inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Monkees Price Guide & 2003 Calendar
Written By: MooRocca on 06/13/04 at 10:36 pm

I have several sealed mint copies of the numbered limited edition Monkees Collectibles Price Guide & 2003 Calendar, offered by Brad Waddell's Monkees.net.  The print run was 5,000 copies, Monkees.net originally charged $12.95 + S&H.  He is still offering remaining copies at a reduced price of 5.99 + 3.00 S&H, for a total of $8.99  I'm asking $6 even, for mine. (that includes the shipping and handling.) 

The calendar is full color, high quality and measures 8.5" x 11."  Each month features Monkees collectibles in a framable 8.5 x 11 print, except one month which is a coloring page, instead.  There's also a framable 11" x 17" centerfold.  The photos are unique to the calendar and are not available in other publications.  The booklet also contains information about the values of the items in the pictures and marks important dates in Monkees history, including Monkee birthdays and such.  The calendar will be accurate again in 2014 and after Monkees.net has sold out of their remaining copies, it is likely that the calendars will become collectibles, themselves.     

This is a private offer, so I'm able to ship within the US, only -- I accept money orders (I'll also accept cash at your own risk.)  If you're interested, PM me.