inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Jumbo Love Puffalump Wanted
Written By: Nicole on 04/25/04 at 11:55 am

:) HI  I was wondering if anyone out there could help me find a JUMBO LOVE PUFFALUMP??? I have been searching for years and I cant find anything!!! Thank You!!!

Nicole Imeidopf  :-*
Subject: Re: Jumbo Love Puffalump Wanted
Written By: Laura on 06/23/04 at 11:11 am

Nicole,

I don't know where to find them now, but I still have mine from when I was little.  He's the yellow bear.  If you find out, I'd love to check back and see your post of where you found the info on purchasing them if there are any more.

Thanks.

Laura

lgerlach@sumter.k12.ga.us
Written By: Britt on 07/27/04 at 10:11 pm

I am in the same boat ... i have looked everywhere for them and cant find one.. if you find out lease email me!!! BTW, i have the big pink elephant and orange monkey..
Written By: nicole imeidopf on 08/04/04 at 9:21 pm

:( STILL NO LUCK.. SORRY.. IF/WHEN I FIND ANYTHING I'LL LET YA KNOW :)
Written By: Becky on 08/21/04 at 11:01 pm

Hey Guys!!
They REALLY need to MAKE those again!! I had one too and I gave it to my little girl....poor thing is really tattered...she could use a new one!!! Good luck on your quest!!
Becky
Written By: Kari on 12/14/04 at 8:49 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have the light blue dog Jumbo Love. The inside of his ears are pink and his belly button is pink.

I was wondering if anyone knows who made the Jumbo Love? I can't read the little tag
on my dog.

I have been searching for the Jumbo Love too and can't find nothing.

Thank you - Kari
Written By: Yukki-Onne on 01/08/05 at 5:56 pm

I used to have one. Had for as long as I can remember. It was a purple hippo with a white belly. My dog shredded it when I was 8 so I have been looking for them for about 9 years now so If anyone finds anything on them PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.  :\'(. The email doesn't work so just reply here.
Written By: nicole imeidopf on 05/13/05 at 9:20 pm

:( still have not found my jumbo love puffalump!!!!!!!!!!! i want the big pink dog!!!!!!!!!!!  if anyone can tell me where to get it, i will pay top dollar!!!!!! pleeeeeeeeease help! :)

nicole
Written By: Lillyan on 05/25/05 at 6:02 pm

At school this girl in my grade brought in a light pink puffalump elephant. As I said it was light pink. His nose was short and stright, he had tiny white tucks, green toes and a tiny green tale. If anyone finds one on the net, or in a store PLEASE tell me. SIlly for  a girl of my age to want one.... But I want it for a Graduation gift ;) I'm graduating on the 21.
Written By: Lillyan on 05/25/05 at 6:04 pm

Oh yeah. I use to have a bunny when I was little.... I remember it. LOL. I want the elephant ;)

IM me too Lily2LsNot3
Written By: Nick on 06/13/05 at 11:13 pm

I'm needing a pink Jumbo Love puffalump....  our dog happened to get a hold of him, and well....  you can guess the outcome!

Any help??
Subject: Jumbo Love Puffalump Wanted
Written By: Mary on 07/11/05 at 11:48 pm

Sorry Nick,

I have been looking for years. no luck asof yet. please let me know if you find any.  Mary
Written By: Elizabeth on 07/24/05 at 3:13 am

Well i have the Peach Bear Puffalump and iv had him for 17 years....so hes a little worn out....i found this page but i dunno  what it is all about but they have a big selection of Puffalumps and pricing...soo here is the site
http://www.aliviastoys.com/puffalumps/puffalumpanimals.html
Written By: miranda on 10/20/05 at 8:44 am

Are Jumbo Love's like a big, 2' tall puffalump type toy with extra big feet???  If they are, I've been searching for one for 12 years now, I lost mine when I was nine and I REALLY want one!!!!!!  let me know if anyone finds ONE