» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: The LUNATICS have taken over the Asylum !

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/06/08 at 9:49 pm

'The lunatics .... have taken over .... the asylum !'   :(

This thread is inspired by a topic started by Chucky .... called: 14 Differences Americans should be aware of when travelling "Down Under"

Here's the link:

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=32386.msg1639233#msg1639233

He supplied a link to an article. This particular comment .... made me LAUGH ! 

The Greyhound Bus

Catch a Greyhound bus in the USA and you will meet the lowest forms of life still able to be identified as human. A Greyhound bus in the USA is a mental asylum on wheels, or at best a trailer park on wheels. American Greyhound passengers are toothless, unwashed, uneducated, Incredibly strange and downright scary.

:D ;D ^

Well, guess what .... a VERY strange bunch of people are about to board one of dem busses !   :-X

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5782/speednl0.jpg

^

That face ! Looks vaguely familiar ! COULD IT BE ??  ???    :o    ................

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/683/chuckyerinspeedju1.jpg
You're doing a great job Erin. Just make sure we don't drop below 50 MPH !

Don't you know we're riding, on the Marrakesh Express ... everyone is riding on the ....

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/4561/buspassengers1misterbooix3.jpg     http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/678/buspassengers2moosterky6.jpg

00s  Lunatic Bus !

:P

:D

;D

Subject: Re: The LUNATICS have taken over the Asylum !

Written By: Step-chan on 05/06/08 at 10:18 pm

I thought you were going to talk about the White House for a minute there. :D

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/06/08 at 10:24 pm

I thought you were going to talk about the White House for a minute there. :D

That's  ALREADY  .... a 'fait accompli !'  :D

Written By: Step-chan on 05/06/08 at 10:27 pm

That's  ALREADY  .... a 'fait accompli !'  :D

True. ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/06/08 at 10:32 pm

True. ;D

Fact is ... he'd probably have  been  able to do a brilliant job ... if only they'd managed to find / he not be so distracted  .... by  those pesky, superbly hidden ... weapons of mass destruction !  Still, who REALLY cares ! It gave them a 'legitimate' excuse ... to go in ! :D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/06/08 at 10:49 pm

lol Wow that was alot of work Al!  Looks like my seat is comfy.  :)

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/06/08 at 11:12 pm

Yeah ... I put in a fair bit of effort on THIS one, Patty. Whilst you can pick holes in it /say 'that bit' ... doesn't look that real .... well, for the sheer amount of work and effort involved ... it's probably the one I'm most proud of to date (even though some look more realistic ?). Used some new tools in this one, so, still slowly building up the skill-set.

Sorry to those who DIDN'T make it. Sometimes it was down to their not being keen about such things, others ... nothing volunteered by them  to use. Also, only a certain amount of seats  ....  Some of the others MAY be aboard ... just sitting closer to our brilliant driver and co-pilot ! :D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/06/08 at 11:22 pm

this is so flippin' hilarious, Alan!! :D ;D

Written By: Gis on 05/07/08 at 1:11 am

Funny.  ;D

The last time I took a greyhound bus was almost 20 years ago, things have certainly changed!

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 1:16 am

...they're coming to take us away ha ha!!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/07/08 at 1:22 am

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/4561/buspassengers1misterbooix3.jpg     http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/678/buspassengers2moosterky6.jpg

00s  Luntatic Bus !

that's pretty cool Al. reminds me of the Magical Mystery Tour  8) 

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 1:30 am

'The lunatics .... have taken over .... the asylum !'   :(

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/4561/buspassengers1misterbooix3.jpg     http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/678/buspassengers2moosterky6.jpg

00s  Luntatic Bus !

Yes, it has been noted that Howard and Bill(zy) are sitting together.

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 1:39 am

that's pretty cool Al. reminds me of the Magical Mystery Tour  8) 

Thanks Mike ... and I'm sure you're on that bus SOMEWHERE .... probably up near Chucky and Erin !  :)    8)    ;D

Yes, it has been noted that Howard and Bill(zy) are sitting together.

I'm pleased you noted that Phil. Yes .... the lovely couple ARE united ! Bill's put on a dress to please Howard ... and I'm sure he must be taller than that in the seat. Maybe he's about to do 'something' .... for Howard ?    ???      :o      :-X

;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 1:40 am

I'm pleased you noted that Phil. Yes .... the lovely couple ARE united ! Bill's put on a dress to please Howard ... and I'm sure he must be taller than that in the seat. Maybe he's about to do 'something' .... for Howard ?    ???      :o      :-X

;D
The conversation will flow between the two.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/07/08 at 1:45 am

Thanks Mike ... and I'm sure you're on that bus SOMEWHERE .... probably up near Chucky and Erin !   :)    8)    ;D

;D
you're welcome and you picked some of inthe00s finest to take a ride on your Lunatic Bus  and the pic of ChuckyG & Erin is really good as well http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/683/chuckyerinspeedju1.jpg 
and whether I'm on it or not, (we know how I get about my pics, don't we)  ::)  no matter what, I like the work here.

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 1:47 am

The conversation will flow between the two.

Billzy has a lot to get off his chest ! Particularly as he's put on a bra  ... not to mention,  a wig, for the occasion !  :D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/07/08 at 1:48 am

Yeah, but I think my head got transposed onto the wrong body......NO WAY I would ever get caught wearing socks up to my armpits. Especially in those pants!

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 1:49 am

Where are we heading to?

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 1:53 am

Yeah, but I think my head got transposed onto the wrong body......NO WAY I would ever get caught wearing socks up to my armpits. Especially in those pants!

Maybe he's an impostor ? A 'Hawk' look alike ?  Well  .... it is a version of 'Speed'. Maybe we've got somebody from one of the OTHER boards .... trying to sabotage our  progress !  >:(

Hey, Philip ... you're next door. Grab him  >:(  .... we'll soon get back up !  :D

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 1:56 am

you're welcome and you picked some of inthe00s finest to take a ride on your Lunatic Bus  and the pic of ChuckyG & Erin is really good as well http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/683/chuckyerinspeedju1.jpg 
and whether I'm on it or not, (we know how I get about my pics, don't we)  ::)  no matter what, I like the work here.

Of course ... I had zip problem reading that miniature writing Mike ........ well, I knew in advance,  EXACTLY what to do.  Merely quote your message ......... and ...... I get to see it  LARGER THAN LIFE !

:D  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 1:58 am

Hey, Philip ... you're next door. Grab him   >:(  .... we'll soon get back up !  :D

I'll tried and talk him back...

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/07/08 at 2:03 am

Of course ... I had zip problem reading that miniature writing Mike ........ well, I knew in advance,  EXACTLY what to do.  Merely quote your message ......... and ...... I get to see it  LARGER THAN LIFE !

font size #4 does require a quote to read  ;D  anyways,  you're becoming highly skilled at this craft. 

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 2:12 am

Where are we heading to?

