inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Inthe00s hangout 2 tonight

Written By: mwalker1996 on 06/18/18 at 10:52 am

I know some of you guys are wondering where have I been this past weekend since I didn't do the inthe00s hangout on Friday nor Saturday like I normally do, but I just been stepping away from the forum sites for a bit and been really been deepening my relationship with God. I know that may sound corny or religious but I felt like I spend a lil too much time discussing pop-culture I've kinda made it an idol it for lack of a better word. With all that said I'm going to be doing another hangout tonight at 7pm est.  I'm gonna make this one shorter since It's a weeknight and I know most of you guys gotta work early, but the topics I wanted to talk about is the history of Hipster Culture, Is Mall Culture dying, What is your area food scene like, What are some fashion trends in your city, who you thought won E3 and if SpryoKev joins we can talk about whatever he chooses. I know nerdy and Jaquline live on the west coast and tend to keep the stream going so I'll end it 11pm or 12pm est depending on how good the hangout gets.

Subject: Re: Inthe00s hangout 2 tonight

Written By: mqg96 on 06/18/18 at 12:46 pm

I have Circuits Analysis class tonight so I may not be able to participate in it. Weekdays just don't work for me, and I know people who have jobs during this time (or the next morning) as well and you did mention that.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 06/18/18 at 1:56 pm

I have Circuits Analysis class tonight so I may not be able to participate in it. Weekdays just don't work for me, and I know people who have jobs during this time (or the next morning) as well and you did mention that.
I understand man, hopefully, Jacqueline and Nerdy will be available tho since their time zone is a few hours earlier, and they're the ones that usually stay on the longest. I hope I can get some new users on here since when I do it on Friday's it's usually the same 4 or 5 people on. I know Rainbow, Wobo and Tim are out of school so they'll should be avalible. 

Written By: mxcrashxm on 06/18/18 at 5:41 pm

I'll be available. I found out I was getting off work early, so I'll be home shortly.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 06/18/18 at 6:03 pm

I'll be available. I found out I was getting off work early, so I'll be home shortly.
Here's the link to the hangout https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/vbkrgnbpk5fkrmhahtl4asejuae

Written By: mwalker1996 on 06/18/18 at 6:08 pm

Here's the link to view it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFuoonEREZc

Check for new replies or respond here...