inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Any duos on this website who feel like brothers, sisters, cousins, or couples?

Written By: mqg96 on 04/12/18 at 6:17 pm

Let's hope this ends up being fun! (JINX) I'm noticing a lot of threads on "what was your age on this date?" or "when was this guy born?" or "any active users?" How about users on this site who seem very similar based off their personalities or feel like they could be family? To me, here's some noticeable duos on here.

MistaEazy-EMAN95 (Eric) and TheReignMan99 (Black Panther): Eric is the older brother and Black Panther is the younger brother! Both are very energetic when they show up on this site! They get you pumped up a lot!

Mr. Shruggie and Millennium: Still learning about these users on this site, but they definitely have a brother/sister feel based off their avatars and posts so far! Millennium being the older, bossy sister and Shruggie being the younger brother who does his OWN thang!

NerdyGamer (UltraGameDog/mxcrashxm) and Balty Raven (NewYorkEagle/Sir Rothchild): I've known these guys on the internet for a few years now, and I've always felt if I could see these 2 in real life NerdyGamer would always look out for Balty Raven, like cousins. Both are very laid back and chill.

Rainbowz and unicornic: Haven't known these 2 on this site long enough either, but your very well known FRATERNAL twin sisters in school. One of them is the nice, always kind, chill one. The other is the hard nosed, stubborn one who's doesn't put up with any mess. The nice twin becomes a 1st grade teacher one day while the hard nosed one starts a major business that goes nationwide.

nally and Brian: They have that extreme cousin vibe who grew up being raised in completely different households.

jessica_ann and apollonia1986: best friends who grew up from the start of childhood, enough said!

ChuckyG and CatwomanofV (CHUCKY AND CAT!): Don't let these nice names fool you. Businessman and businesswoman couple who own a large company for your career job! Better be present 1 hour before work time! Weekly projects, writings and presentations! 5 days a week from 8am-6pm! If you don't follow directions, you'll be attacked like Chucky from the movies or Catwoman from the comics!

ZeldaFan20 and mqg96: You probably don't feel this way about me, but I do! Known this guy on here for 3 years and we definitely feel like brothers for sure! Same age, but huge difference. One of us had to lead younger sisters while the other looked up to older sisters. Only males of several sisters!

Subject: Re: Any duos on this website who feel like brothers, sisters, cousins, or couples?

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 04/12/18 at 6:27 pm

And I'm not on here, unfortunately.  :\'(

Subject: Re: Any duos on this website who feel like brothers, sisters, cousins, or couples?

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 04/12/18 at 6:30 pm

Neither am I. :( Oh well. :P

Written By: mqg96 on 04/12/18 at 6:30 pm

I didn't have time to do everybody. I'm still thinking of other users too, plus, I want people to come up with duos I left out or ones they believe are different from mine.

Written By: Wobo on 04/12/18 at 7:04 pm

I dont think i have a similar personality to anyone on this website lol.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/12/18 at 7:05 pm

Rainbowz and Wobo: Wobo feels kind of like a younger brother to me because we love to talk about pop culture and I watch his YouTube videos. We like to joke around about culture shifts (e.g "I dropped my pencil so that must be a sign of early 2020's culture") and we were both kids in the early 2010's, and we're only two years apart.

Written By: Wobo on 04/12/18 at 7:07 pm

Rainbowz and Wobo: Wobo feels kind of like a younger brother to me because we love to talk about pop culture and I watch his YouTube videos. We like to joke around about culture shifts (e.g "I dropped my pencil so that must be a sign of early 2020's culture") and we were both kids in the early 2010's, and we're only two years apart.

Nevermind i take that back i think i do have similar personality to someone.  ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/12/18 at 7:10 pm

http://www.thecoli.com/media/bp-civil-war-in.16654/full

This thread has been approved by King T'Shalla (The Black Panther) #WakandaForever http://www.thecoli.com/data/emoticons/5/10b6170cdd0ba971dcf0a82aae4b3c4c.png?t=1483733550

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 04/12/18 at 7:10 pm

I would have said you and Dr Mario have a lot in common. You're both big fans of Nintendo. :P

Written By: violet_shy on 04/12/18 at 7:11 pm

Aw! I like apollonia very much but she hasn't been on here much. I do hope she's ok.  :-\\

Written By: Wobo on 04/12/18 at 7:12 pm

I would have said you and Dr Mario have a lot in common. You're both big fans of Nintendo. :P

Yeah i also think me and mariowalker1996 would be brothers.

