inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Videos of Solid Gold Dancers
Written By: tapdancingal on 07/01/04 at 2:30 pm

I have tons of footage of the Solid Gold Dancers.  I am missing a few weeks here and there and would love to trade footage if anyone has any??

The footage I have includes tons of performances from various 80s bands that appeared on the show.
I also have quite a few full (uncut) shows with the original 80s commercials in them. 

Thanks for reading!
tapdancingal
::)
dnahltz@aol.com
Subject: Re: Videos of Solid Gold Dancers
Written By: George Grexa on 07/15/04 at 2:16 pm

Hi, Drop me an E-mail. Vetchking@aol.com

Let's talk about Solid Dancers Videos.

Thanks George
Written By: Trixie on 07/21/04 at 9:56 am

Hi,
I would like to buy any or all of the videos you have available. I have a huge pantyhose facsination, and I loved Solid Gold!
stuck49@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Trixie
Written By: Amanda on 08/02/04 at 4:18 pm

I am interested in buying some of your tapes of Solid Gold... Please email me and we can work out details...

Thanks!
Written By: Gary Jennings on 09/09/04 at 1:01 pm

I just found out that an old girlfriend of mine was a Solid Gold Dancer. Her name is Gayle Crofoot and I'd like to find out as much as I can about her including obtaining photos and/or videos of her.
Written By: tapdancingal on 09/11/04 at 10:11 pm

Hi Gary - I thought I posted a reply already but I don't see it...  :-\\

In any event - Gayle was an amazingly talented dancer on the show.  She was one of my favorites!  I have tons of footage of her on the show. Please email me and we can talk about the details.
Please email me with "Solid Gold" in the subject line.

Thanks so much!
Dena
dnahltz@aol.com
Written By: Dragonsfli on 10/19/04 at 4:04 pm

Hello.  I'm looking to recreate a great Solid Gold Dancer's Costume. I would love to obtain a handful of video's.  I love the outfit that Darcel is wearing on the SGD website.   Not sure what season.  How much for the collection?  Do you know Dance Fever?  Looking forward to hearing from you!! :) Cheryl
Written By: ben johnson on 01/28/05 at 9:44 am

inquiring about what videos you have
Written By: tapdancingal on 01/29/05 at 12:28 am

Hi Ben - please feel free to email me at dnahltz@aol.com with Solid Gold in the subject line and I will be happy to send you lists of the footage I have.

Thanks,
Dena
Written By: Mike on 06/25/05 at 4:11 pm

Dear Tapdancinggal

I am surprised that these videos are so hard to find, considering how popular the show was. Send me the listings of your videos
Written By: gabby1 on 02/20/06 at 4:13 pm

Hey I emailed you, please respond. I would love to have those old videos. Thank-you ;D ;) 8)
Written By: brianhaley73 on 03/04/06 at 7:53 am

Do you still have solid gold dancer videos for sale?