inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: WANTED:HEART TO HEART BEAR!!!
Written By: micah on 11/05/04 at 10:02 pm

please let me know where i can buy a new heart to heart bear.please emailme at micah_manahan@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: WANTED:HEART TO HEART BEAR!!!
Written By: Bobbijo on 12/03/04 at 4:25 pm

Hello There my name is Bobbijo, Ii am 18 years old. When I was born my mother gave me a Heart to Heart Bear. I carried that bear with me everywhere, EVERYWHERE, well one day I went to my mom's work with her and "Mr. Bear" well Ii left him there and that was the last I ever saw him because soon after the place was closed. Well when Ii was about thirteen we were invited to my mom's bosses house for dinner. While giving us a tour of their house we came to the guest bedroom, and low and behold what was on the bed, the light tan/pink costume heart to heart bear. Well I went crazy and they gave him to me after I told him my story. Ever since thenIi look at this Mr.Bear as the first one becuase he is the exact same..it was such a super duper blessing to find another. And right now I am visiting my grandmother and I showed her the very popular, Ebay. Well we searched for a heart to heart bear and I found the same one but he is dark brown with a light blue outfit.  He still has his beating heart intact. I have looked on here before and found a few others. So words of encouragement look on Ebay frequently, there are many many types of heart to heart bears but im sure you will find the one you are looking for. I hope I have enlightened you and made your day brighter by telling you how much the heart to heart bear means to me. If you have a story behind your looking for a heart to heart bear, please e-mail it i would love to know there are other "mr.Bear" lovers out there. :)
Written By: Nannette on 12/18/04 at 2:16 am

I was born in '81 and I had a heart to heart too.  WHen I moved out of my parents house, it stayed there and I would ask my mom wher it was, she said she didn't know.  I felt sad, even though in the back of my head i was thinking...shouldn't i be more grown up than this? haha anyways, after my parents had moved they were unpacking, and my little sister walked into the room and said, "I don't remember this bear, but I sure do love him!"  I  could of cried when my mom told me she found him, even though I was 23 at the time.  After I got him back, it was nice to sleep with him again, crazy how the comfort of an old stuffed friend never goes away! I love that bear, I was pregnant when i got him back,i had put him in my sons room, so i could pass it along when he was born.  ONe night I couldn't get comfortable, and nothing would send me off to sleep so i got up, went into his room, grabbed heart to heart, and right when i got into bed with him i fell asleep! crazy stuff! When I was a kid, he was always 'tucked' in , and kissed goodbye :)
Written By: Kassi on 01/15/05 at 4:17 pm

This is so crazy, I found MY heart to heart bear in my daughter's room--I don't know exactly how she got a hold of it. Or how I had it still for that matter, because I have moved 7 times in the past 10 years since leaving home.  I had forgotten that I even had it still...but I remember wanting one so badly when they first came out...I didn't get one until about 4 years later.  Anyway, cleaning my daughters room today, I saw it.  I put a new battery in it and lo and behold...it still works.  Well, it will go back on my bed where it belongs.  Good thing my husband is fond of teddy bears.  ::)
Written By: Sara on 02/06/05 at 4:40 pm

please let me know where i can buy a new heart to heart bear.please emailme at micah_manahan@hotmail.com

hello. i got my heart to heart baby bear from my brother in law for my 1st birthday in 1989.i named her b-bear.i carried this bear everywhere i went!i took her to georgia,texas and north carolina.im 16 years old,almost 17 and i still sleep with my "b-bear".the heart inside has been broken for several years now and i would like to find another heart-to-heart bear to match my favorite teddy bear.

i remember sleeping with my "b-bear"and every time i would lay on my teddy and the heart would start to beat!i went to a camp with a friend and she had a blue baby bear! :D crazy!i just thought i was the only 1 who had a heart to heart baby bear!if u find out that u have found a heart to heart bear let me know!i would really like to have another !:)
Written By: tabetha on 06/25/05 at 1:14 am

did you ever find one????
Written By: amy on 07/20/05 at 10:26 am

I've got a Heart-to-heart bear which I've had since 1985. He's called Archibald and is in perfect working order. I wouldn't part with him for all the money in the world, cos he's the best bear ever (I still use him to help me sleep sometimes, and my fiancé loves his beating heart too).

Good luck finding someone willing to part with their bear.
Written By: Nalle on 08/04/05 at 8:12 am

You can buy the Heart to Heart Bear here: http://www.villagebearsandmore.com/html/boydsinventory.htm

Hope it helps you
Written By: E on 08/17/06 at 1:16 pm

The site above does sell a heart to hert bear but is not the original!! no beating heart!!!! If anyone has the original and wants to sell it  let me know!!!!