inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Goodbye.

Written By: musicguy93 on 06/05/19 at 1:43 pm

I've decided close my account. I rarely post on here anymore, and when I do, I often find myself getting frustrated. Most of you have probably noticed that I've been pretty aggro lately. The truth is that a lot of this frustration is rooted in my personal life. I feel like I've missed out on so much in life, stuff that most people probably take for granted by my age. There's just a lot of things that are wrong in my life right now. I'm leaving with the hopes that I can still have all the experiences that I missed out on and truly live the life that I want to live. I don't have any plans on coming back to this site, or going over to Popedia. Right now, I have to focus on my own life. On the 0.001% percent chance that I actually do return either to this site or Popedia, I plan to return a much happier person. I also want to call a truce with anyone who I've fought with on here, and if I were ever rude to anyone, I apologize. I'll leave this account open for a few days before closing it. Goodbye everyone.

Subject: Re: Goodbye.

Written By: violet_shy on 06/05/19 at 1:56 pm

Oh no. It's so sad to see you go. :-[ I hope you do return someday, it's been fun having you. Please take care.

Written By: mqg96 on 06/07/19 at 8:59 am

You registered the same year I did, along with many other users who made an impact on this site the last 4 years. I'll be honest you weren't one of my favorites at all, but you're last year on this site regarding politics, you came up with some excellent posts that we could relate to. I quoted some of your last posts and it was very detailed and well thought out. Good luck to you man.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 06/07/19 at 9:39 am

Dude I haven't been aware of any drama or whatnot (since I'm not that active on this site either anymore), but nonetheless its a shame to see you leave :\'(.

Take care of yourself of man, always valued and respected your opinions, even if I never always agreed, you were always insightful. Also, ditto on that @Mqg, we all made accounts on this site around the same time, so it is sad to see another one of us go. But at the end of the day, you gotta take care of whats important in life, I've had to take several breaks on this site over the years, because life priorities come first & foremost. So I wish you the best of luck man, go get em' :).

Written By: mwalker1996 on 06/07/19 at 2:04 pm

Yeah lots of people leaving this site. We haven't talked much since I joined here last year. I'm honestly thinking about leaving here to but not permanently since i made a couple of friends here  Popedia is my main home for pop culture discussions.

Written By: 2001 on 06/07/19 at 2:15 pm

You're one of the OG post-2015 users of this site and it's shame to see you go.  :-\\ Good luck and take care man.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/10/19 at 6:22 am

Take care in all you do.

Check for new replies or respond here...