We're on the road to nowhere ?  ???

http://idealog.co.nz/assets/images/spreads/9/road-to-nowhere-spread.jpg

Famously associated with ...

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=20486&rendTypeId=4                                    http://www.cobankopegi.com/b/easterisland.jpg
                                            "OY ! "                                              "You talking to me ?" .... "You  t ..t .... talking to ME ! ? ! "

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 2:14 am

Where are we heading to?

We're on the road to nowhere ?   ???

http://idealog.co.nz/assets/images/spreads/9/road-to-nowhere-spread.jpg

Famously associated with ...

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=20486&rendTypeId=4                                    http://www.cobankopegi.com/b/easterisland.jpg
                                            "OY ! "                                               "You talking to me ?" .... "You  t ..t .... talking to ME ! ? ! "
...and it is no Summer Holiday?

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 2:16 am

font size #4 does require a quote to read  ;D  anyways,  you're becoming highly skilled at this craft. 

One day ... some months back ... I had the idea to start some game ...... and bury the answer in a font size #1 on the same screen that posed the question. I thought it was a cool idea at the time ..... then realised .... if someone quoted me .... they'd see it THAT way  :(  ........ so ... dropped the idea !  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/07/08 at 2:19 am

One day ... some months back ... I had the idea to start some game ...... and bury the answer in a font size #1 on the same screen that posed the answer. I thought it was a cool idea at the time ..... then realised .... if someone quoted me .... they'd see it THAT way  :(   ........ so ... dropped the idea !   ;D
I may actually answer correctly if you do a game that way  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 2:24 am

I may actually answer correctly if you do a game that way  ;D

Which is why I won't !  :P  ;D 

I think the idea was something akin to a 'treasure hunt' .... to send people on some wild goose chase with a bunch of clues .... for them to get frustrated .... and for me to finally reveal the answer had ACTUALLY been there on the page that posed the question !

Once I realised the trick could be easily exposed .... I figured there was little mileage in it.

Think we might've covered another one, since I typed this ? Still above 50 mph ?  I hope we get off this thing in one piece !    ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/07/08 at 2:28 am

Which is why I won't !   :P   ;D 

I think the idea was something akin to a 'treasure hunt' .... to send people on some wild goose chase with a bunch of clues .... for them to get frustrated .... and for me to finally reveal the answer had ACTUALLY been there on the page that posed the question !

Once I realised the trick could be easily exposed .... I figured there was little mileage in it.

Think we might've covered another one, since I typed this ? Still above 50 mph ?  I hope we get off this thing in one piece !     ;D
a treasure hunt would be fun, but a lot of work to prepare and monitor.  anyways, cool thread and have a enjoyable bus ride to the Lunatic Fringe.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 2:29 am

Which is why I won't !   :P   ;D 

Think we might've covered another one, since I typed this ? Still above 50 mph ?  I hope we get off this thing in one piece !     ;D
Sounds good for a game, it must be set up. Of course, without the revealed answer.

Written By: gibbo on 05/07/08 at 3:20 am

The bus pics were simply superb Al... ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 3:21 am

Are you on the bus?

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 3:26 am

Hey .... thanks, gibbo.  :)    8)  Naturally, you and 'adagio' would have been in the mix ... but since no pics ... well ... you remain the man behind the mask !    ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 3:27 am

"...bus driver, look for me for I cannot bear to see what I may see..."

Written By: gibbo on 05/07/08 at 3:54 am

Are you on the bus?

No, Philip...no pic no seat on the bus........

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/07/08 at 3:57 am

I like the shirt I have on.  :D

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 4:06 am

No, Philip...no pic no seat on the bus........

I really reckon you ARE on the bus, Peter ... also up front with Mike (Badfinger). You wouldn't miss the chance to  party with me ... and the other lunatics here, would you  ?    ???    ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 4:14 am

I like the shirt I have on.  :D

I guess you got lucky ? Spare a thought for poor Kath    :( .... ('Reynolds / aka 'Space Ace'). She got saddled with THOSE pants ?    :o

Damn ... if she ever finds out about THIS thread ...... 'my goose is cooked' !  :D 

Written By: Bobby on 05/07/08 at 5:01 am

Ha ha, very clever Alan.

I like the fact that Howard is sat next to Bill.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 05/07/08 at 7:06 am

Ha ha, very clever Alan.

Wow,I never noticed.  ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 7:13 am

The images are the wrong size for the wallpaper on the computer.

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 7:39 am

Ha ha, very clever Alan.

Thanks Bobby .... AND I must confess, that circumstance .... wasn't ENTIRELY ..... an accident !  :D    ;D

Written By: Bobby on 05/07/08 at 7:41 am

Thanks Bobby .... AND I must confess, that circumstance .... wasn't ENTIRELY ..... an accident !   :D     ;D

Heh heh. Love on the move.

Howard, I'm only messing about.  ;)

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 7:45 am

Heh heh. Love on the move.

Howard, I'm only messing about.  ;)

Howard's in between girlfriends. Since Bill's made the effort to dress UP as one .....      :-X      ;D

Written By: ninny on 05/07/08 at 9:26 am

This is a riot,very clever :)
However I see that I'm
All by myself
Dont wanna be
All by myself anymore
All by myself
Dont wanna live
All by myself anymore

Did I take up 2 seats ;D :D

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 9:40 am

This is a riot,very clever :)
However I see that I'm
All by myself
Dont wanna be
All by myself anymore
All by myself
Dont wanna live
All by myself anymore

Did I take up 2 seats ;D :D

I wondered if you'd seen this ! Actually .... to tell the truth ... you were originally next to me ! However .... the pics I have of you ... only 2. The original (which I used)  ... is so poorly lit / partial view of your head. So, in the end ... I figured Snoz ... who's also  a big favorite (with me)  ... should have the dubious honor of sharing the seat ?  :D

Yeah, so you sort of got moved back ... cos the poor focus made it look less real to have you SO close. Putting you too far back ... well, reckoned I was on to a 'no win' ?    ::)    :(

Yeah .. I could've virtually predicted you'd make SOME ref ... to your size  / thus being 'isolated' !    ::)  :D    ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/07/08 at 9:44 am

That's ok ninny, I'll come back and sit with ya.  Alan was pulling my hair anyways.  ;D

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/07/08 at 9:59 am

Hey, how come I'm not on the bus?

