inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: What company were Maple Buds by does anyone know and where I can find them?
Written By: JamestheGiant on 08/20/04 at 4:44 pm

Looking for the company that made Maple Buds and I'm looking for them too. HELP!!
Subject: Re: What company were Maple Buds by does anyone know and where I can find them?
Written By: ktelqueen on 08/31/04 at 2:22 am

as far as i recall,maple buds were made by neilson's..discontinued(sadly)years ago..i used to love them  :(
Subject: Re: What company were Maple Buds by does anyone know and where I can find them?
Written By: Rhonda on 09/08/04 at 3:15 pm

:D

Actually Nelson made the not so good "Rose Buds"

I am pretty sure it was Rowentree who made the mouth watering "Maple Buds"

I too would like to get my hands on a case or two

Written By: karen on 09/09/04 at 11:25 am

I don't know if these are what you are looking for

http://www.uniquegiftbaskets.ca/corporategifts.php

scroll down and one of the chocolate gift packs contains maple buds.
Written By: MapleBudManiac on 09/13/04 at 3:42 pm

Maple Buds were a Rowntree product. Rowntree was acquired by Nestle in 1993. I spoke with a Nestle representative, and was informed that the Maple Buds product was discontinued :o(
Written By: JayMapleBud on 09/15/04 at 3:38 pm

Maybe if we start an e-mail campaign we can get them started up again on Maple Buds!!!!!  I died for them as a kid, and would kill to get my hands (mouth) on some now!
Written By: Ang on 12/30/04 at 8:16 pm

Maple Buds were awesome!  I loved those things.  I can remember having them up until 1993 and then never saw them after that.  Rose Buds just aren't as good.  BRING BACK MAPLE BUDS!!!! :
Written By: sonja on 02/03/05 at 7:19 pm

Maple Buds were the best melt in your mouth chocolate - they need to be brought back!!!!
Written By: dONNA on 03/27/05 at 8:43 pm

:\'( YOUR RIGHT THEY NED TO BRING THEM BACK - BEST CHOC EVER
Written By: Pat R. on 03/06/06 at 10:48 am

:\'(Maple Buds are still the best chocolate.  I haven't found very much to compare. I wish they would bring them back!! Pat R.
Written By: hedder on 06/05/06 at 2:59 pm

Yes, they should bring them back...they were my absolute favourite treat growing up...why o why do companies always discontinue stuff I like???? :(