inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: desperately seeking these littlest pet shops!
Written By: Jenna on 02/01/05 at 3:28 am

Please post an article or contact me if you have these things. I'll buy or trade. Magic monkeys , all 3 Beethoven sets, zoo jungle bunch, zoo baby zebra, zoo arabian prancers, zoo shy shetlands,zoo indian ponies,zoo baby calf, Jump n' splash Frogs with lily pond, chirpy birds, playful persian, sleek siamese, clever collie, fancy poodle, playful german shepherd, lively shih tzu, fluffy persian, pinto pony, mystic pony, crystal pony, splash happy puppies, twinkling sled party, hop n' hide bunnies, lil' saddle filly, lil' wash n' pretty filly, lil' brush n' grow filly, lil' magic drinking filly, royal carraige ponies, ice palace ponies, horse show, sweetheart ponies with moonglow stable, champion ponies with jumping contest, kitty goes camping, let it pour pup, take care pup, star style pet salon playset, pony n' pet stable playset, puppy-be-mine necklace, be-with-me bunny necklace, be-with-me birdie necklace, kitty neck charms, puppy neck charms, tickled pink kitty, poof n' pretty skunk, Plush dazzling hair pets of majesty, crystal and cupcake, puppy mom and dad, mini surprise pets run n' fun puppy play yard, sweet swimmy fish friends and the bunnies set. Paw Print Club Bunnies, Puppies and Kitties. Pieces I need and the sets they're from: Toddling turtles: both green/blue turtles, water bottle Chirpy tree friends: grass Garden Tag Pets: spinning bird bath, bird Cutesy Kittens: calico kitty that scratches post Hungry kitties: butterfly toy
Subject: Re: desperately seeking these littlest pet shops!
Written By: icringeforyou on 04/18/05 at 9:53 am

I see that I am responding to your post a little late; however, i believe i do have some of the things you may want. I'm at college right now, but I know that at home I have HUGE bin of littlest pet shop things. I will be home the first week of may, and I can take pictures of everything and you can pick out what you want. I have a paypal account, if you wanted to buy any...Anyway, just let me know if you've already found all that you need.

Julia
Written By: Tanya Uvay on 05/15/05 at 10:51 am

I just came accross your post. Do you still have the pet shop sets for sale?
Written By: Emma on 06/20/05 at 6:53 pm

i have the shy shetlands and the chirpy tree friends for sale on ebay now, i'm in the uk so you may need to search internationally on ebay, wherever you are, sevral other pieces too,

Thanks, Emma
Written By: Pengupal on 07/05/05 at 7:19 pm

Hi! I saw that you guys are looking for Littlest Pet Shop items! I have many of them listed on eBay right now: skunks, ponies, hamsters, kittens, puppies, swans etc. And I am currently in the process of posting more. Just search for "Vintage Littlest Pet Shop" on eBay and you should find tons. My seller name is Pengupal. I hope this helps!

-JHGdesign
www.jhgdesign.tk
jhgdesign@gmail.com
Written By: Love_bubbles4669 on 10/22/05 at 2:28 pm

I have 15 Littlest Pet Shop items on Ebay right now. Feel free to look at them. Hope they are something you need. My Ebay name is TOFFEEWIGGLEBEAR.  :)
Written By: Jenna on 10/23/05 at 5:19 pm

Since writing this article earlier this year, I've obtained many of the sets I was needing via ebay and the like. Now I only need the complete brush and grow filly set and the paw print club kittens and puppies with baskets and the 5 paw print animals. Thanks so much!!!