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 10:05 am

Who said you weren't ?  Only a limited number of seats in view. You're probably one of the premier one's ... up near the big cheese .... aka 'ChuckyG'.  The rest of us riff-raff ... we're further back !  >:(  :\'(

;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/07/08 at 10:10 am

Riding in the bus down the boulevard
And the place was pretty packed (Yeah!)
Couldn't find a seat so I had to stand
With the perverts in the back
It was smelling like a locker room
There was junk all over the floor
We're already packed in like sardines
But we're stopping to pick up more, look out

(Chorus)
Another one rides the bus
Another comes on and another comes on
Hey, who's gonna sit by you

There's a suitcase poking me in the ribs
There's an elbow in my ear
There's a smelly old bum standing next to me
Hasn't showered in a year
I think I'm missing a contact lens
I think my wallet's gone
And I think this bus is stopping again
To let a couple more freaks get on look out

(Chorus)

(cool sound effects)

Another one rides the bus ow
Another one rides the bus hey hey
Another one rides the bus hey-ey-ey-ey ey ey eyyyyyy

The window doesn't open and the fan is broke
And my face is turning blue (Yeah)
I haven't been in a crowd like this
Since I went to see the Who
Well I should've got off a couple miles ago
But I couldn't get to the door
There isn't any room for me to breathe
And now we're gonna pick up more yeaaah

(Chorus)

Too funny.

Cat

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 10:15 am

^

And another ones gone, and another one's gone, another one rides the bus ?    ???    ::)  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 05/07/08 at 10:34 am

Yeah me too.  >:(

;D

We're probably sitting on the opposite end of the bus, Ladybug.  :)

Written By: wildcard on 05/07/08 at 10:50 am

Thank you, driver, for getting me where?     
Wowsers is Inspector Gadget There?         
I don't want to cause no fuss                     
But can I sing moron this bus?                   

Noooooo!

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 10:54 am

;D

I definitely considered you too, Bobby ... since ... we seem to hit it off / I like you  8)  (don't figure if you're not shown, it means otherwise).... etc, etc. However  .. and there's lots of factors ... you've been somewhat absent lately .... so ... that certainly played a big part.  Once again though, you're probably SOMEWHERE on the bus .... and if people really wanna be depicted ... I'm sure I .. or someone else, can do an extended bus ?    ???    ;D

Yeah ... it's a BIG bus !    ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/07/08 at 10:59 am

I definitely considered you too, Bobby ... since ... we seem to hit it off / I like you  8)  (don't figure if you're not shown, it means otherwise).... etc, etc. However  .. and there's lots of factors ... you've been somewhat absent lately .... so ... that certainly played a big part.  Once again though, you're probably SOMEWHERE on the bus .... and if people really wanna be depicted ... I'm sure I .. or someone else, can do an extended bus ?    ???    ;D

Bobby and Ladybug can sit on the upper deck-well, they do have double decker buses in England.  ;)

Cat

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/07/08 at 11:00 am

;D

We're on the upper deck.

Written By: Bobby on 05/07/08 at 11:01 am

I definitely considered you too, Bobby ... since ... we seem to hit it off / I like you  8)   (don't figure if you're not shown, it means otherwise).... etc, etc. However  .. and there's lots of factors ... you've been somewhat absent lately .... so ... that certainly played a big part.  Once again though, you're probably SOMEWHERE on the bus .... and if people really wanna be depicted ... I'm sure I .. or someone else, can do an extended bus ?    ???    ;D

;D

Don't worry about it, Alan. I'm only pulling your leg.

Yeah, we share the same goofy sense of humour, though I use less pictures, lol.   ;)

Written By: Bobby on 05/07/08 at 11:04 am

Bobby and Ladybug can sit on the upper deck-well, they do have double decker buses in England.  ;)

Good call, though it does depend on where you live in England. I know Wolverhampton (where I used to live) have double-decker buses but Plymouth have the single-decker ones.

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 11:06 am

;D

Don't worry about it, Alan. I'm only pulling your leg.

Yeah, we share the same goofy sense of humour, though I use less pictures, lol.  ;)

But ... a picture's worth a thousand words ?  ???

Well, with NORMAL people !  :-[

;D

Written By: Bobby on 05/07/08 at 11:06 am

We're on the upper deck.

Okey doke. I used to love sitting on the top deck but, back in the day, smokers used to occupy them.  

Written By: Bobby on 05/07/08 at 11:07 am

But ... a picture's worth a thousand words ?   ???

Well, with NORMAL people !   :-[

;D

It certainly is if it's a photograph of the wife with the milkman.

Written By: ninny on 05/07/08 at 11:08 am

That's ok ninny, I'll come back and sit with ya.  Alan was pulling my hair anyways.   ;D

Maybe I'll sneak these 2 on the bus
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll147/JellyBelly444/kittens-cups.jpg ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 11:09 am

Okey doke. I used to love sitting on the top deck but, back in the day, smokers used to occupy them. 

Actually, it was recently reported in Sydney ... that they're considering re-introducing double decker buses here too. Seems they USED to have them. I arrived in 1980 ..... have only ever seen single decker's  (apart from the odd 'tourist type bus !).

Written By: Bobby on 05/07/08 at 11:11 am

Actually, it was recently reported in Sydney ... that they're considering re-introducing double decker buses here too. Seems they USED to have them. I arrived in 1980 ..... have only ever seen single decker's  (apart from the odd 'tourist type bus !).

Class!

Double-deckers are great when you see the tree branches crashing into the upper windows. Feels a little bit like Indiana Jones in the tropical rain forest . . . Sitting in a bus . . .  ???

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 11:11 am

Maybe I'll sneak these 2 on the bus
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll147/JellyBelly444/kittens-cups.jpg ;D

Exceedingly CUTE !

What a great way to start a riot ....... as we ALL fight to have a 'cup of pussy' !  :D

Written By: Bobby on 05/07/08 at 11:13 am

Exceedingly CUTE !

What a great way to start a riot ....... as we ALL fight to have a 'cup of pussy' !  :D

Gives a literal explanation for the term 'drinking out of the furry cup'.

Written By: ninny on 05/07/08 at 11:18 am

I wondered if you'd seen this ! Actually .... to tell the truth ... you were originally next to me ! However .... the pics I have of you ... only 2. The original (which I used)  ... is so poorly lit / partial view of your head. So, in the end ... I figured Snoz ... who's also  a big favorite (with me)  ... should have the dubious honor of sharing the seat ?   :D

Yeah, so you sort of got moved back ... cos the poor focus made it look less real to have you SO close. Putting you too far back ... well, reckoned I was on to a 'no win' ?     ::)    :(

Yeah .. I could've virtually predicted you'd make SOME ref ... to your size  / thus being 'isolated' !    ::)   :D    ;D

You know me well :-http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z249/Super_Girl_Rox/cat_fight.gif

;D

Ok I'll hide in the back
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll314/jnine429/cathidingmaster.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 11:18 am

But ... a picture's worth a thousand words ?   ???

Which thousand words would you like.

Written By: ninny on 05/07/08 at 11:22 am

Exceedingly CUTE !

Here are a few more to go around
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc255/Missy0601/cupcats.jpg
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n149/cavalier_54/Cats/catcup.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g15/blondelikemeT/Cats/CupOfKitea.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee11/KellieNeko/Cats/InaBowl.jpg

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/07/08 at 11:31 am

Did they make a youtube video once?  Two cats one cup?  8-P  Thankfully I never saw it.

