inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Weekend at Bernies soundtracks
Written By: peterm on 02/17/05 at 2:01 pm

If anyone knows where to get a soundtrack to either of these movies (I haven't been able to find an officially released one yet) please let me know!  I've been able to find 3 songs total from them, but I was hoping to get the rest.  Thanks!
Subject: Re: Weekend at Bernies soundtracks
Written By: aydin on 02/28/05 at 1:42 am

If anyone knows where to get a soundtrack to either of these movies (I haven't been able to find an officially released one yet) please let me know!  I've been able to find 3 songs total from them, but I was hoping to get the rest.  Thanks!

Hey man, I'm looking for the OST myself.  Would it be possible to get those 3 songs somehow?

Thanks
Aydin
Written By: Meg on 03/21/05 at 5:58 pm

I think they should have a soundtrack. I'm waiting for one or at least a list of songs and I could download it.
Written By: peterm on 03/25/05 at 9:47 am

This is what I found on IMDB.

"DANCIN' MOOD"
Performed by Arrow

"ISLAND GIRL"
Performed by Burning Flame

"MOMMA LET GO"
Performed by J.D. Nicholas

"KUMM A KLELE"

"OCEAN BLUE"
Performed by Jahmark Dacosta

I don't think this includes any of the non-vocal music, though, which is too bad because I like those songs, like the theme song when they first arrive at the tropical place.  I haven't been able to find the songs in many places (although I found a cd with the "Ocean Blue" song on it.)
Written By: Todd Suess on 04/02/05 at 2:18 pm

I thought there was another sound track called "Hot and Cold". I don't remember all of the lyrics, but I remember the refrain went like this:

Some like it hot...
Some like it cold...
Some never know...

I've been trying to find that song, and I haven't been able to find it. Does anyone know who wrote it or what it was really called? Thanks.

Regards,
Todd Suess
Written By: peterm on 04/05/05 at 1:51 pm

It's called "Some Like It Hot" by Jermaine Stewart.
Written By: Gonzalo on 04/29/05 at 11:09 am

Jermaine Stewart - Hot and Cold

i've already downloaded it ;)
Written By: Daniel on 05/27/05 at 8:43 am

Well,, i can recognice all titles; but i REALLY need momma let go by J.D. Nicholas.. Anyone who knows how i can get it ??? Mail me: D.sonne@gmail.com
Written By: koookiekrisp on 05/29/05 at 5:44 am

Hey all.  I am looking for the soundtrack as well.  Haven't had a whole lot of luck yet.  Found a mp3 of the opening to Weekend at Burnie's 2.  Which contains the part where they are bringing Burnie back to life in the bathroom stall at the Adult theater.  Found the Some like it Hot song and Island girl from the movie.  Nothing else yet.  I will post here if I find anything else.  If anyone knows where I can find momma let go by J.D. Nicholas email me here gatekeeper@suscom.net  thanks...  g/l :D
Written By: Gonzalo on 06/23/05 at 8:26 am

Hi!.... the only song I can't find is Momma let go ..... if somebody has it... please, please!! let me now.....
thxs!
  ::)

Also there are other several songs in the movie ... (non-vocals) .... that doesn't appears in the End title credits ... and it would be amazing if they were available to download or to buy
Why the soundtrack didn't come yet ?
.....  :-Greetings to all,  Gonzalo!
Written By: peterm on 06/27/05 at 6:35 pm

What are the other songs you've found?  I've only found the few I listed above, and have about given up on the others.
I wish the non-vocal tracks were available or at least identifiable too.
Written By: midnightmink on 07/03/05 at 7:39 pm

Anybody know where I can download "Hot & Cold"?  It took forever to find someone on Kazaa that had it and when I finally did they logged off when I was halfway through downloading it.  =(
Written By: SAcha on 07/10/05 at 2:58 am

Hi all.
i've found Hot and cold and Kumm a klele at e-mule. has anyone have an idea where i can find the other songs?
they're damn hard to find!
sachawetzer@hotmail.com
Written By: Tagert on 07/30/05 at 9:01 am

