inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I think I'm starting to realize what being in your 20s is about.

Written By: Star Struck on 05/22/18 at 1:31 pm

As the title says, at 23 years old, I think I'm starting to realize that being in your 20s is about finding stability in, well, pretty much everything.

I'm not the same person I was when I was 18. At 18, I was still living with my parents, fresh out of high school, finding my first job, etc.

At 23, I'm out of college, living on my own, paying some debt off, but most importantly, I find myself looking for a steady job to help get me by and find stability and balance in my personal life and work life.

I learned a lot more, but that's one of the things that hit me hard. Geez, when my mom said a lot can happen in 5 years, she wasn't kidding lol

Subject: Re: I think I'm starting to realize what being in your 20s is about.

Written By: piecesof93 on 05/22/18 at 2:26 pm

Yeah, that's what I was alluding to in the other thread you made. Being 25, out of school, living on my own, having a career in the medical field, etc has made me more mature. And I care wayyyy less about miniscule problems or what people think. I really like that part of getting older.

Written By: Howard on 05/22/18 at 3:14 pm

And I'm finally realizing that me being in my mid 40's is all about being mature, doing some things on your own without the help of your parents sometimes, paying most bills, going food and clothes shopping on your own on occasions.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/23/18 at 6:36 pm

Being 21 going on 22, I've became much more self-aware than I was in 2014 (at age 18), I just finished college almost 2 weeks ago, still haven't found a job but i'm making money doing service work with Americorp (what was called peacecorps in the 1930s) and just want to be a voice for young people who are finding themselves.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 06/05/18 at 8:11 pm

At 23, I'm out of college, living on my own, paying some debt off, but most importantly, I find myself looking for a steady job to help get me by and find stability and balance in my personal life and work life.

Lucky bastard! ::)  I'll be doing my 5th year in college at 23... ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/06/18 at 7:24 am

Lucky bastard! ::)  I'll be doing my 5th year in college at 23... ;D

When will you be graduating?

Check for new replies or respond here...