Love all the kitty cat pictures though.  Hopefully nobody is allergic on this bus.  :-\\

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 11:35 am

Did they make a youtube video once?  Two cats one cup?   8-P   Thankfully I never saw it.

Love all the kitty cat pictures though.  Hopefully nobody is allergic on this bus.   :-\\
...allergic to the cats or has motion sickness?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/07/08 at 11:36 am

...allergic to the cats or has motion sickness?

Hopefully neither.  I don't think this bus has barf bags provided.

Written By: ninny on 05/07/08 at 11:40 am

Did they make a youtube video once?  Two cats one cup?   8-P   Thankfully I never saw it.

Love all the kitty cat pictures though.  Hopefully nobody is allergic on this bus.   :-\\

Here is a cute pic on photobucket
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/SL3000gt/2cats1cup.jpg
It looks like ice cream

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 11:41 am

Here is a cute pic on photobucket
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/SL3000gt/2cats1cup.jpg
It looks like ice cream

...mice scream?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/07/08 at 1:24 pm

Ninny you always post the most adorable kitty pics..thanks, they always make me smile

:) :) :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/07/08 at 1:24 pm

Ninny you always post the most adorable kitty pics..thanks, they always make me smile

OMG..I know it's totally off topic..but I simply LOVE your avatar pic! :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/07/08 at 1:48 pm

OMG..I know it's totally off topic..but I simply LOVE your avatar pic! :)

Is there a topic to this thread?  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/07/08 at 1:55 pm

Thanks Erin

'The Lunatics are on the grass'

Written By: ninny on 05/07/08 at 2:09 pm

Your welcome, Thank you for liking them :)

Written By: ninny on 05/07/08 at 2:17 pm

;D

Heck,what are you complaining about...notice the title to the thread  The LUNATICS have taken over the Asylum ! It's only us crazy's on the bus
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/Rain_yamato/MY_EMOTE/crazy.gif

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 2:18 pm

Heck,what are you complaining about...notice the title to the thread  The LUNATICS have taken over the Asylum ! It's only us crazy's on the bus
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/Rain_yamato/MY_EMOTE/crazy.gif
Are cats allowed to be crazy on the bus?

Written By: ninny on 05/07/08 at 2:25 pm

Yes on the lunatic bus..but maybe I should ask Alan first.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 2:26 pm

Well Alan see the question when he wakes up?

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/07/08 at 2:42 pm

00s  Luntatic Bus !

oh my god Alan... that is probably the best ever.  I love it how Howard and I are sitting next to each other.  But why do I get the ugly blond fro?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/07/08 at 4:29 pm

oh my god Alan... that is probably the best ever.  I love it how Howard and I are sitting next to each other.  But why do I get the ugly blond fro?

Hey- at least you weren't stuck looking like a "Rain Man throwout", with socks all the way up to your armpits and Zips knock-offs!

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 5:04 pm

Being sane ... is NOT an option ! Those found to be so, are to be assimilated ('Borg style')  at the earliest convenience    8)

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 5:23 pm

His recently knighted lordship .... 'Sir Bilzy' !!!! is amused / approves?  This does make a mere mortal almost overcome with emotion !

All hail 'Thir Bilzy' !  http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4917/bowingut2.gif 

although in YOUR case ... looks like you're getting ready to disappear down the seat .... and 'elevate' Howard ... uhm presumably to knighthood wank  rank !

;D

P.S. You STILL look adorable, under that wig !  :-*    ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 5:27 pm

Hey- at least you weren't stuck looking like a "Rain Man throwout", with socks all the way up to your armpits and Zips knock-offs!

The Hawk will be the first ... looking to swap seats .... at the EARLIEST convenience !    :P      ;D

Written By: ninny on 05/07/08 at 5:37 pm

Being sane ... is NOT an option ! Those found to be so, are to be assimilated ('Borg style')  at the earliest convenience    8)

I know all about assimilation for you see I am J of Nine sister of
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/bootsybrown/seven.jpg

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 5:51 pm

I know all about assimilation for you see I am J of Nine sister of
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/bootsybrown/seven.jpg

http://daisydownunder.com/images/1-seven.jpg

Jeri ! Feel free to 'assimilate' me ..... ANYTIME !    :-*    ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 05/07/08 at 9:42 pm

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee69/buxtheudeoma/SMILEY/autumn/bus.gif

FIELD TRIP!!!!  I love it when they let us out of our padded rooms.

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/07/08 at 10:36 pm

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee69/buxtheudeoma/SMILEY/autumn/bus.gif

FIELD TRIP!!!!  I love it when they let us out of our padded rooms.

Nice pic, Kath !

So ... you DON'T mind THOSE pants ?  ???  :o    8)

I live to post another day !    ;D

In the meantime ... gotta keep this bus moving !

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2918/buscup2.gif

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 2:30 am

Nice pic, Kath !

So ... you DON'T mind THOSE pants ?   ???   :o    8)

I live to post another day !    ;D

In the meantime ... gotta keep this bus moving !

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2918/buscup2.gif
"Everyone back on the bus!"

Written By: mandamoo on 05/08/08 at 5:37 am

Nice pic, Kath !

So ... you DON'T mind THOSE pants ?  ???  :o    8)

I don't mind those pants myself, it's the pink 'hoodie' that concerns me  :o

Written By: ninny on 05/08/08 at 5:52 am

Our tour bus of Ireland
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p92/MadizzleAbroad/Ireland/SANY0067.jpg

An attempt at escape
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h50/HBCS/bts6.jpg

We had to pull up next to this bus,so Howard could see the back of it.
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee36/aurorast/thBUS1.jpg

Howard tried to escape and get on this bus.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/longlastnflavr/jordinspictures-fromcampandvaca071.jpg

:)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 5:54 am

...avoiding this bus load?

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/rat_race/cuba_gooding_jr_/ratrace.jpg

Written By: ninny on 05/08/08 at 6:09 am

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n16/MellaBellaJean/smileys/bus-047.gif
Look it's Dagwood,Bookmistress4ever & me.

Written By: Howard on 05/08/08 at 6:13 am

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/longlastnflavr/jordinspictures-fromcampandvaca071.jpg

Thank You,there is a god! ;)  :-*

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/08/08 at 9:27 am

The wheels on the bus go round and round....

Cat

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/08/08 at 9:30 am

Sooo... who's gonna watch the webcam when this bus cruises down Abbey Road and stops so we can all ogle the studios and do the "walk"?  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 9:45 am

Sooo... who's gonna watch the webcam when this bus cruises down Abbey Road and stops so we can all ogle the studios and do the "walk"?   ;D
Good question, unless anyone has a lap top with them.

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/08/08 at 9:50 am

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n16/MellaBellaJean/smileys/bus-047.gif
Look it's Dagwood,Bookmistress4ever & me.

