inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: popedia stream 8 with inthe00s

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/24/18 at 8:04 pm

I'll be doing a stream tommrow night with my fellow popedia friends and also some special guest from this site. It'll be a hangout and it'll be at 7pm est. I have a variety of topics to cover but mainly popedia 1 yr anniversary, Our thoughts on current pop culture, favorite year, our childhood nostalgia and about the states we live in.

Subject: Re: popedia stream 8 with inthe00s

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/25/18 at 4:26 pm

Here's the youtube link to the stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKB6jJyoOs0

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/25/18 at 5:59 pm

Hangout link https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/3jvyvvila5a7hlzmuj45hskrume

Written By: SpyroKev on 05/25/18 at 9:58 pm

I was sitting in the row eating popcorn.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/26/18 at 9:40 pm

Ok I'm having trouble with my last stream only showing the last hour and a half of the video. The stream was 7 hrs and 55 mintues long but it's still not fully converted. Is it because of copyright notice or is do I just need to wait another day before the whole stream is available to be viewed?

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 05/26/18 at 9:41 pm

Ok I'm having trouble with my last stream only showing the last hour and a half of the video. The stream was 7 hrs and 55 mintues long but it's still not fully converted. Is it because of copyright notice or is do I just need to wait another day before the whole stream is available to be viewed?

The latter. It can take a while to process a livestream.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/27/18 at 12:01 am

Even as the stream was going live on the max the video could go back was an hour and a half so it would cutoff time as we went on. It didn't do that with the last stream though, as soon as the 3 1/2 hours were over it was uploaded right away.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/27/18 at 8:16 am

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/693528-youtube-cut-2-hours-out-of-a-stream-i-was-streaming-live/

https://www.reddit.com/r/youtubegaming/comments/52orq6/youtube_cut_my_stream_down_from_1_hour_to_1_minute/

This could possibly help.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/27/18 at 1:18 pm

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/693528-youtube-cut-2-hours-out-of-a-stream-i-was-streaming-live/

https://www.reddit.com/r/youtubegaming/comments/52orq6/youtube_cut_my_stream_down_from_1_hour_to_1_minute/

This could possibly help.
Still isn't letting me view my own stream.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/27/18 at 1:32 pm

Still isn't letting me view my own stream.

Damn that's heartbreaking. YouTube is really f**ked up for that. I hope copyright didn't cause the stream to make the limit an hour and a half. Next time we need to be more aware of that. Last weeks stream was 3 hours but 4 more hours shouldn't make that big of a difference.

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/27/18 at 1:33 pm

Damn that's heartbreaking. YouTube is really f**ked up for that. I hope copyright didn't cause the stream to make the limit an hour and a half. Next time we need to be more aware of that. Last weeks stream was 3 hours but 4 more hours shouldn't make that big of a difference.

Yeah. I don't know why it's doing that. Sharksfan said it takes time to process the entire stream, but it's been a couple of days now and it's still not as long as it should be.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/27/18 at 1:42 pm

Yeah. I don't know why it's doing that. Sharksfan said it takes time to process the entire stream, but it's been a couple of days now and it's still not as long as it should be.

Yeah, when the full stream is uploaded it should be a NEW separate upload where it's updated with the full time. When a video or stream is being processed, you should be able to go into video manager and see it but apparently Mario says YouTube is not letting him see it. Regardless of whether we see our chat again or not, next week we need to be more careful with copyrighted audio cause sometimes YouTube will detect that and cutoff the stream.

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/27/18 at 2:08 pm

Yeah, when the full stream is uploaded it should be a NEW separate upload where it's updated with the full time. When a video or stream is being processed, you should be able to go into video manager and see it but apparently Mario says YouTube is not letting him see it. Regardless of whether we see our chat again or not, next week we need to be more careful with copyrighted audio cause sometimes YouTube will detect that and cutoff the stream.

