inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Popedia Stream 9

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/31/18 at 7:18 pm

Tommrow I'll start streaming with my popeida and inthe00s friends tommrow at 6pm est.

The topics I want to cover on this stream is the
The Drake and Pusha T Beef
Atlanta
San Diego
Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and Lets Go Evee
Atlanta
San Diego
Talk about our Generations

Subject: Re: Popedia Stream 9

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/31/18 at 7:37 pm

I can't wait!
Yeah me to, I'll add more topics to the mix but those are the ones that come to mind. Since your joining we can talk about Dayton.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/31/18 at 7:43 pm

I also want to discuss Netflix shows, CW shows, and HBO shows as well.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/31/18 at 8:07 pm

Ok sure, not my cup of tea but I feel that you and NerdyGamer can talk on those topics.

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/31/18 at 8:48 pm

Tommrow I'll start streaming with my popeida and inthe00s friends tommrow at 6pm est.

The topics I want to cover on this stream is the
The Drake and Pusha T Beef
Atlanta
San Diego
Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and Lets Go Evee
Atlanta
San Diego
Talk about our Generations

I'd like to discuss Windows operation systems (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 etc.)

No offense, but y'all wanna discuss the most boring topics to me ever.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/31/18 at 8:49 pm

I'd like to discuss Windows operation systems (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 etc.)
Ok sure, I'm pretty sure everyone is will be engaged when talking about Windows.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/31/18 at 8:50 pm

No offense, but y'all wanna discuss the most boring topics to me ever.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Lol what topics you want us to cover?

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/31/18 at 8:50 pm

Lol what topics you want us to cover?

Cover with what? A blanket?

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/31/18 at 9:13 pm

Which brings me back to the whole age thing most of the topics I covered on the last stream kept us most of us engaged since most of the members on the hangout are in our 20s so stuff about fashion, music, geography and accents kept us entertained. I wanna pick topics that we can talk on for a long period of time since i'm planning on streaming for 6 hours.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/31/18 at 9:15 pm

Your not into ANY TV show on Netflix, CW, or HBO. NOT ONE!? C'mon now the variety is huge.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/31/18 at 9:18 pm

Ok sure, not my cup of tea but I feel that you and NerdyGamer can talk on those topics.

Really, c'mon now I'm going to get you into some Netflix or HBO shows. There's always at minimum ONE genre out there for EVERYBODY. Anyone who enjoyed the big 3 children's stations when they were kids are all into Netflix or HBO now. Netflix has its own original shows and shows from the main stations where you can bingewatch and catch up on seasons. This discussion would be diverse for everybody, since it's current.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/31/18 at 9:44 pm

Really, c'mon now I'm going to get you into some Netflix or HBO shows. There's always at minimum ONE genre out there for EVERYBODY. Anyone who enjoyed the big 3 children's stations when they were kids are all into Netflix or HBO now. Netflix has its own original shows and shows from the main stations where you can bingewatch and catch up on seasons. This discussion would be diverse for everybody, since it's current.
I haven't watched Netflix in a while so I don't know what's on right now.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/31/18 at 10:47 pm

I haven't watched Netflix in a while so I don't know what's on right now.

We'll talk on the stream. Netflix has infinite amount of shows to choose from.

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/31/18 at 10:56 pm

Your not into ANY TV show on Netflix, CW, or HBO. NOT ONE!? C'mon now the variety is huge.

No. Watching TV is mostly boring as hell to me.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/31/18 at 10:57 pm

We'll talk on the stream. Netflix has infinite amount of shows to choose from.
Cool, I really hope Mach!ne he@d joins us tomorrow on the hangout.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/31/18 at 11:05 pm

No. Watching TV is mostly boring as hell to me.

Netflix technically isn't TV tho. You can watch it on any device. So just give it a chance. Expand your imagination!

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/31/18 at 11:17 pm

Netflix technically isn't TV tho. You can watch it on any device. So just give it a chance. Expand your imagination!
Speaking of which, Rainbow said our last stream was boring lol even tho she trolled us a good chunk of it. I guess not everyone is into talking about reigonal differences, music food and culture. That's what happens when you have a short attention span.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/31/18 at 11:45 pm

Speaking of which, Rainbow said our last stream was boring lol even tho she trolled us a good chunk of it. I guess not everyone is into talking about reigonal differences, music food and culture. That's what happens when you have a short attention span.

Rainbowz has the perfect name for her weirdo personality when she acts crazy, but at the same time she's like a total badass considering her background and where she comes from.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/31/18 at 11:49 pm

Rainbowz has the perfect name for her weirdo personality when she acts crazy, but at the same time she's like a total badass considering her background and where she comes from.
Facts, I fun talking to her on Discord.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 06/01/18 at 3:32 pm

Less than an hr and half left before the stream.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 06/01/18 at 5:03 pm

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/qedsl54olfesxcj3txseexmbsie Hangout link

Written By: mwalker1996 on 06/01/18 at 5:24 pm

Here's the youtube link to the stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIeOhg1e1ec

Check for new replies or respond here...