^

CUTE !  ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/08/08 at 10:32 am

this one looks like more fun.  let me get off at the next stop.

http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/1ds-10/pink-bus-burning-man.jpg

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/08/08 at 10:39 am

this one looks like more fun.  let me get off at the next stop.

http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/1ds-10/pink-bus-burning-man.jpg

Ahhh, a Pepto Bismo bus.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: wildcard on 05/08/08 at 10:55 am

Bus stop moo hay not here I stay
Please help me Asylua   

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/08/08 at 12:49 pm

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5782/speednl0.jpg

^

That face ! Looks vaguely familiar ! COULD IT BE ??  ???    :o    ................

00s  Luntatic Bus !

ALAN!!! This photoshop pic is just brilliant   ;D ;D ;D

I must post me pic so I can hop onboard too, i wanna sit next to Billzy n you, Bill reminds me of Harpo Marx in that pic  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/08/08 at 2:12 pm

http://www.harpomarx.net/fav1.jpg

Written By: ninny on 05/08/08 at 2:15 pm

My fav Marxs Brother :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 2:16 pm

My fav Marxs Brother :)
the silent one.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/08/08 at 2:18 pm

Ninny he's just fab isn't he, my favourite too and adorable to watch

HONK HONK!!!

http://www.harpomarx.net/fav9.jpg

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/08/08 at 2:22 pm

ALAN!!! This photoshop pic is just brilliant  ;D ;D ;D

I must post me pic so I can hop onboard too, i wanna sit next to Billzy n you, Bill reminds me of Harpo Marx in that pic  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for that Babs / Jules !  :)    8)

Yeah ... I'd love to do that AND finally see what you look like (that one from years ago .. so distant you COULD look like Kate Bush, for all I  know ! ).

With the current seating arrangement .... putting you in between Billzy ( 'Sir Billzy' to some  :P  ;) ) ... is gonna be somewhat ..... OH  !  I see Howard will have to make way !  His heart will be broken.  ;D  No doubt, he will have moved to check out those gorgeous chickies ... and further his bra inspection credentials !  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 2:26 pm

Thanks for that Babs / Jules !   :)    8)

Yeah ... I'd love to do that AND finally see what you look like (that one from years ago .. so distant you COULD look like Kate Bush, for all I  know ! ).

With the current seating arrangement .... putting you in between Billzy ( 'Sir Billzy' to some   :P  ;) ) ... is gonna be somewhat ..... OH  !   I see Howard will have to make way !  His heart will be broken.  ;D   No doubt, he will have moved to check out those gorgeous chickies ... and further his bra inspection credentials !   ;D
Do we have an empty seat on the bus now?

Written By: ninny on 05/08/08 at 2:31 pm

Ninny he's just fab isn't he, my favourite too and adorable to watch

HONK HONK!!!

http://www.harpomarx.net/fav9.jpg

I loved his performance on I Love Lucy :)

Written By: Howard on 05/08/08 at 2:46 pm

I want to be on that bus with all those girls,man that'll make my day or even my NIGHT!  ;D ;)

Written By: Howard on 05/08/08 at 2:46 pm

Is Harpo joining us? I mean he can't talk but he'll talk in Honk-ese.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 2:48 pm

Is Harpo joining us? I mean he can't talk but he'll talk in Honk-ese.
He can play us the harp on the journey.

Written By: Howard on 05/08/08 at 2:49 pm

He can play us the harp on the journey.

Can he honk?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 2:50 pm

Can he honk?
The bus driver can honk too.

Written By: Howard on 05/08/08 at 2:51 pm

The bus driver can honk too.

and Harpo can too as well.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 3:15 pm

and Harpo can too as well.
They can honk in unison?

Written By: ninny on 05/08/08 at 3:28 pm

I want to be on that bus with all those girls,man that'll make my day or even my NIGHT!  ;D ;)

;D
Here is another bus for you.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/gingew16/Central/78dc434d.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 3:30 pm

Has it been announced where these buses are going to?

Written By: ninny on 05/08/08 at 3:35 pm

Has it been announced where these buses are going to?

The highway to hell ;D ;D
only joking

Written By: Howard on 05/08/08 at 3:43 pm

;D
Here is another bus for you.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/gingew16/Central/78dc434d.jpg

Just one at a time,I can't handle them all. ;D ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 3:43 pm

only joking
It feels like it.

Written By: Howard on 05/08/08 at 3:44 pm

only joking

Or Highway To Heaven.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 3:45 pm

only joking
The road to nowhere?

Written By: Howard on 05/08/08 at 3:46 pm

The road to nowhere?

Somewhere over the rainbow?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 3:48 pm

Somewhere over the rainbow?
...and the road is long and winding.

Written By: Howard on 05/08/08 at 3:50 pm

...and the road is long and winding.

The Beatles?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 3:51 pm

The Beatles?
Are they on the bus too?

Written By: Howard on 05/08/08 at 3:52 pm

Are they on the bus too?

Magical Mystery Tour.

Written By: wildcard on 05/08/08 at 4:51 pm

Why Don't We Do It In The Road?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/08/08 at 4:53 pm

In first and second grade, on our way to school, we used to sing, "We all live in a yellow school bus, a yellow school bus, a yellow school bus."  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: ninny on 05/08/08 at 5:41 pm

The road to nowhere?

Yep,the wheels on the bus go round and round
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Anni_Cat/Random/wheelBus.jpg

We come to a fork in the road
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r139/bigworm63/Fork_In_The_Road.jpg
ahh back on track
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn318/arefcetvseyybrtyhdsrye/RoadOnly.jpg

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/08/08 at 5:50 pm

Yep,the wheels on the bus go round and round
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Anni_Cat/Random/wheelBus.jpg

ahh back on track
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn318/arefcetvseyybrtyhdsrye/RoadOnly.jpg

There really is a fork in the road.

http://www.milanconcerns.com/mission/images/fork.jpg

It is near Poughkeepsie, NY.

Cat

Written By: ninny on 05/08/08 at 5:55 pm

Cat

Nice :)

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/08/08 at 6:01 pm

What the fork ! ?    ???

Cat

Well I'll be forked !  :o    :P  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/08/08 at 6:03 pm

What the fork ! ?    ???

Well I'll be forked !  :o    :P  ;D

You can be like Dick Cheney and say, "Go fork yourself".  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/08/08 at 6:10 pm

You can be like Dick Cheney and say, "Go fork yourself".  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Be like DICK cheney ?    ???  :o

When it comes to 'Dicks' ........... they don't come ANY bigger.  >:(      Yes, I truly WOULD be able to  'fork myself' !    :P    :D    ;D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/09/08 at 1:43 am

So, the Fork is with us!

Written By: gibbo on 05/09/08 at 2:01 am

I'm sorry the subject matter is too large. i cannot condom condone it... :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 2:04 am

Cat
Is there a knife on the other side of the road?

