inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Littlest pet shop - Puppy in my pocket WANTED
Written By: bslick_089 on 08/03/04 at 10:23 am

I am looking for and littlest pet shop or puppy in my pocket items that anyone is selling or giving away. thanks
Subject: Re: Littlest pet shop - Puppy in my pocket WANTED
Written By: Laura on 08/12/04 at 6:02 pm

Hi! I am selling a HUGE lot of My Littlest Pet shop - over 150+ peices on EBAY. If you'd like to bid, here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5914894935&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT If you get this message or would like to bid, please EMAIL me. My email address is dream4246@comcast.net. Thank you! :)
Written By: Julia Patterson on 11/01/04 at 6:13 pm

Hi! I have a bunch of Puppy and Kitty in my Pockets if you are still interested in buying any. I would be willing to listen to any offer. I have the following puppys: Jemma, Vanessa, Law, Ricochet, Starla, Zerk, Sindy, Ghost, Alfie, Cliff, Destro, Mimi and puppies, Meredith, Volcano, Cambridge, Colossus, Glib, Suzana, Milton, Big Boy, Dice, Blair, Drac, Magnum also have a couple of more that I can't remember their names. Here are the kittys I have: Rustic, Probe, Meadow, Nugget, Alarm, Plunder, Scrabble, Orient, Fantasy, Lauren, Coventry, plus a few more.  If you are interested you can e-mail me at lbpatterson@kih.net
Written By: williamsportian on 11/16/04 at 5:42 pm

I used to have a set of Littlest Pet Shop...I used to love those things! I wonder where mine is now?
Written By: Jenni on 01/20/05 at 12:00 am

I'm selling various littlest pet shop pieces I've bought from ebay and about prices nogotiable. I have:
MIP colorful bunnies (This was sold only at TARGET as an easter special as far as I know; contains a yellow mother rabbit, pink baby, blue baby, yellow baby and cardboard piece)$10 for this rare set
star style pets salon dog with fuzzy tail ($1)
Water Garden Kitties brown kitty w/fuzzy tail ($1)
double red food/water dish (.25)
Newborn fox family butterfly magnet only (.50)
Twinkling sled party white dog w/fuzzy tail, brown and white dog w/fuzzy tail, bunny w/fuzzy tail ($1 each)
hungry kitties cream colored cat w/fuzzy tail, grey cat w/fuzzy tail ($1 each or $1.50 for both)
zoo baby calf calf only (body a little discolored, but tail still swishes)(.75)
mom and dad kitty set 1 tan baby kitten that father cat can carry in his mouth (.10)
Garden tag pets bird bath ($1.50)
Happy meal tiger (2)(.50 each)
Happy meal dragon (2)(.50 each)
Happy meal swan (2)(.50 each)
Sleek Siamese siamese w/fuzzy tail ($1) trophy (.50)
fluffy white persian kitty w/fuzzy spinning tail ($1)
hungry puppies white dog (.75) food dispensor (.50) aqua bed w/canopy (no bow)(.75)
Pink puff kitty the purple cushion w/gold tinsels (.75)
I also have some puppy, kitty, pony in my pockets available with pictures.
Whatever doesn't sell will go on ebay.
I can only sell to US residents at this time and maybe Canada. Money orders preferred. Thanks.

Written By: Joanna Hemsley on 02/12/05 at 10:58 am

I am looking for and littlest pet shop or puppy in my pocket items that anyone is selling or giving away. thanks

I have recently cleaned out my cupboards and i have a ton of puppy in my pockets.. i think there is probably 100 plus in total. I wont name them all! but its number one through 50.. and then most of the rest up to 100 ( only missing about three dogs). they are all in very good condition and i have the cards to go along with them too! 

I would be happy to hear from you if you're interested.
Written By: Jenni on 02/14/05 at 8:25 pm

I might be interested! Hit me up at i_c_lytes@yahoo.com
Written By: Cally on 02/21/05 at 8:46 pm

Hi,
I have a large collection of puppy in my pockets, but I am looking for the name of the puppies similar to this brand. They are the same size, plastic and come in a huge selection of breeds. I believe they also came with stickers and were a greenish package(around the same time too). If anyone remembers what these puppies were called, please email me at toongc@arps.org
Thanks!
Written By: annie on 03/05/05 at 9:25 pm

I'm in US and looking for someone in England or Canada (those countries are most popular selling in my pockets) to buy huge lots from, or just cards! I'm mostly in need of those 50 -100+ and most all the ponies and kitties. I will be getting pay pal soon so hopefully I can pay that way. Please help me only if you're serious about selling 'cause I've had people fall back on their word and it really, really isn't nice.  :(
Written By: sex on 04/04/05 at 2:52 pm

:-*
Written By: sex on 04/04/05 at 2:57 pm

I am looking for and littlest pet shop or puppy in my pocket items that anyone is selling or giving away. thanks from a bum kisser I am a boy and I have a cool boy friend.
:-* :o
Written By: lauren on 05/07/05 at 4:59 pm

i remember puppy in my pocket those candies were good!
Subject: Really like to Buy Puppy in My Pocket
Written By: Camilla on 05/20/05 at 5:57 pm

I there, I'm a collecter of Puppy in my Pocket. Live in Sweden, but can't buy them here anymore, but I hope that they will return some day . Does anybody got Puppy in My Pocket to sell?  ;D
Subject: Re: really like to sell puppy in my pocket
Written By: ngum on 06/04/05 at 11:46 am

