inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Which Star Wars Prequel is your favorite?

Written By: ac01c9e17 on 10/18/21 at 2:39 pm

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999):

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYTRhNjcwNWQtMGJmMi00NmQyLWE2YzItODVmMTdjNWI0ZDA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones (2002):

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMDAzM2M0Y2UtZjRmZi00MzVlLTg4MjEtOTE3NzU5ZDVlMTU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUyOTg3Njg@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith (2005):

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNTc4MTc3NTQ5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTg0NjI4NA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

And please rank the Prequels in order from your favorite to least favorite. My ranking of them is:

1. The Phantom Menace
2. Attack Of The Clones (2002)
3. The Phantom Menace (1999)

Subject: Re: Which Star Wars Prequel is your favorite?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/18/21 at 3:30 pm

Over the years, having seen them all, the only film from the Star Wars franchise I have only preferred is Episode IV: A New Hope.

Written By: NightmareFarm on 10/18/21 at 4:08 pm

ROTS the other two were boring.

Written By: ac01c9e17 on 10/18/21 at 4:28 pm

ROTS the other two were boring.

How were they boring??!

Written By: NightmareFarm on 10/18/21 at 7:12 pm

How were they boring??!

Cheesy romance and boring plot events. Like wasn't most of TPM about pod racing and rescuing kid anakin? ROTS is a lot more exciting.

Written By: ac01c9e17 on 10/18/21 at 7:22 pm

Cheesy romance and boring plot events. Like wasn't most of TPM about pod racing and rescuing kid anakin? ROTS is a lot more exciting.

How old are you?

Because I was 4 when The Phantom Menace, it was the first Star Wars movie I ever saw in theaters and I saw it at least 7 or 8 times in theaters because I loved it as a kid.  And I was 7 when Attack Of The Clones came out and 10 when Episode III came out.

I really think age plays a part in how enjoyable the Prequels can be for people and how you introduced to the Star Wars series as well as what your personal tastes are.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/19/21 at 6:55 am

How old are you?

Because I was 4 when The Phantom Menace, it was the first Star Wars movie I ever saw in theaters and I saw it at least 7 or 8 times in theaters because I loved it as a kid.  And I was 7 when Attack Of The Clones came out and 10 when Episode III came out.

I really think age plays a part in how enjoyable the Prequels can be for people and how you introduced to the Star Wars series as well as what your personal tastes are.
For me , all the other films of the Star Wars franchise have merged into one, it is the same with the Harry Potters, LotR, and the Hobbit. It is the same for those superhero movies.

Written By: violet_shy on 10/24/21 at 9:26 pm

I like them all!

Check for new replies or respond here...