Written By: gibbo on 05/09/08 at 2:17 am

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 2:25 am

What the fork ! ?    ???

Well I'll be forked !   :o    :P   ;D

...at the end of the fork in road!

Written By: gibbo on 05/09/08 at 2:29 am

Is that what forked lightning looks like up close... :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 2:31 am

Is that what forked lightning looks like up close... :o
A greasy fork, will make it grease lightning...

Written By: gibbo on 05/09/08 at 2:34 am

A greasy fork, will make it grease lightning...

It's forking systematic...it's automatic....it's hyyyyydromatic. Why, it's greased lightning......

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/09/08 at 3:38 am

Although we've come...to the fork in the road...
Still I just can't go...it's unnatural. I can't go because there's no bathroom here...

Oh, at the fork in the road...I just have to go...
Else I'll mess myself...you don't want that smell...Open the window...

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 05/09/08 at 3:39 am

I must be strapped to the roof?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 3:44 am

...or running along behind?

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 5:54 am

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/4561/buspassengers1misterbooix3.jpg

Does this bus have a potty?
I need a potty break

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 5:56 am

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/4561/buspassengers1misterbooix3.jpg

Does this bus have a potty?
I need a potty break
It looks like the windows cannot be opened. The bus will have to make a welcome stop.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/09/08 at 5:59 am

It looks like the windows cannot be opened. The bus will have to make a welcome stop.

Looks like these guys have already stopped...

http://www.digitaldreammachine.com/blogimages/ddm/MuppetMovie.jpg

Let's make sure we get back on the right bus when it's time

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 6:02 am

Hopefully soon.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 6:03 am

Movin' right along!

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 6:04 am

Hopefully soon.
Do you hate those motorway journeys?

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 6:04 am

Looks like we got more company

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h192/eimzah/snoopybus.jpg

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 6:05 am

Do you hate those motorway journeys?

It depends on how far we go.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 6:06 am

It depends on how far we go.
The long journeys are the worse.

Written By: Howard on 05/09/08 at 6:06 am

And I'll take Mss Piggy with me. ;)

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 6:14 am

The long journeys are the worse.

As long as we make stops we'll be fine.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 6:17 am

As long as we make stops we'll be fine.
...and we do not run out of songs to sing.

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/09/08 at 8:02 am

Let's see .... I might have to think about having a 'seat change' / further along the bus snapshot with some new faces down the track ?  So far ... I THINK (underline) ... that you (Luke) .... Babooshka ..... Ladybug .... are amongst those interested ? If anyone else is .... please let me know in this thread !

???

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 8:13 am

Let's see .... I might have to think about having a 'seat change' / further along the bus snapshot with some new faces down the track ?  So far ... I THINK (underline) ... that you (Luke) .... Babooshka ..... Ladybug .... are amongst those interested ? If anyone else is .... please let me know in this thread !

???

...can there be tralier behind the coach transporting the other members?

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/09/08 at 8:18 am

Possibly. In hyper-space (or whatever the internet term is ?... brain fade ) ... anything is possible ?

Don't forget ... also .. as previously stated ...... this is a VERY long bus. Long enough to accommodate anybody, and EVERYbody !

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 8:20 am

Maybe the Little Miss Sunshine VW bus.
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj75/cyanlion/photos/sunshine.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 8:23 am

Possibly. In hyper-space (or whatever the internet term is ?... brain fade ) ... anything is possible ?

Don't forget ... also .. as previously stated ...... this is a VERY long bus. Long enough to accommodate anybody, and EVERYbody !

A big bus?

http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/shang_dan/chinalongestbus031607.jpg

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/09/08 at 8:23 am

Doh ! Just came to me. 'Cyber-space' !    :-[  :(

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/09/08 at 8:26 am

A big bus?

http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/shang_dan/chinalongestbus031607.jpg

Yes ... this is an adapted greyhound bus, I believe .... that us freaks are on. To my knowledge, we've yet to run out of the fuel, .... which is sort of unbelievable ? ... and Erin is STILL doing a remarkable job of keeping us over 50 mph .... which if we drop below ... this whole thing goes up in smoke ?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/09/08 at 8:26 am

Doh ! Just came to me. 'Cyber-space' !    :-[  :(

In Cyberspace, no one can hear you scream!  (Well...unless you type ALL IN CAPS!)  ;D

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 8:28 am

Doh ! Just came to me. 'Cyber-space' !    :-http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/brittneyamberr/CYBERSPACE.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 8:29 am

Yes ... this is an adapted greyhound bus, I believe .... that us freaks are on. To my knowledge, we've yet to run out of the fuel, .... which is sort of unbelievable ? ... and Erin is STILL doing a remarkable job of keeping us over 50 mph .... which if we drop below ... this whole thing goes up in smoke ?
True, the bendy buses in London kept catching fire before all the buses were called in for renovations.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 8:29 am

Is that where we are headed?
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/brittneyamberr/CYBERSPACE.jpg
That will do for me!

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/09/08 at 8:32 am

Is that where we are headed?
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/brittneyamberr/CYBERSPACE.jpg

That will do for me!

As we are united now in time .. so ... when our time is up ........ we will ALL be re-united one day in that great 'cyber-space' in the sky !

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 8:33 am

As we are united now in time .. so ... when our time is up ........ we will ALL be re-united one day in that great 'cyber-space' in the sky !
Where esle can we go to?

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/09/08 at 8:34 am

Where esle can we go to?

To another board ?

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 9:16 am

To another board ?

;D....The big board in space.The infinite board

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 9:17 am

;D....The big board in space.The infinite board
Where posting will never cease and you remain online at all times.

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/09/08 at 9:21 am

Where posting will never cease and you remain online at all times.

Where they bow and worship the ORIGINAL postwhore god.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/343/bowingbr1.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/avatars_custom/avatar_365.png

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 9:25 am

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/343/bowingbr1.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/avatars_custom/avatar_365.png

I could do the admin work for St Peter at the Pearly Gates.

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 9:28 am

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/vivigump/Emoticons/postwhore.gif
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/puzzlessue/Emoticons/00020149.gif

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 9:29 am

Not The Big Bus ?

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 10:04 am

Not The Big Bus ?

:-\\ Well then I guess we're going to Denver.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 10:06 am

:-\\ Well then I guess we're going to Denver.
what happens in Denver?

Written By: wildcard on 05/09/08 at 11:25 am

I'm bored      This is the song that never ends

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/09/08 at 11:43 am

Hopefully it wont go up in smoke because I quit 7 months ago and it would be very easy for me to go back.

Cat

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 1:28 pm

what happens in Denver?

