inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Looking for Pillow People...
Written By: LuckyPrinzessin on 05/11/04 at 8:10 am

hey ya'll, i'm looking for pillow people of the 80's to purchase. though i'm looking specifically for Punky of the pillow people, any will do as long as they're in decent condition. punky is male, blonde hair, wearing black, holding a record.thanks a bunch!~~grace
Subject: Re: Looking for Pillow People...
Written By: Laura on 06/30/04 at 1:49 am

Hey!  I am not sure how many people have actually checked this out, but I am looking for a pillow person called Rip Van Rabbit.  I have had mine for years, literally he is totally shredded but he goes EVERYWHERE with me, seriously everywhere.  I've had him since I was 5 years old, and now I am 22...there is not so much left of him, but if I could find another Rip Van Rabbit, I would never ask for anything more!!!!!

Halleybear2@hotmail.com...I will pay a great price!!!!!!!

Laura
Written By: natalie on 07/25/04 at 4:53 pm

I am also looking for a pillow person, although I do not know the name. It was a girl in the shape of a heart, she was pink with long eye lashes and black high heels. fyi I did find some pillow people on ebay. I will keep an eye out for yours also
Written By: Audrey on 08/12/04 at 3:01 pm

There are some pillow people on e-bay, many of them still in good shape from the looks of their photos. Check it out
Written By: Tracy Krecklow on 08/14/04 at 3:59 pm

I am looking for a certain "Pillow People" too! I never knew other were wanting them too!  I'm looking for a brown bear with a HB and 2 stars on it.  It's called Hugga Bear and it has jammies on with a sleep cap!  I checked out ebay.com and they had a couple.. but not mine.  Good luck! 
WILL PAY GOOD MONEY!
Written By: Sarah on 11/10/04 at 8:33 pm

Hey!  I am not sure how many people have actually checked this out, but I am looking for a pillow person called Rip Van Rabbit.  I have had mine for years, literally he is totally shredded but he goes EVERYWHERE with me, seriously everywhere.  I've had him since I was 5 years old, and now I am 22...there is not so much left of him, but if I could find another Rip Van Rabbit, I would never ask for anything more!!!!!

Halleybear2@hotmail.com...I will pay a great price!!!!!!!

Laura

I totally understand that one because I have almost the exact situation... I am not sure of the name of mine but I am trying to find the same one.. It is a girl with blond hair, big blue eyes. pink shorts with bows on them a pink bow on the front with lace.. rosy cheeks, and black feet...
Written By: LCR on 11/21/04 at 10:37 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I have a pillow person that matches your description.  Black shoes. yellow pigtails, pink outfit and red rosey cheeks.  Her official name is sweet dreams.  Maybe knowing her name will help you find another one.  I still have mine but even though I am about to get married I could never give mine up.  I have had her for 22 years! :D
Written By: irakovsky on 03/12/05 at 10:15 am

if anyone knows where i can purchase pillow people please email me at irakovsky@aol.com....its very important
Written By: K on 04/09/05 at 3:49 pm

hey ya'll, i'm looking for pillow people of the 80's to purchase. though i'm looking specifically for Punky of the pillow people, any will do as long as they're in decent condition. punky is male, blonde hair, wearing black, holding a record.thanks a bunch!~~grace

I've got some pillow people for sale...going up on ebay in the next few days treasurehounds@gmail.com
Written By: Amanda on 05/03/05 at 5:28 pm

I have the same situation as a lot of you... I have hadmy pillow person forever, and she is in shreads too. Im looking for another one, but I dont know her name ???. She is a lamb with big brown eyes, a lacey and regular material outfit that is either two color oranges or orange and red... its striped.  She has two ears flopping down, and a little patch of wool material on the top of her head. She has both legs and feet coming off of her. If anyone knows what her name is, or where I can find another one, please email me. I would be SOOO greatful. I will pay A LOT of money for one just like her. Thank you. :-*
Written By: JENNIFER DEMARS on 05/20/05 at 5:14 pm

I HAVE THE ORIGINAL PILLOW PEOPLE PUNKY 1985!!! I BET YOU HAVEN'T FOUND ONE YET? MAKE A GOOD OFFER AND I WILL CONSIDER RELINQUISHING MY LIFE LONG PAL PUNKY TO YOU!
Written By: Amanda on 05/26/05 at 8:58 pm

Punky is all over ebay. Everytime I log on I find him all over. I'm still looking for the lamb, or at least find out her name... thanks to anyone who can help. :-*
Written By: TB on 07/18/05 at 10:55 pm

I thought i was the only one im looking for the all blue pillow person..dont remember his name!!!