I there, I'm a collecter of Puppy in my Pocket. Live in Sweden, but can't buy them here anymore, but I hope that they will return some day . Does anybody got Puppy in My Pocket to sell?  ;D

i sell puppies in my pocket
Written By: Emma on 06/15/05 at 3:14 pm

Hi i'm selling on my old littlest petshop sets, i have the following for sale

Purry kittens, with playhouse
Puppy pals, with playhouse
Chirpy tree friends, with treetop home
Shy shetlands
Baby chimp
Care centre

all of the above are in original packaging, and have all their accessories, i also have the carry case- the actual pet shop, and its accessories, all in excellent condition.
I have photos of each, so feel free to email me if you want any further information,

Thanks!! Emma xx
Written By: Sarie23 on 06/28/05 at 4:49 pm

Hi I don't sell littlest pet shop stuff, but I collect it. I just wanted you to know about my littlest pet shop website. You can go to the follow URL to visit it: www.freewebs.com/littlestpetshop/index.htm There is a littlest pet shop message board there so maybe the people there will help you find the sets you are looking for.
Written By: clairebear1134 on 10/21/05 at 7:10 pm

Hi,

Is there anyone who has any Puppy In My Pocket for sale??  I had over a hundred of them at one point, and almost a hundred cats, ponys etc.... but they all disappeared and I have hunted everywhere!!! i have all the cards and stands etc for them, but no "In my pocket" figures! 

Thanks,

Claire
claire_lucas_11@hotmail.com
Written By: Jenna on 10/22/05 at 2:54 am

I'd like all the cards for the kitty and pony's and more pony figures. Also need Rolo if anyone can help. I have a huge collection of duplicates to trade!
Written By: Love_bubbles4669 on 11/25/05 at 8:38 pm

I have 10 kitty in my pocket and 1 puppy in my pocket. If your intrested let me know.

Jessica
Written By: Toy bot on 11/28/05 at 3:23 am

I'm in need of the cards for the figures. If anyone has any spares, give me your list. I'll buy or trade. Also need spares of kitty and pony cards as well as the bunnies. Thanks!
Written By: Roswita on 12/09/05 at 12:50 pm

Hi! I have lots of Puppy in My Pockets and Kitty in My pocket figurines that I am willing to sell. :)

If you're interested in pcitures please contact me via e-mail, I have excellent eBay fedback and references from collecting toys online for over 6 years. ^_^

Take care

Roz

Written By: MysticSunbeam on 02/27/06 at 4:43 pm

Hello, everyone,
I have some kitties and puppies to trade.  If interested, please send me your want lists, and I will see what I have...first come, first served!  Here is my wish list.  I will purchase or trade for these. 
Brandi :-)
MysticSunbeam@aol.com

WANTED:
Series 1 (USA or UK/Canada version specified):
#1 Fluffy (UK kitty)
#2 Sapphire (UK kitty and card)
#3 Thomas (UK kitty and card)
#5 Oxford (USA kitty and card)
#5 Sophie (UK kitty and card)
#7 Outwit (USA kitty and card)
#10 George (UK kitty and card)
#12 Erin (USA card)
#12 Candy (UK kitty)
#13 Calico (UK kitty)
#14 Heath (UK kitty and card)
#15 Timothy (UK kitty and card)
#16 Pollyanna (USA exclusive Points Offer kitty and card)
#16 Danny (Canadian exclusive Points Offer kitty and card)
#17 Whiskers (UK kitty and card)
#20 Smokey (UK kitty and card)
#21 Jimbob (UK kitty and card)
#23 Blackie (UK kitty and card)
#24 Kitty (UK kitty and card)
#25 Pinkie (UK kitty and card)

Series 2 (were these ever available in the USA?):
#26 Amber kitty and card
#27 Lotty kitty and card
#29 Coco card
#33a Mitzi kitty and card
#40a Leo kitty and card
#52 Patti kitty, card, and Snack Playset (pantry)
#53 Frankie kitty, card, and Playtime Payset (tree)

Magic Vet Care USA and Animal Hospital UK (kitties have same names but different cards):
#71 ?
#73 Robbie kitty and card USA
#74 ?
#75 ?
#76 Hazel (color change offer kitty)
#77 Talulah kitty and card USA
#78 ?
#79 Scarlet kitty and card UK
#80 Steve kitty and card UK
#81 Lindsay kitty and card UK
#82 Graham kitty and card UK
#83 ?
#84 ?
#85 ?
#86 ?
#87?
#88 Minka kitty and card USA
Anything with a number higher than 88?

Also need various mommy and baby kitties, and baskets/bedding.  I have not yet organized this part of my collection, so I am unsure of which ones I need.  If you have any to trade/sell, please let me know.

I also have a nice collection of packaged kitties, but would like more.  Do let me know if you have any to trade/sell.

One last thing, can anyone ID these kitties for me?
Encore pose kitty, all orange
Mural pose (in shoe), white creamy kitty with red metallic shoe
Magnetic pose (with paw on ball), pale grey kitty with yellow ball

Thanks for reading!
:-D
Written By: vikvik on 09/08/06 at 7:12 am

hi there i have a huge collection of puppy in my pockets from the first ones to the other ones, all with cards.