The live stream got deleted from YouTube. I don't know if it was Mario or what.  :(

Written By: mqg96 on 05/27/18 at 2:36 pm

The live stream got deleted from YouTube. I don't know if it was Mario or what.  :(

The reason Mario deleted it is because that was the last hour and a half version of it. Really no point of keeping that upload anyway. If there's miraculously the full almost 8 hour version it would be uploaded as a new video separately.

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/27/18 at 2:38 pm

The reason Mario deleted it is because that was the last hour and a half version of it. Really no point of keeping that upload anyway. If there's miraculously the full almost 8 hour version it would be uploaded as a new video separately.

Well damn. I think part of this has to do with the fact that I put the dancing frog on the stream and that might've been the reason for the Copyright.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/27/18 at 2:40 pm

Well damn. I think part of this has to do with the fact that I put the dancing frog on the stream and that might've been the reason for the Copyright.

I also played Wiz Khalifa "Black & Yellow" on there as well, but I believe by then YouTube was already cutting the limit to the last hour and a half. I just don't understand YouTube sometimes smdh. Next stream we'll be a lot more careful with what we play or view on our screens tho.

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/27/18 at 2:43 pm

I also played Wiz Khalifa "Black & Yellow" on there as well, but I believe by then YouTube was already cutting the limit to the last hour and a half. I just don't understand YouTube sometimes smdh. Next stream we'll be a lot more careful with what we play or view on our screens tho.

Yeah, I know. I mean, if it's really Copyright, they could've at least warned Mario. Got him all confused now.  ;D ;D

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/27/18 at 4:04 pm

It's not deleted it's set on private, I thought setting it to private was gonna let me view the whole thing but it wasn't the case.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/27/18 at 4:12 pm

It's not deleted it's set on private, I thought setting it to private was gonna let me view the whole thing but it wasn't the case.

So when you go to Video Manager on YouTube or wherever Google area allows you to do the live-streams, you don't see the FULL almost 8 hour stream at all? Any notification that tells you what percentage the process of the upload is at? Sorry I'm asking the question again but I need to be clear. I wonder if your 3 hour stream from last weekend is still accessible somewhere else besides the video itself already being uploaded to YouTube.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/27/18 at 4:26 pm

So when you go to Video Manager on YouTube or wherever Google area allows you to do the live-streams, you don't see the FULL almost 8 hour stream at all? Any notification that tells you what percentage the process of the upload is at? Sorry I'm asking the question again but I need to be clear. I wonder if your 3 hour stream from last weekend is still accessible somewhere else besides the video itself already being uploaded to YouTube.
Idk man, it's crazy how I'm still only getting the last hr and 40 minutes of the stream. I just emailed youtube, hopefully, I can get a solution.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/28/18 at 10:55 pm

My stream is finally available in full length https://youtu.be/aKB6jJyoOs0

Written By: mqg96 on 05/29/18 at 1:17 am

My stream is finally available in full length https://youtu.be/aKB6jJyoOs0

My reaction.

r0vVqStvh_8

Putting this epic stream as my banner.

Written By: aja675 on 05/29/18 at 3:05 am

BTW, who muted me and why did they mute me? Also, at which points was I there in the livestream?

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/29/18 at 7:39 pm

My reaction.

r0vVqStvh_8

Putting this epic stream as my banner.

Watch the Popedia live stream 8 on YouTube and keep pressing the number 2 on your keyboard while the video is playing. Just do it.  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: mqg96 on 05/29/18 at 7:46 pm

Watch the Popedia live stream 8 on YouTube and keep pressing the number 2 on your keyboard while the video is playing. Just do it.  ;D ;D ;D

Awwww my question about where you came from hahaha! I don't think we'll ever do a stream that long again the rest of the summer, but the summer just started tho. (well not for you yet)

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/29/18 at 7:56 pm

Awwww my question about where you came from hahaha! I don't think we'll ever do a stream that long again the rest of the summer, but the summer just started tho. (well not for you yet)
Funny you mentioned that, I'm gonna make this next one a lil bit shorter like from 6pm-12am est so that way it won't take too long to process, and it'll be still long enough for guest surprises.

Check for new replies or respond here...