inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: WANTED: clips to hold your clothes ?
Written By: Ansbacher on 07/02/04 at 6:59 pm

Hello, I kind of bumped into this page, while I was on my search for those clips  :-[
I don't even know how they where called. If I go to the store and tell them what I was looking for, everybody knows what I am talking about but nobody knows what they are called.
So maybe one of you does? PLEASE?
Well they where like they suspender clips, only not to hold up you pants, you had them either to make jackets tighter in the back or you shirts, or to hold up you sleeves.
Sometimes they came with pearls on it, or just some velvet, or or or.......
Where can I find them, and what is their name?    ???
Subject: Re: clips to hold your clothes ?????
Written By: Spaff.com on 07/02/04 at 7:16 pm

I find that a nail gun usually does the trick.

You can get one here:
http://www.air-nailers.com/Product.jsp?sku=170201N

xoxox
Spaff
Written By: Ansbacher on 07/02/04 at 7:29 pm

I find that a nail gun usually does the trick.

You can get one here:
http://www.air-nailers.com/Product.jsp?sku=170201N

xoxox
Spaff

:D, thanks, I know that, but that's not what I want, that could hurt, plus it's permanent.................. :-[
Written By: EthanM on 07/02/04 at 8:32 pm

don't know the answer... but unless i'm missing something this thread belongs in the ppp
Subject: Re: WANTED: clips to hold your clothes ?
Written By: MooRocca on 07/02/04 at 10:50 pm

If you're talking about a thing that looks sort-of like two clip-on earrings connected by a short chain, they're usually called sweater clips or sweater guards.  When they're sold specifically for the back of a jacket, they're sometimes called cinch clips.