inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What will Generation Beta be like?

Written By: deloresthegreat on 01/04/20 at 12:22 pm

I'm a member of Gen Z (proud 2005-born here!) I know that the current generation of little toddlers is Generation Alpha... but when my generation starts having children, what do you think Generation Beta will be like?

Subject: Re: What will Generation Beta be like?

Written By: Rainbowz on 01/06/20 at 9:31 am

Assuming Generation Beta is 2025 and after, I’m most likely going to have kids born in that generation. It’s hard to tell how they’d be like since literally none of them exist yet. I do think Generation Beta will grow up to have the most tolerant and accepting parents.

Written By: 2001 on 01/06/20 at 12:05 pm

Beta males will make excellent husband material. They will be kind, gentle, will do the housework, and will let you sleep with other men.

Written By: Sman12 on 01/11/20 at 11:27 am

Beta males will make excellent husband material. They will be kind, gentle, will do the housework, and will let you sleep with other men.

Lol, I honestly feel sad for boys born in Generation Beta since they're gonna be associated with the "beta male" term.

Check for new replies or respond here...