inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What year really changed you?

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/26/19 at 3:57 pm

What year would you say taught you the most life lessons and really changed you?

For me, I’d actually say that the current year has been already been the most meaningful for me so far. I feel like this is the year I’m starting to “grow up” and learn about life more.

Subject: Re: What year really changed you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/26/19 at 4:11 pm

What year would you say taught you the most life lessons and really changed you?

For me, I’d actually say that the current year has been already been the most meaningful for me so far. I feel like this is the year I’m starting to “grow up” and learn about life more.
1977, when I left home to start a career in London, and was living in a bed-sit apartment.

Subject: Re: What year really changed you?

Written By: mqg96 on 04/28/19 at 6:40 am

This is very common for a lot of HS juniors. Although, I would say my HS senior year was more of my maturing year.

Check for new replies or respond here...