.

Check for new replies or respond here...