That's where it said the big bus was going. The ultimate disaster film parody. A nuclear powered bus is going Non-stop from New York to Denver.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 1:29 pm

That's where it said the big bus was going.
Oh, and from I believe that Big Bus never arrived

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 1:33 pm

Oh, and from I believe that Big Bus never arrived

I'm not sure,but it should be interesting getting there.
The giant bus which includes a one lane swimming pool and a one lane bowling alley.
lets go
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j275/MTM_photos/Bowling2.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 1:35 pm

I'm not sure,but it should be interesting getting there.
The giant bus which includes a one lane swimming pool and a one lane bowling alley.
lets go
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j275/MTM_photos/Bowling2.jpg
Is there a bar on the bus?

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 1:40 pm

Is there a bar on the bus?

A piano bar.

Written By: wildcard on 05/09/08 at 1:41 pm

I'm bored       This is the song that never ends

On the road again
I just got my A** kicked off the bus again
around my neck rope now dragging from bus end
All beat up and brused on the road again

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 1:44 pm

A piano bar.
Music and drink, who can ask for anything more?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 1:44 pm

On the road again

Is this the road we are all travelling on?

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 1:45 pm

On the road again

If you get hit by something
you'll soon be dust in the wind.

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 1:46 pm

Music and drink, who can ask for anything more?

Hell you can't beat it :)
Is this the road we are all travelling on?

Apparently pretty bumpy

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 1:48 pm

Hell you can't beat it :)
Apparently pretty bumpy
If the road is going to be bumpy, how is the pianist going to play the piano?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/09/08 at 1:50 pm

Another song for everyone to sing:

Every day I get in the queue (Too much, the Magic Bus)
To get on the bus that takes me to you (Too much, the Magic Bus)
I'm so nervous, I just sit and smile (Too much, the Magic Bus)
Your house is only another mile (Too much, the Magic Bus)
Thank you, driver, for getting me here (Too much, the Magic Bus)
You'll be an inspector, have no fear (Too much, the Magic Bus)
I don't want to cause no fuss (Too much, the Magic Bus)
But can I buy your Magic Bus? (Too much, the Magic Bus)
Nooooooooo!

I don't care how much I pay (Too much, the Magic Bus)
I wanna drive my bus to my baby each day (Too much, the Magic Bus)
I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it ... (You can't have it!)

Thruppence and sixpence every day
Just to drive to my baby
Thruppence and sixpence each day
'Cause I drive my baby every way

Magic Bus, Magic Bus, Magic Bus, Magic Bus, Magic Bus...
I want the Magic Bus, I want the Magic Bus, I want the Magic Bus...

I said, now I've got my Magic Bus (Too much, the Magic Bus)
I said, now I've got my Magic Bus (Too much, the Magic Bus)
I drive my baby every way (Too much, the Magic Bus)
Each time I go a different way (Too much, the Magic Bus)
I want it, i want it, I want it, I want it ...

Every day you'll see the dust (Too much, the Magic Bus)
As I drive my baby in my Magic Bus (Too much, the Magic Bus)

Cat

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 1:57 pm

If the road is going to be bumpy, how is the pianist going to play the piano?

Very carefully :D
But no drinks on the piano,they might spill.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 1:58 pm

Very carefully :D
But no drinks on the piano,they might spill.
Please don't soak the pianist.

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 2:00 pm

It could be a sticky situation.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 2:05 pm

It could be a sticky situation.
The ivories are hard to clean when sticky.

Written By: ninny on 05/09/08 at 2:14 pm

The ivories are hard to clean when sticky.

Makes it hard to tickle the ivories.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 2:33 pm

Makes it hard to tickle the ivories.
With all that tinkling going on.

Written By: Howard on 05/09/08 at 4:03 pm

http://p-ahlqvist.com/templates/sophie/images/bangbus.gif

Who wants to get on board? ;)

Written By: Howard on 05/09/08 at 4:04 pm

With all that tinkling going on.

tickling.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 4:07 pm

tickling.
To tinkle can mean to play the piano.

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/09/08 at 4:56 pm

Our pianist ?

http://sydney.diarystar.com.au/images/the-man-and-his-piano-alone-for-the-first-time.jpg

When's the bus going to stop ? When are we going to land ?
You should've stayed on the funny farm .... you should 'a stayed and got tanned on the sand !

You know our gas won't last forever, that's all I can sing for you
I'm not a fool who's gonna sing till whenever
Think I'm ready to blow a fuse

Oh -oh -oh Oh! Wa -wa-wa-wa -wah !

So farewell sanity road
Where the cats of society meow
You can't keep me in your straight house
I'm gonna get down with a cow

Screwing the flora and fauna in the woods
Humping a horny hot toad,
Oh I've made up my mind the actions at
This bus that could one day explode !

Written By: gibbo on 05/09/08 at 4:57 pm

On the road again

What a pleasnt little ditty... ;D

Written By: Howard on 05/09/08 at 4:57 pm

Our pianist ?

http://sydney.diarystar.com.au/images/the-man-and-his-piano-alone-for-the-first-time.jpg

You should've stayed on the funny farm .... you should 'a stayed and got tanned on the sand !

So farewell sanity road

What about your penis?

Written By: gibbo on 05/09/08 at 4:58 pm

Our pianist ?

So farewell sanity road

EEK..... :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 4:58 pm

Our pianist ?

So farewell sanity road

;D

Is the bus travelling on the yellow brick road.

Written By: gibbo on 05/09/08 at 5:18 pm

Every day I get in the queue (Too much, the Magic Bus)
To get on the bus that takes me to you (Too much, the Magic Bus)
I'm so nervous, I just sit and smile (Too much, the Magic Bus)
Your house is only another mile (Too much, the Magic Bus)
Thank you, driver, for getting me here (Too much, the Magic Bus)
You'll be an inspector, have no fear (Too much, the Magic Bus)
I don't want to cause no fuss (Too much, the Magic Bus)
But can I buy your Magic Bus? (Too much, the Magic Bus)
Nooooooooo!

Cat

I'll have to check this one out. The words don't ring a bell.....  Plus if they DID ring a bell..the bus would probably stop!!  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 5:19 pm

I'll have to check this one out. The words don't ring a bell.....   Plus if they DID ring a bell..the bus would probably stop!!  :o
Pete Townsend?

Written By: gibbo on 05/09/08 at 5:23 pm

Pete Townsend?

Yes...you are correct. It was The Who (1967)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 5:23 pm

Yes...you are correct. It was The Who (1967)
Did I win?

Written By: gibbo on 05/09/08 at 5:28 pm

Did I win?

Yes...you won a date with Pete Townsend... ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 5:29 pm

Yes...you won a date with Pete Townsend... ;)
...I will at least ask him for his autograph.

Written By: wildcard on 05/09/08 at 5:37 pm

(Too much, the Magic Bus)

Cat

I already used part of this  oh well

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 5:38 pm

A great song!

Written By: gibbo on 05/09/08 at 5:46 pm

I didn't pick up on that......

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/09/08 at 5:53 pm

Will Mr. Jerome Bettis be joining us?

Or Cheech, the Bus Driver?

Written By: gibbo on 05/09/08 at 5:54 pm

Don't wanna go up in smoke...

