inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Looking for Talking Baby Wurble!
Written By: chrisy3 on 06/15/04 at 9:25 pm

Hi!
I am wanting to buy a NEW Talking Baby Wurble. It is a brown and black bear. I use to have one when I was a kid. If you have one or know where I can find one to buy then please let me know! I have already looked on Ebay and Amazon and I couldn't find anything! Please help me! If you have any information then please email me at: b2k_sprancer@yahoo.com
Thanks, alot!
Subject: Re: Looking for Talking Baby Wurble!
Written By: hiccup7up1 on 11/06/05 at 11:05 am

I have a talking Baby Wurble in great working condition up for sale on ebay this week. 

www.TWICEissoNICE.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5633101216&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Written By: Luna on 12/31/05 at 2:00 pm

I'm ALSO looking for a Talking Baby Wurble, I have one from childhood but his ciruit board has been crispy for years.  I would love to restore my bear or replace him if possible so if anyone else has a Wurble that they'd be interested in selling... I am 100% interested!    :)  Mine is very very dark brown (nearly black) with ligher brown ears (or maybe its the other way around?  He's in storage) nearly a foot tall and he kinda looks like an ewok.  LOL  His eyes are kinda funky but he was the coolest toy ever!  ;D

I'll take any leads!

Thanks!

Luna
lunachan9@hotmail.com
Written By: Hiccup7up1 on 07/16/06 at 8:16 am

I have a Talking Wurble for sale.  You can find it at  www.ToysULook4.com
Written By: Smwoody on 09/13/06 at 4:09 pm

I am also looking for one of these.  My son had one and it was his best friend.  I would love to find one to put away for his first child.

Thanks!
smwoody@stny.rr.com