inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Oddball nostalgia

Written By: Todd Pettingzoo on 04/03/19 at 5:12 pm

Do you have any kind of nostalgia that might seem weird to some people?

For me, I'm even more nostalgic for the titles and hype for 90s movies (especiallt the 1991-1996 period) than the movies themselves. Some I haven't even seen, but I remember the titles and hype. Just really takes me back to my preteen/early teenage years.

Kind of hard to explain. 

Subject: Re: Oddball nostalgia

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 04/03/19 at 6:16 pm

I miss pay phones. For most of my life they were everywhere. They somehow gave a sense of security if one needed to make an emergency call that for some strange reason I just don't get with a cell phone.

Subject: Re: Oddball nostalgia

Written By: Howard on 04/04/19 at 2:42 pm

I miss pay phones. For most of my life they were everywhere. They somehow gave a sense of security if one needed to make an emergency call that for some strange reason I just don't get with a cell phone.

I can relate, payphones are missing in today's world. But today in this day and age, payphones might be considered nostalgia as they wind up becoming obsolete in the next few years or so. You won't find them at all on the streets.

Check for new replies or respond here...