Written By: wildcard on 05/09/08 at 5:57 pm

What a pleasnt little ditty... ;D

I would like to do whole parody and while I'm at it I think I'll work on something for Magic Bus and Bus Stop.  

added      Maybe something for Why DWD It In The Road. 

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 6:02 pm

Is Otto  the bus driver?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/09/08 at 9:04 pm

Is Otto  the bus driver?

Otto *is* the bus driver on "The Simpsons" 

http://www.bytheway.tv/blogimages/Simpsons_Otto_Mann.jpg

There is a female bus driver for "South Park" but I don't know the name of that character.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/08 at 4:56 am

Otto *is* the bus driver on "The Simpsons" 

http://www.bytheway.tv/blogimages/Simpsons_Otto_Mann.jpg

There is a female bus driver for "South Park" but I don't know the name of that character.
Mrs Crabtree (now deceased)

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/fstab001/207_bunny_hostage_no_gun.gif

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/10/08 at 5:32 am

Just one at a time,I can't handle them all. ;D ;)

you'd combust  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/10/08 at 5:36 am

you'd combust  ;D

Hi Babs. New avatar I see. Gonna post your pic for us ?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/10/08 at 5:38 am

Hi Babs. New avatar I see. Gonna post your pic for us ?

Aha* ..in hidden status eh (*see the connection there)  ;D

deffo but I'm at work so not on me own pc..later I will

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/10/08 at 5:49 am

Aha* ..in hidden status eh (*see the connection there)  ;D

deffo but I'm at work so not on me own pc..later I will

Yes ... I returned .... mostly hidden .... then ... spent maybe a couple of months here recently UNhidden. However .... once I returned to this mode .... well, I prefer it generally ..... no one can see where you're looking  / what you're up to .... and it can be the element of surprise !  ;D

Written By: Howard on 05/10/08 at 7:02 am

you'd combust   ;D

They'd have to share me.

Also I forgot The KISS girls are coming along too,they called me the other night. ;)

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTbx6djiVIGDIBIl2jzbkF/SIG=12tkeb5au/EXP=1210507293/**http%3A//www.kissonline.com/news/images/superbowl/spiro/image/girls_bus.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/08 at 7:03 am

They'd have to share me.

Also I forgot The KISS girls are coming along too,they called me the other night. ;)

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTbx6djiVIGDIBIl2jzbkF/SIG=12tkeb5au/EXP=1210507293/**http%3A//www.kissonline.com/news/images/superbowl/spiro/image/girls_bus.jpg
Is that coach following us?

Written By: Howard on 05/10/08 at 7:04 am

Is that coach following us?

The Playboy Bus? Yes It is. ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/08 at 7:11 am

The Playboy Bus? Yes It is. ;)
..and that other coach?

Written By: Howard on 05/10/08 at 7:45 am

..and that other coach?

I think Hugh Hefner's in there.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/10/08 at 8:00 am

Yes ... I returned .... mostly hidden .... then ... spent maybe a couple of months here recently UNhidden. However .... once I returned to this mode .... well, I prefer it generally ..... no one can see where you're looking  / what you're up to .... and it can be the element of surprise !   ;D

wink wink say no more

;)

ps who's the guy in the grey cap with a beard??  on the left at the back of the bus?

Written By: Howard on 05/10/08 at 6:26 pm

wink wink say no more

;)

ps who's the guy in the grey cap with a beard??  on the left at the back of the bus?

Phil?

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/10/08 at 6:54 pm

Phil?

Correct ! The ONLY pic ... he has submitted (to my knowledge) .... to this site. Like 'Step-Chan' .... 'ONE day' .... Phil is gonna remedy things in the 'pic' department  ... but don't expect either of these events to occur in OUR lifetimes !    :P    ;D

P.S. Yes the very grainy / poorly focused pic of Phil .... (from which he's been 'extracted') ...  shows him next to the singer 'Lulu' !    8)

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/10/08 at 7:15 pm

I thought I saw Jeff Dunham's crew on there, too!

If they are, don't give me the seat next to Peanut!

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/08 at 3:47 am

Correct ! The ONLY pic ... he has submitted (to my knowledge) .... to this site. Like 'Step-Chan' .... 'ONE day' .... Phil is gonna remedy things in the 'pic' department  ... but don't expect either of these events to occur in OUR lifetimes !    :P    ;D

P.S. Yes the very grainy / poorly focused pic of Phil .... (from which he's been 'extracted') ...  shows him next to the singer 'Lulu' !     8)
...ah Lulu..!!!

I am listening to her doing a radio show on Radio2.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/08 at 3:48 am

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm66/Phil_O-Sopher/coachonabbeyroad.jpg

Is this our coach at Abbey Road and is it stopping?

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/11/08 at 3:54 am

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm66/Phil_O-Sopher/coachonabbeyroad.jpg

Is this our coach at Abbey Road and is it stopping?

I believe ours is a bit longer ... to accommodate everybody who might be in the '100' table ... or thereabouts ?    :-\\  However, being a cyber bus ... it could well end up on THAT particular road !    ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/08 at 3:58 am

I believe ours is a bit longer ... to accommodate everybody who might be in the '100' table ... or thereabouts ?    :-\\   However, being a cyber bus ... it could well end up on THAT particular road !    ;D
Like the Tardis in Doctor Who, the interior of a coach is much larger than its exterior, which can blend in with its surroundings through the vehicle's chameleon circuit.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/08 at 4:00 am

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm66/Phil_O-Sopher/EveryoneOffTheBus.jpg

"Every One Off The Bus!"

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/11/08 at 4:03 am

Like the Tardis in Doctor Who, the interior of a coach is much larger than its exterior, which can blend in with its surroundings through the vehicle's chameleon circuit.

So ... maybe it WAS our bus ? I hope there were no pedestrians on that crossing. With our 50mph problem (minimum) .. I wouldn't've  be making any plans to get up tomorrow ... if I'd been them !    :-X

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/08 at 4:05 am

So ... maybe it WAS our bus ? I hope there were no pedestrians on that crossing. With our 50mph problem (minimum) .. I wouldn't've  be making any plans to get up tomorrow ... if I'd been them !     :-X
30mph in London (Ken Livingstone wanted a maximum of 20mph)

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/11/08 at 4:10 am

30mph in London (Ken Livingstone wanted a maximum of 20mph)

That's news to me ! How long's 30mph been in place .... and ... do motorists actually seem to observe that ?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/08 at 4:18 am

That's news to me ! How long's 30mph been in place .... and ... do motorists actually seem to observe that ?
For a long time, and you must know what motorists are like when driving.

Written By: Howard on 05/11/08 at 5:43 am

Where are we headed off to?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/08 at 5:45 am

Where are we headed off to?
Only the driver knows.

NEXT PAGE: The LUNATICS have taken over the Asylum !

Check for new replies or respond here...