Written By: violet_shy on 04/12/18 at 7:18 pm

Rainbowz and Black Panther could be roommates  ;D

Written By: Wobo on 04/12/18 at 7:20 pm

Me,MarioWalker and Rainbowz could be a sibling duo as we always talk to eachother alot on Mariowalkers livestreams.  :D
Me and Mariowalker are both big nintendo fans.
While me and Rainbowz both love to joke around and like to talk about Pop Culture and being both early 2010s kids.  :D

Written By: 2001 on 04/12/18 at 7:35 pm

I'm claiming mach!ne_he@d! He's my big bro everyone back off!!! ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/12/18 at 7:44 pm

Rainbowz and Black Panther could be roommates  ;D

Roomates? ???

Also, how did this come about? ;D

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 04/12/18 at 7:44 pm

Neither do I.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/12/18 at 7:45 pm

Roomates? ???

Also, how did this come about? ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well then, hello new roommate.  ;D

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/12/18 at 7:47 pm

Neither do I.

You and SeaCaptainMan97 kind of have a similar personality IMO. Idk why.  ;D

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 04/12/18 at 7:49 pm

You and SeaCaptainMan97 kind of have a similar personality IMO. Idk why.  ;D

We have known each other since 2012; that's probably why.  ;D

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/12/18 at 7:50 pm

That's the same thing with me and unicornic. We both met in September 2012 and the OP said we could be fraternal twins.  ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/12/18 at 7:50 pm

You see, there's someone for everyone ;).

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/12/18 at 7:51 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well then, hello new roommate.  ;D

Sorry, I can't be roommates with a non-Wakandan ;D.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/12/18 at 7:52 pm

Sorry, I can't be roommates with a non-Wakandan ;D.

Damn. I'm lonely af now.  ;D

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 04/12/18 at 7:52 pm

Not sure about me. :P

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 04/12/18 at 7:53 pm

That's the same thing with me and unicornic. We both met in September 2012 and the OP said we could be fraternal twins.  ;D

Does she actually look like you in real life?

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 04/12/18 at 7:54 pm

Not sure about me. :P

I'd pair you with Dr. Mario.
You both seem to have a very similar personality.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/12/18 at 7:55 pm

Does she actually look like you in real life?

Not even close.  ;D Unicornic is Asian and I'm a mulatto girl. (I'm Biracial, with a white mom and a black dad)

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/12/18 at 7:57 pm

I'd pair you with Dr. Mario.
You both seem to have a very similar personality.

I would actually have to strongly disagree with that.  ;D

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 04/12/18 at 7:59 pm

I would actually have to strongly disagree with that.  ;D

Another viable option is #Infinity.
On Popedia, both SharksFan99 and #Inifnity feel like siblings in their passion for pop culture.
SharksFan99 is like the little brother who has more of an interest in the heavier stuff, while #Infinity is the big sister with more of an interest in the pop stuff.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/12/18 at 8:01 pm

On Popedia, both SharksFan99 and #Inifnity feel like siblings in their passion for pop culture.
SharksFan99 is like the little brother who has more of an interest in the heavier stuff, while #Infinity is the big sister with more of an interest in the pop stuff.

Now I agree with that. Who would you pair me up with?  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 04/12/18 at 8:02 pm

I would've said that too! Despite the fact they argue a lot (classic sibling behaviour) ;D

I think you'd make a good duo with #Infinity. You're both super into the '90s although different aspects of it. I can imagine you being the grunge/emo kid and her being the bubbly pop Eurodance girl ;D

I'd make a duo with JordanK1982 (MIA :\'(), mach!ne_he@d,  bchris02 or Slim95, I can't pick lol. We can't all be siblings though it would be a very chaotic and argumentative household LOL y'all know what I mean lmao ;D

Written By: 2001 on 04/12/18 at 8:02 pm

Wow I was just about to post that. Great minds think alike.  8)

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 04/12/18 at 8:04 pm

I'd say you, unicornic, and prodanny in a way feel a bit like triplets. Don't know why.  :P

Written By: 2001 on 04/12/18 at 8:05 pm

You, unicornic and pink panda all go together. I always see you guys joking around with each other.