TB
Written By: melissa on 07/29/05 at 1:50 am

Wow! All of you are great with remembering the names and descriptions of particular ones. I was just wondering about trying to find some to purchase and wondered if other people have been searching for them too. I saw a few on E-Bay, but maybe some of you have found out where we can buy some elsewhere or have bought some off of people to resell. Anyhow I would like to buy some in nice condition for my daughter and me, you can e-mail me at lilmochafrost1@yahoo.com, thankyou!
Written By: Lori Barnes on 08/11/05 at 9:17 am

I know this posting is rather old, but are you still looking for these guys?  I have one Pillow Fighter in excellent shape that I really wouldn't mind parting with.

Thanks,
Lori
Written By: eugenia on 08/17/05 at 1:33 am

i would love to see how your pillow fighter looks!!!  if you could email me at ahn_eugenia@hotmail.com that would be great!  thanks!!
eugenia

I know this posting is rather old, but are you still looking for these guys?  I have one Pillow Fighter in excellent shape that I really wouldn't mind parting with.

Thanks,
Lori
Written By: hannah on 08/19/05 at 4:08 pm

Also looking for pillow people....
Punky pillow and the girl with blonde hair wearing pink (had a little lace ruffle).
Let me know if you have one and how much $.
Hannah
Written By: tamara beasley on 08/21/05 at 12:39 pm

hi iam looking for the pillow person with blond hair with  hair clips that you could take off and when you open them they had blue eyeshadow inside i don" know the name i think its pazzas if anyone has that onei will give 20$ for it but it must be unopened and in good condition
Written By: tamara beasley on 08/21/05 at 6:14 pm

hi again   i iam making a correction the pillow person had hair clips that you  take off and ware and jwelery that you could ware and open it up it had blue eye shadow inside i still want this pillow person if any one has this one
Written By: KRISTEN on 09/01/05 at 2:04 pm

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE A PILLOW PEOPLE NEVER REMOVED FROM THE PACKAGE UP FOR SALE ON EBAY IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5996062240&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

KRISTEN
Written By: trey on 09/12/05 at 11:25 am

LOOKING TO RESTORE MY PILLOW PERSON, ALSO THAT I HAD SINCE FIRST GRADE, DID YOU FIND OUT WHERE TO GET ONE ONLINE???
Written By: MISTY PILLOW PEPPLE on 09/13/05 at 1:13 am

HEY !!!!!!!!! I have a pillow people with blond hair black shoes blue eyes in perfect conditon. I got her when I was born now im married and 21 yrs old HAHAHA. She goes everywhere with me outta town to the hospital on my bed. Shes been with me though every opeartion and ive had 22 . I love her, ill cry the day she fades away. :) Misty bakersfield cali
Written By: Jessie on 09/18/05 at 6:27 pm

Hey,

I've got a Pillow People toy.  I've had it since I was little.  It's on my site: http://joeandjessie.net . Search for it in the archives if it's not on the main page.

Take care,
Jessie
Written By: Christina on 10/15/05 at 11:10 pm

I have the Dragon Pillow People. He is in decent shape but needs a good cleaning. For the right price, I will part with him. He is very cute.
Written By: Pat Magee on 10/26/05 at 6:51 am

Do you still have these Pillow People. My wife had Punky (18 years) and our Great Dane got a hold of it. I would love to replace it.

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE A PILLOW PEOPLE NEVER REMOVED FROM THE PACKAGE UP FOR SALE ON EBAY IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5996062240&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

KRISTEN
Subject: Re: Looking for Pillow People Name
Written By: Kerry on 11/04/05 at 12:35 pm

Hi,
I have a pillow person here and am looking for his name.  He looks like a brown wooden door with a doorknob.  Anybody know his name?  I have looked on eBay with no luck.  I want to sell him on ebay but want to make sure I have his name first. 
Thanks for any help,
k
Written By: BradJones3 on 11/17/05 at 7:54 pm

I think his name is 'Squeaky Door'
Written By: Natalie on 11/21/05 at 3:08 am

I HAVE THE ORIGINAL PILLOW PEOPLE PUNKY 1985!!! I BET YOU HAVEN'T FOUND ONE YET? MAKE A GOOD OFFER AND I WILL CONSIDER RELINQUISHING MY LIFE LONG PAL PUNKY TO YOU!