Yes im also interested in the non-vocals from weekend at bernie's 2 :)
They are sooo good :D
Written By: vin on 08/06/05 at 3:33 pm

I am amazed by the interest you all have in these sounds. I live in the tropical place where the movie was made. Saint Thomas, United States Virgin Islands....truly "America's Paradise"
Written By: Parker on 08/09/05 at 8:49 pm

I'm wondering if anyone can find the lyrics to "Kumm a Klele" i love that song off of WAB 2
Written By: Pete on 08/16/05 at 2:51 pm

If you live on St. Thomas, then perhaps you are familiar with the Calypso song that was quite popular down there for a few years after the release.  I don't remember the name, but the lyrics were something like "Lay down Bernie - Get Up! Get Up!", and there was a dance which was done along with it where people would flop around backwards limbo style, as if they were dead.

I'll never forget seeing 50 or so people doing that dance on 3 kings day when I was 17.  The rasta stnading next to me just shook his head and said "I am embarresed for my people"...

If anyone here knows the song I'm takling about, please e-mail me the title.
Written By: J on 08/16/05 at 3:30 pm

I really really really need "Momma Let Go" and "Hot and Cold"  If someone can email me them at thequestion@epop3.com I'd really appreciate it. I can't find these songs anywhere. Thank You  :)
Written By: TJ on 08/21/05 at 9:58 am

Hi, I have Kumm A Klele, Hot And Cold, and Island Girl.  I'm happy to share but would really love to get Momma Let Go or Ocean Blue.  Thank you!  TJ  ::)
Written By: anthony on 08/21/05 at 5:12 pm

Hi,
I am also looking for the song Momma let go by J.D. Nicholas and Ocean Blue, I have the rest of the songs and only need these two.  If anybody has them could you please email me them.  '

Thanks.
Written By: Erik on 08/21/05 at 6:54 pm

OMG I FOUND IT, sounds so nice
Written By: ERIK on 08/21/05 at 6:55 pm

Never mind
Written By: peterm on 08/23/05 at 7:40 am

FYI, you can get the Ocean Blue song if you buy the entire cd it's on via jahmark.com.  The cd is called Save the Earth, and you can listen to a sample of the song.
Jahmark.com links you to emusic.com to listen to samples, so you may be able to buy just the one song Ocean Blue through that website.
Written By: Super64 on 08/27/05 at 11:24 pm

It appears that Im not the only one that is looking for this soundtrack. I just found this site and have been looking for these sounds all over the internet. I have Kumm A Klele and Island Girl but nothing else. I noticed that some of you have found others and was wondering if you would be willing to share with me either the files or where you got them???? I will share what I have even though its not much but still willing to. I have searched iTunes, Napster etc. where did you get them??? I'm not opposed to buying the CD's if I could find them. Let me know and thanks in advance for your reply.
Written By: zach on 09/04/05 at 10:40 am

hey I've been looking alot for songs from WOB's II and was wondering if anyone had KUMM A KLELE plz
Written By: honey on 09/05/05 at 6:55 am

Hi,
  i was wondering what cd the song kumm a Klele was on and where to get it. Also how to get ocean blue, momma let go,island girl
and burning flame. if anyone knows please email me the info. I've been looking for these songs for 5 years.  Thanks,
Written By: Morgan on 09/08/05 at 5:13 pm

If anyone has the songs please e-mail them to me! Been searching for a very long time! :\'(
Written By: peterm on 09/17/05 at 9:34 am

It's too bad we can't forward this whole thread to whoever is in charge of the music for the movies, to show there is at least some interest in a soundtrack.
Written By: peterm on 10/04/05 at 8:26 am

I got a reply from the UK division of the Weekend at Bernie's 2 movie producer after 2 and a half months, and they gave me the US division email address.  The UK division said they had no plans to release a soundtrack but that, of course, "this may change in the future."
Written By: chadler Smith on 10/11/05 at 1:49 am

Hi,

I'm writing you because i am also going crazy trying to find these songs.
If you ever have them or info please email me and i will do the same for you.

chadsmith001@earthlink.net

Thanks,

Chad
Written By: Diamond Jim on 10/15/05 at 12:10 am

I used to have most of the WAB's II songs. My computer was recently stolen and I am missing these songs. If any of you guys have these songs avialable, or where I could download them, i would realy apreciate it, thanks.

