inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Wanted: Commercials from 1970's and 1980's
Written By: pumbaaj on 02/03/05 at 1:31 pm

I collect old TV shows and old commercials.  Email me for my list.  Let me know what you have to trade.
Wes
Subject: Re: Wanted: Commercials from 1970's and 1980's
Written By: Tony J Case on 02/14/05 at 9:07 pm

I collect old TV shows and old commercials.  Email me for my list.  Let me know what you have to trade.
Wes

Well, I would have sent you an e-mail, but you have it listed as hidden. However, me and my 7 hours of commercials would very much be intrested in trading with you. If you post your contact information (or e-mail me - tonyc (at) isomedia.com ) we can set up a deal.
Written By: Ken on 02/16/05 at 7:55 pm

Trade with Tony, his sets are incredible.

I'd also be interested in buying or trading with what you have, can you email me your list?

- Ken

Agentsusp @ aol.com
Written By: Tony J Case on 02/17/05 at 4:05 pm

Trade with Tony, his sets are incredible.

*Shameless grin*

. . . now go say that in my other thread. :)
Written By: Caleson on 05/25/06 at 7:50 pm

I have some commercials from the '80s, particularly 1987.  There's some food and cereal ones for Hardee's restaraunts, Twix, Honey Nut Cheerios, Trix, Lucky Charms, Aquafresh, Cheetos, and some toy ones for Gem Dolls, Moon Star Dolls, and Mike Tyson's Punch-Out for Nintendo.

I'm on a tough search for action figure commercials like Batman: The Dark Knight Collection from 1990-'91, so any help finding that would be awsome.