inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: The Greatest Rock'n'Roll Guitar for sale
Written By: diegojive on 09/12/04 at 7:02 pm

I read some old messages awhil back but can't seem to locate the person that posted them. He/she was looking for some 80's guitars. Well, this is it, I am selling my 1986/87 Charvel/Jackson Model 6 soloist. I am the original owner and yes I played everything from Ratt and Judas Priest to Stray Cats and John Lee Hooker. This guitar does everything. It is Black Cherry in color with a one piece neck thru body. All electronics and hardware are Jackson — except the Kahler floating vibrato system (most other model 6 have systems with springs in back of body). I've never seen another model 6 like this one. It has one humbucker plus 2 single coil picups and 3 pickup selectors. Double octave neck with allen key locking nut at top. The overall shape is excellent with a few minor dings which cannot be seen from several feet away. It also comes with slightly beatup (external) but very solid original case - interior is very good condition.
When I got this back in the days of Hair I paid close to $2,000.00 for this (canadian). I am selling it for $365.00 u.s and with that you also get the original hard shell case and a Cry Baby Wah Pedal. There is no guitar around that even comes close for this price
You can now view the guitar at http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3749699571.

Thanks for reading and pass on the info.
p.s I can send complete pics for serious buyers.