Jimmy  (jimmyfreeman36 at gmail dot com)

PS: HBO is running the movie about 5 times this month.
Written By: Matt on 10/16/05 at 11:31 pm

Any one find Momma Let Go yet?    please send it to me

mhens69@hotmail.com
Written By: Jlevs on 11/04/05 at 8:05 pm

Does anyone know the song during the congo line in Weekend at Bernie's II
Written By: Rescueman_in_the_smoke on 11/08/05 at 4:06 pm

I was able to D/L Island girl, Hot and Cold, and Kumm A Klele this afternoon on BearShare.  I would really like Dancin' Mood, Ocean Blue, and Momma Let Go - also the song from the Conga Line (If it's not one of these - I don't know the name  ;) ).  If anyone has these, please feel free to contact me at hoseman143@hotmail.com or on Yahoo Messenger as Rescueman_in_the_smoke.  Thanks -

Chris
Written By: Nicki on 11/14/05 at 4:21 pm

yeah!
Written By: rj on 11/23/05 at 5:53 am

hey guys, we all seem to be in the same boat here, the song i need is the song at the very end of '2' when credits are rolling, kick ass song, cant remember a word of it now but remember falling in love with it, any body know which one i'm talking about.
Written By: LomaxLover25 on 11/26/05 at 1:42 am

Hi Team,

Below is all the info that I could find on the soundtrack.  Hope that it helps.

I am DESPERATLEY SEEKING the song when the headphones are on and they are scuba diving for the money, and the Conga Line song

That would be amazing if someone could email them to rbmyerow@aol.com

Diamond, sorry to hear about your computer

Music
Peter Wolf Music
Peter Wolf Song ("Momma Let Go" "Kumm a Klele" "Ocean Blue")
Herb Cameron Music
Alphonsus Cassell Song ("Dancin' Mood")
Arrow Song ("Dancin' Mood")
Toriano Edwards Song ("Island Girl")
Clarence Edwards Song ("Island Girl")
Burning Flame Song Performer ("Island Girl")
Ina Wolf Song ("Momma Let Go" "Kumm a Klele" "Ocean Blue")
J. D. Nicholas (II) Song Performer ("Momma Let Go" "Kumm a Klele")
Jahmark Dacosta Song
Jahmark Dacosta Song Performer ("Ocean Blue")
Barry Levine Music Supervisor
Tom Kramer Music Editor
Written By: Phreakman on 12/11/05 at 7:58 pm

OMG I FOUND IT, sounds so nice
:\'(Where? :\'(
Written By: Giovanni Pantaleo on 12/14/05 at 11:15 am

I thought there was another sound track called "Hot and Cold". I don't remember all of the lyrics, but I remember the refrain went like this:

Some like it hot...
Some like it cold...
Some never know...

I've been trying to find that song, and I haven't been able to find it. Does anyone know who wrote it or what it was really called? Thanks.

Regards,
Todd Suess

Todd,
Did you still need the song "hot and cold" by jermaine stewart, from the weekend at bernies soundtrack?
if so, email me at gpantaleo26@yahoo.com
Written By: Giovanni Pantaleo on 12/14/05 at 11:20 am

To anyone who reads this,
If any of you who have any songs to Weekend at Bernie's or Weekend at Bernie's 2 soundtrack, could you please send them to me. That would be greatly appreciated. Thank You sooooooooo very much.

