inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Rag City Blues
Written By: HEAD FIRST on 08/13/04 at 5:10 pm

I am looking for a pair of pants that I believe were made in the late 70's early 80's and I believe they were made by Rag City Blues!! They zipped from the very back of the pant @ the top to the very front of the pant @ the top!! So they zipped from back to front between the legs!!
                Please HELP me to find these pants!! I am dying to find a pair!!
                                                                  PLEASE HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!
                                                                                      THANK YOU!!!
Subject: Re: Rag City Blues
Written By: Karry on 04/10/06 at 11:41 pm

The jeans were made in the early 80's. I had several pairs that I purchased at Fredericks of Hollywood. I too have been trying to find these oh so slimming jeans ever since. I managed to find a pair of Rag City Blues on eBay, but not the zipper type.

I am looking for a pair of pants that I believe were made in the late 70's early 80's and I believe they were made by Rag City Blues!! They zipped from the very back of the pant @ the top to the very front of the pant @ the top!! So they zipped from back to front between the legs!!
                Please HELP me to find these pants!! I am dying to find a pair!!
                                                                  PLEASE HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!
                                                                                      THANK YOU!!!
Written By: Lindsay Dominguez on 05/10/06 at 6:50 pm

i have several pairs of ziparound Rag City Blues for sale at 99.00 or best offer at my ebay store: gypsys do it better. i have one pair from fredericks.  email or come to my store. lets do business.
Written By: StaceyJeff on 07/18/06 at 9:13 pm

I AM THE OWNER OF RAG CITY BLUES INC. AND I HAVE THE FIRST PRODUCTION RUN COMING VERY SOON. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A PAIR OF ZIP AROUNDS, ALONG WITH THE OTHER STYLES COMING SOON...EMAIL ME AT
vintagejeans@ragcityblues.net