inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: ADIDAS TRACK SUITS AND GOLD ROPE CHAINS WHERE COULD I GET THEM
Written By: BORICUA on 12/15/04 at 1:52 am

IM LOOKING FOR THE POPULAR ADDIDAS TRACK SUIT IN 2X AND A GOLD ROPE CHAIN THAT WAS MADE POPULAR BY RUN-DMC. DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I COULD GETTHEM
Subject: Re: ADIDAS TRACK SUITS AND GOLD ROPE CHAINS WHERE COULD I GET THEM
Written By: ben on 12/30/04 at 1:37 am

im looking for one of the suits too, they are tough to find if you hear anything let me know
Written By: Bethany on 07/07/05 at 2:00 pm

I have a 80's navy Adidas tracksuit for sale on my website http://www.rewarevintage.com. Look under mens jackets. Can't find the size on the tags , but the measurements are in the listing.
Bethany
Written By: Raerae on 07/14/05 at 8:16 am

I'M LOOKING FOR THE POPULAR ADIDAS TRACK SUIT IN 2X AND A GOLD ROPE CHAIN THAT WAS MADE POPULAR BY RUN-DMC. DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I COULD GETTHEM

Hey I know you guys are looking for this stuff...I'm a female ready to take it back too...I already got my doorknocker earrings! I tried www.coolestshop.com. Also in Google type in Puma or www.puma.com (shop on line) or www.adidas.com - I found some nice track suits there. I hope you find what you're looking for - Enjoy! :D