inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: heart to heart bear
Written By: luvgav on 05/09/04 at 8:27 am

I AM LOOKING FOR A HEART TO HEART BEAR. I HAVE ONE FROM WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL. I WANT ONE FOR MY DAUGHTER. IF YOU KNOW WHERE I COULD PURCHASE ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT SO MUCH. THANK YOU.
Subject: Re: heart to heart bear
Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/09/04 at 9:01 am

I AM LOOKING FOR A HEART TO HEART BEAR. I HAVE ONE FROM WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL. I WANT ONE FOR MY DAUGHTER. IF YOU KNOW WHERE I COULD PURCHASE ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT SO MUCH. THANK YOU.
luvgav, you  may have better response if you post this over in the wanted section of the board. Good Luck and Happy Mothers Day ;)
Written By: rubixgirl on 05/24/04 at 11:39 am

Here's a link for an ebay auction...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=117&item=4170051205&rd=1
Written By: mommylindsay on 07/01/04 at 8:03 pm

hello,
i am also wanting a heart to heart bear. i hope i can find a blue one (like i had when i was little)
i have looked all over ebay for months. the one week that i wasn't able to get to my computer there was a blue one on ebay but i missed it! so please if you have any idea where i can get one, please tell me. thanks in advance! :)
Written By: guest on 10/06/04 at 9:29 am

I still have mine from when I was little. He's lost some stuffing, but still works well. He is the one with blue trousers and a red top. But there's no way I'm selling him. Not for a million pounds. He still helps me sleep!
Written By: Melissa on 05/07/06 at 11:42 pm

You can find these on Amazon.com....They are called Slumber Bear or Mommy Bear Sleep Aid! :)