Do you still have PUNKY? And how much are you asking for?
Written By: ladybug on 11/22/05 at 8:12 am

I know this posting is rather old, but are you still looking for these guys?  I have one Pillow Fighter in excellent shape that I really wouldn't mind parting with.

Thanks,
Lori

Hi Lori I have been looking for a pillow fighter for my friend who is going to have twins she had one when she was little and took it everywhere with her I want to get one for the boys.
Written By: leigh on 11/22/05 at 9:29 pm

Thanks,
Lori

do you still have pillowfighter.... how much would yu sell him for
Written By: SirGiggles on 11/29/05 at 8:34 am

DJ had 1 of those on full house
Written By: lisa on 12/02/05 at 3:25 pm

Hello and Happy Holidays! :)

Is any one out there  checking this forum?? It is old, but I am still looking for some. I had 4 of them growing up and I
miss them!  :\'(
If anyone wants to sell theirs ( need to be in good cond) I wil buy if the price is right! ;)

~Lisa
Written By: j on 12/29/05 at 9:52 pm

DJ had 1 of those on full house

hey im looking for the one dj had also on full house my wife wants it and im trying to find one if you here of any please let me know astro77_7@yahoo.com
Written By: carolyn seidel on 01/19/06 at 12:24 pm

Iv been looking for a pillow people called BABY If anyone out there has one please contact me....thanks :-[
Written By: krysten on 04/25/06 at 7:10 pm

hey all...
i was SERIOUSLY attached to Pillow People growing up.. i had almost all of them. my mom hung a clothesline around my room and i hung them up... ahhh.. memories. 
anyway... im writing because i recently found a whole slew of them in my attic.  i am keeping the ones that hold very sentimental value to me, but i am willing to sell the others.  among the ones i believe are of interest that i have are...
"Punky"
Sleeping Baby
Pillow Fighter
Valentine Heart (the girl in the shape of a heart with black high healed shoes)
One that looks like a door
One that looks like a cloud that has a lot of lightening features

and i think a few others....

i really cant say much for condition... if youre interested let me know and i'll check them out and see how decent they are.

thanks!
:)
Written By: Bonnie Burns on 04/28/06 at 3:38 pm

I have the Dragon Pillow People. He is in decent shape but needs a good cleaning. For the right price, I will part with him. He is very cute.

I AM DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR THE DRAGON PILLOW PEOPLE I HAD HIM WHEN I WAS LITTLE AND WOULD LOVE MY DAUGHTER TO BE ABLE TO HAVE HIM AS WELL
Written By: Jennifer C on 05/06/06 at 12:35 pm

Hi... i was reading on what u said about wanting the pillow punky well i can help u ok i know where u can get it but u have to act fast cus someone else might buy it i can purchase it for u but i have to a response from u soon so e-mail me ok at prslilangel718@aol.com i would be glad to help ......have a nice day  ;D
Written By: kk on 06/26/06 at 8:23 pm

how much do you wont for the one that looks like a door?  
thANKS KK                                                                  

hey all...
i was SERIOUSLY attached to Pillow People growing up.. i had almost all of them. my mom hung a clothesline around my room and i hung them up... ahhh.. memories. 
anyway... im writing because i recently found a whole slew of them in my attic.  i am keeping the ones that hold very sentimental value to me, but i am willing to sell the others.  among the ones i believe are of interest that i have are...
"Punky"
Sleeping Baby
Pillow Fighter
Valentine Heart (the girl in the shape of a heart with black high healed shoes)
One that looks like a door
One that looks like a cloud that has a lot of lightening features

and i think a few others....

i really cant say much for condition... if youre interested let me know and i'll check them out and see how decent they are.

thanks!
:)

Written By: Rockera33 on 09/18/06 at 9:57 pm

I need a PUNKY PILLOW!  rockera33@yahoo.com I hope you still have it!
Written By: donna on 10/25/06 at 8:22 am

[
Hi, Do you have "Mr. Sandman"  he is light blue.  I want to get it for my grandbaby who is due any day. My son
(her father) had a Mr. sandman and he said he wanted her to have one.
Please let me know.... Thanks.

dancing_elizaeth@yahoo.com
Written By: Tina V on 10/31/06 at 1:50 pm

I am desperately seeking the Dragon Pillow People! My brother had it until my mom destroyed it in the dryer  :\'( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME if you can help me out! Thanks!!
Written By: SJ on 11/22/06 at 3:36 pm

I thought i was the only one im looking for the all blue pillow person..dont remember his name!!!

TB

the blue one's called Mr Sandman. I'm looking for him too! If anyone know's where I can get him, please -mail me!!!