inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Zip Around Jeans / Like Rag City Blues!
Written By: Barb on 04/24/04 at 11:15 pm

I am selling zip around jeans on eBay in sizes 16, 18, 20, 22 & 24.  I don't have many left, so if you're interested, my seller ID is:      barbmac_ChevygaL4

These are the jeans from the 80's with the zipper that runs from the front all the way to the back of the jeans.  "Easy access" - "Seal a meal" are the only phrases I can remember to describe them.  The pictures is on the eBay listing.

Have fun!
Barb
Subject: Re: Zip Around Jeans / Like Rag City Blues!
Written By: darren and maxine on 05/04/04 at 5:21 pm

hi there do u have them in a uk ladies size 16 or know where u can get these thanx
Written By: sassie on 05/11/04 at 10:13 pm

I need these pants. I have been looking for them everywhere. But I need them in a size 10/12. Can you help? Thanx
Written By: Leslie on 11/07/04 at 10:39 pm

Do you have a US size 7?
Subject: Re: Zip Around Jeans / Like Rag City Blues! (ALL GONE)
Written By: ChevygaL4 on 01/22/05 at 8:06 pm

Hi, all!  Thanks to the great response from this message board, I believe I am completely out of these jeans.  If I do come across more of them, I'll be sure to post it on here to let all of you know.

Thanks!
Written By: kay ji on 03/29/06 at 9:43 pm

im looking for the rag city zip arounds if anybody finds them need 13/14 please
Subject: RAG CITY BLUES ARE BACK!!!!! RAG CITY BLUES ZIP AROUND JEANS!!!
Written By: STACEYJEFF on 07/18/06 at 8:06 pm

I AM THE OWNER OF RAG CITY BLUES INC. AND I HAVE THE FIRST PRODUCTION RUN COMING VERY SOON. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A PAIR OF ZIP AROUNDS, ALONG WITH THE OTHER STYLES...EMAIL ME AT
vintagejeans@ragcityblues.net