Written By: Wobo on 04/12/18 at 8:06 pm

I think me and Mariowalker1996 would mostly relate eachother we both like nintendo and probably the only black nintendo fans out there along with others.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/12/18 at 8:06 pm

I'd say you, unicornic, and prodanny in a way feel a bit like triplets. Don't know why.  :P

That's probably because they're all my friends and I've known them since the early 2010's.  ;D

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 04/12/18 at 8:07 pm

I think me and Mariowalker1996 would mostly relate eachother we both like nintendo and probably the only black nintendo fans out there along with others.

There are probably millions of African American people who like Nintendo, just saying. I sure as hell knew many. Mqg96 is black, and I remember him saying he was a Nintendo fan.

Written By: 2001 on 04/12/18 at 8:08 pm

There are probably millions of African American people who like Nintendo, just saying. I sure as hell knew many. Mqg96 is black, and I remember him saying he was a Nintendo fan.

I beat him in Mario Kart DS.

Written By: Wobo on 04/12/18 at 8:12 pm

I said along with others.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/12/18 at 8:12 pm

mqg96, am I the "nice twin" or "hard-nosed" twin?  ;D

Written By: mqg96 on 04/12/18 at 8:13 pm

I used to be a Nintendo fan throughout elementary school and middle school. The Gamecube, DS, and the Wii (despite the hate). Mainly for the Mario games, Kart, and Smash Bros. I didn't care about Nintendo for everything else, only casually. Once I hit high school I shifted over to XBOX 360 for Call of Duty, Madden, NCAA Football, and GTA. Now I do XBOX One sometimes. Fortnite is the big craze right now. I wish I had grown up as a Playstation guy all the way from the beginning. They had the most variety of gaming and epic franchises.

Edit: I had the original XBOX throughout my childhood too.

Written By: mqg96 on 04/12/18 at 8:15 pm

mqg96, am I the "nice twin" or "hard-nosed" twin?  ;D

Rainbowz and Unicorns go together. You're the NICE twin. Unicorn sounds HARD-NOSED to me. Plus, I believe y'all are around the same age too (correct?)

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/12/18 at 8:16 pm

Rainbowz and Unicorns go together. You're the NICE twin. Unicorn sounds HARD-NOSED to me. Plus, I believe y'all are around the same age too (correct?)

I was born June 2002 and she was born December 2001.  ;D

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/12/18 at 8:25 pm

I feel like mqg96 could be my younger cousin.

Do I come off as bossy to you? lol

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/12/18 at 8:31 pm

You don't seem bossy to me http://www.thecoli.com/media/triple-h.16548/full?d=1518132586

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 04/12/18 at 8:45 pm

Philip Eno and Don Carlos = Our wise grandfathers  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/12/18 at 8:46 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 04/12/18 at 8:48 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

do I get Karamel for that?  :)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/12/18 at 8:49 pm

The Elder Statesmen 8) ;D ;D ;D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPp170xWAAARqbr.jpg

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/12/18 at 8:49 pm

do I get Karamel for that?  :)

You're welcome.  ;D

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/12/18 at 8:51 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: mqg96 on 04/12/18 at 8:54 pm

I feel like mqg96 could be my younger cousin.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Wow! (Falls out!)

Not even close. This was only when I was comparing you and Mr. Shruggie together. I guess I should have said a lead sister looking out for the brother (Mr. Shruggie) but still bossy at the same time. Honestly I do feel like you (Millennium) are the complete female version of Mr. Shruggie. Especially when it comes to thread discussions and length of sentences.

Written By: mqg96 on 04/12/18 at 8:58 pm

LMAO, I actually forgot to mention that Phillip Eno and Howard would be very close brothers, but very wide in age like 12 years apart! But Don Carlos is a good one too!

Written By: SpyroKev on 04/12/18 at 9:51 pm

No one is able to compare me with any duos because I'm similar to the foe, incompatible. Hahaha I have mystery.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 04/12/18 at 10:07 pm

No one is able to compare me with any duos because I'm similar to the foe, incompatible. Hahaha I have mystery.

