inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Looking for Littlest Pet Shops
Written By: Atarin on 11/23/04 at 7:24 pm

Hiya all. I'm looking for anyone who is willing to sell their littlest pet shops, or perhaps trade some of them for a custom plushie or whatnot. (I sell them here: http://sinn-ryu.deviantart.com )

I've already got plently but I can tell you that in particular I'm looking for the tree house with the raccon, skunk & squirrel, the lion's den, the shamu set, the dolphin set, any of the horses, most of the birds and plenty of others.

If anyone is interested, please tell me what you have that you're willing to sell/swap and stuff ^^

Thanks much all!

You can email me at quicksilver_elmrhyssa@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Looking for Littlest Pet Shops
Written By: Firefrie on 11/26/04 at 8:08 am

Heya!

I just put all my LPS items on Ebay: http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5938111638&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I am located in Belgium, but I welcome international bidders:)
Written By: icringeforyou on 04/18/05 at 10:11 am

hey, i just wanted to let you know that i have a shitload of LPS, but if you were to get any off of me - i accept money order/paypal. i won't be home until the first week of may, and that is when i could take pictures of them all and show them to you - just let me know =]
Subject: Looking for Littlest Pet Shops
Written By: k.k. on 05/01/05 at 5:20 pm

hi!I have started collecting littest petshops.I started today and only have the easter set.(gray bunny, yellow chick and pink basket)But i just thought u mite wanna know.

with all respect to richmen,

~k.k.

:)  ;)  :D  ;D  >:(  :(  :o  8)  ???  ::)  :P  :-[  :-X  :-\\  :-*  :\'(
Written By: icringeforyou on 05/01/05 at 5:51 pm

I never began collecting the newer version of the littest petshops. I have a ton of the older ones from the 90's. I'm guessing you began collecting the newer ones from the sounds of it...right? Sorry =\