I like Spyro; I've been playing Spyro games ever since I was about four or five.

Written By: Wobo on 04/12/18 at 10:15 pm

You don't seem bossy to me http://www.thecoli.com/media/triple-h.16548/full?d=1518132586

;D ;D

Written By: d90 on 04/12/18 at 10:31 pm

I would be like the only child

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 04/13/18 at 12:18 am

I think you'd make a good duo with #Infinity. You're both super into the '90s although different aspects of it. I can imagine you being the grunge/emo kid and her being the bubbly pop Eurodance girl ;D

I'd make a duo with JordanK1982 (MIA :\'(), mach!ne_he@d,  bchris02 or Slim95, I can't pick lol. We can't all be siblings though it would be a very chaotic and argumentative household LOL y'all know what I mean lmao ;D

Yeah, I could see that actually. I agree.

Haha, true. I actually think you and EyewitnessTV (from Popedia) would make a good duo as well. :P

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 04/13/18 at 2:06 am

Jessica (a.k.a. the Smite Fairy) was almost like a little sister to me but she doesn't come around here much anymore.

Also my bro from this site, Davey Thrashmister, hasn't posted here in almost 8 years.

We still talk occasionally IRL though.

Written By: 1999 Baby, 2000s Kid on 04/13/18 at 2:16 am

The only duo that comes to mind is CatwomanofV and Don Carlos, I'm pretty sure they're literally married though, so I'm not sure if that counts. ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/13/18 at 7:45 am

or the 2 wise men.

Written By: 2001 on 04/13/18 at 11:21 am

Yeah, I could see that actually. I agree.

Haha, true. I actually think you and EyewitnessTV (from Popedia) would make a good duo as well. :P

That would be sick! We'd play Pokémon GO all day ;D

Written By: ofkx on 04/14/18 at 8:47 am

Rainbowz and unicornic are so similar. I used to mix you up with each other when I first joined here ;D.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/14/18 at 8:52 am

Rainbowz and unicornic are so similar. I used to mix you up with each other when I first joined here ;D.

I really don’t see how we’re so similar.  ;D

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/14/18 at 9:09 am

I think the reason why me and unicornic are similar is because we’ve been friends for almost six years now. When you’re friends with someone that long, you tend to pick up their habits. Like you tend to use their slang, comebacks, etc. I know this from hanging out with other friends too. Also, you’re a lot more likely to stay friends with someone who has a lot in common with you, whether it be interests, taste in music, etc. I firmly believe that the more you hangout and talk to someone, the more likely you are to literally pick up their habits thus seeming similar.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/14/18 at 9:31 am

After many years of been online here, I feel close to the well established members, but no close as brothers or sisters.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 04/14/18 at 9:56 am

Me and wobo would be an awsome duo. I'm mario and he's lugi. We both save Princess peach.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 04/14/18 at 10:05 am

Mqg96 would be a great childhood friend since we're both the same age, same grade and we both well versed in hip-hop. Mqg96 would be the friend that I'll look at as the older kid in the classroom I would like to compete with while I'll be the clumsy kid who he'll look out for. And we both are the same age as the rapper Tekashi sixnine so we're gangsta like that lol.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 04/14/18 at 12:22 pm

Since Slowpoke is 25 we could certainly form a duo. All he's missing is a little tutorial on pogs and he's got the '90s down good.

The mid to late '90s guys are like my younger cousins that keep my hip on what all the kids are doing these days. Most of these new guys are way too young for the discussion when it comes to me. Sorry, there's no way that a 30 year old forming a duo with a teenager would do anything other than get me monitored by the cops.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 04/14/18 at 12:40 pm

Since Slowpoke is 25 we could certainly form a duo. All he's missing is a little tutorial on pogs and he's got the '90s down good.

The mid to late '90s guys are like my younger cousins that keep my hip on what all the kids are doing these days. Most of these new guys are way too young for the discussion when it comes to me. Sorry, there's no way that a 30 year old forming a duo with a teenager would do anything other than get me monitored by the cops.
You can be that cool uncle. You can tell them how you saw technology evolved in your youth which laid the foundation of what we have today and since your apart of Generation Y you can share stories of what is like being a 90s kid, and a 2000s teen.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/14/18 at 12:53 pm

Over the years since I have been here, there have been a few people who I became close to. But, there is one board member who wasn't too active and hasn't been around here for about 10 years is VERY much like a sister because she is, in fact, MY SISTER. My father also joined the board for a short period of time, too.

And of course the one board member I am VERY close to is sitting right next to me as I am typing this.

The only duo that comes to mind is CatwomanofV and Don Carlos, I'm pretty sure they're literally married though, so I'm not sure if that counts. ;D

Yup-you got it.  ;)

Cat

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 04/14/18 at 12:53 pm

ZeldaFan20 and mqg96: You probably don't feel this way about me, but I do! Known this guy on here for 3 years and we definitely feel like brothers for sure! Same age, but huge difference. One of us had to lead younger sisters while the other looked up to older sisters. Only males of several sisters!

Bro I've noticed this too! We're the same age (you got me beat by a month though), we're both massively nerdy but lit at the same time, and we're both relatively easy going. You are like the twin brother I've never had :).

Also JordanK (who I haven't seen in a minute) is like that crazy uncle in our family, and his son (so our cousin) is none other than Zelek ;D

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 04/14/18 at 1:00 pm

Bro I've noticed this too! We're the same age (you got me beat by a month though), we're both massively nerdy but lit at the same time, and we're both relatively easy going. You are like the twin brother I've never had :).

Also JordanK (who I haven't seen in a minute) is like that crazy uncle in our family, and his son (so our cousin) is none other than Zelek ;D

To me, I think you and mqg96 would probably make a good Kenan & Kel  ;D
We were just talking about that yesterday on mwalker's livestream.  :D

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/14/18 at 6:00 pm

Elder yes, statesman?  If you say so.  But the guy in your photo looks much older than I look, I have lots more hair  :) :) ;) ;).  But the real dynamic duo is me and Cat.  We have been together for over 20 years and married for almost 14 ;) ;), and I couldn't be happier with my wife, my friend, my lover, and my soul mate.  So we definitely feel like a couple.  I hope that all of you find as fantastic a relationship as  we have

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/14/18 at 6:45 pm

Elder yes, statesman?  If you say so.  But the guy in your photo looks much older than I look, I have lots more hair  :) :) ;) ;).  But the real dynamic duo is me and Cat.  We have been together for over 20 years and married for almost 14 ;) ;), and I couldn't be happier with my wife, my friend, my lover, and my soul mate.  So we definitely feel like a couple.  I hope that all of you find as fantastic a relationship as  we have

That's wonderful. Congrats to the both of you!

Also, is this a more accurate picture? ;D ;D ;D

https://ak9.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/5064719/thumb/1.jpg

Written By: Looney Toon on 04/14/18 at 10:49 pm

Nice set of relationships I'm seeing here.

Written By: 2001 on 04/14/18 at 11:37 pm

Nice set of relationships I'm seeing here.

You, me and Jordan 1982 would make a trio.

Inthe00s 2016 crew :thinking:

Written By: aja675 on 04/15/18 at 1:15 am

How about me?  :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/15/18 at 1:21 am

The tea and a white beard all seem to be correct!

Written By: 2001 on 04/15/18 at 1:34 am

How about me?  :P

You and me derailing a certain thread together ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/15/18 at 9:24 am

The tea and a white beard all seem to be correct!

HAHA, that's awesome. I got it right! 8)

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/15/18 at 9:24 am

That's wonderful. Congrats to the both of you!

Also, is this a more accurate picture? ;D ;D ;D

https://ak9.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/5064719/thumb/1.jpg

I guess so, but it's no0t important.  Somewhere in the photos section, way back, is a pic of me

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/15/18 at 9:29 am

I guess so, but it's no0t important.  Somewhere in the photos section, way back, is a pic of me

I tried my best. I got it half right (Philip Eno says I was spot on!) :P.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/15/18 at 1:01 pm

I tried my best. I got it half right (Philip Eno says I was spot on!) :P.
O0

Written By: Looney Toon on 04/15/18 at 4:29 pm

You, me and Jordan 1982 would make a trio.

Inthe00s 2016 crew :thinking:

Our interactions were pretty funny.  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...