Giovanni
gpantaleo26@yahoo.com
Written By: Jabber on 12/25/05 at 8:00 am

I could use your help as well, if anyone has any songs from the movie, could you send them to me at chiwolves99@yahoo.com.
Written By: Sub 10 on 01/15/06 at 2:26 pm

Please let me know if I could get those songs from you.  I have been trying to find those songs for years.  pwollbri@yahoo.com

This is what I found on IMDB.

"DANCIN' MOOD"
Performed by Arrow

"ISLAND GIRL"
Performed by Burning Flame

"MOMMA LET GO"

"KUMM A KLELE"

"OCEAN BLUE"
Performed by Jahmark Dacosta

I don't think this includes any of the non-vocal music, though, which is too bad because I like those songs, like the theme song when they first arrive at the tropical place.  I haven't been able to find the songs in many places (although I found a cd with the "Ocean Blue" song on it.)
Written By: Grizzly on 02/11/06 at 9:55 pm

does anyone know what kumm a klele means?
Written By: miguel on 03/03/06 at 12:00 am

if anybody has any songs from weekend at bernies please send them my way .. I have tried constantly but have had no luck .. gooood karma .. come onnnn
Written By: peterm on 03/03/06 at 10:12 pm

Unfortunately our best bet for the other songs seems to be hoping for some soundtrack release in the distant future, or direct recordings from the movie.
Other than the "Ocean Blue" song by Jahmark Dacosta which is available on one of his cds, which I mentioned somewhere earlier.
Written By: Joshua on 03/24/06 at 3:08 am

Hey everyone, like you i have been searching for these songs for months, if any one can send me any or all of these songs especially Kumm A Klele i would highly appreciate it. Thanks.  jhenson1@gmail.com
Written By: jerry dobrich on 03/30/06 at 6:52 pm

Please.......... Someone ,
send me Kumm a klele!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks.
Written By: joe v on 04/05/06 at 9:54 pm

i found all the popular songs from both films on Limewire(except Momma Let Go- the girl Richard goes up to dance behind is amazing!-(samantha phillips i think)- if anyone finds Momma Let Go email me please- zoot777@hotmail.com
Written By: jwss on 04/21/06 at 4:36 pm

Please, if someone can send me momma let go I will appreciate... :)
Written By: rare80s on 04/28/06 at 5:56 pm

Soulseek is a nice file-sharing network that is good for finding rarer music/songs and Limewire/Kazaa is good for more common/popular music.
Written By: Fallenunder on 05/12/06 at 10:10 pm

I also am looking for weekend at bernies songs too.

i love the songs!

if any one can send anything of them to me thank you (i have Kumm A Klele and Island Girl) so im set for thos 2 i need momma let go , ocean blue and Dancin' Mood.

and i beleve the Ocean blue song is the conga line song, and the scuba diving song is Dancin' Mood or a mix of Island Girl.

The sad thing is i dont know what song momma let go is but if its on the list i must have it.
,if anyone could tell me a scene with that song in it thanks.
Written By: peterm on 05/15/06 at 12:00 pm

Ocean Blue is apparently available from emusic.com, which you can sign up for a free 100-song trial that you can cancel.  I haven't done this, though.
Written By: Scott Scheirer on 05/23/06 at 11:46 am

I'm looking for the carribean type song that was at the end of the movie (no words just music)

reebok2@starmansion.com
Written By: firefighter219 on 06/03/06 at 11:38 pm

Does anyone know where I can any or all of the songs from Weekend @ Bernies 2. Any help would be great. dfoofer@yahoo.com
Written By: Tom on 06/06/06 at 8:58 pm

Could you tell me where did you find the songs that you have?

I also am looking for weekend at bernies songs too.

i love the songs!

if any one can send anything of them to me thank you (i have Kumm A Klele and Island Girl) so im set for thos 2 i need momma let go , ocean blue and Dancin' Mood.

and i beleve the Ocean blue song is the conga line song, and the scuba diving song is Dancin' Mood or a mix of Island Girl.

The sad thing is i dont know what song momma let go is but if its on the list i must have it.
,if anyone could tell me a scene with that song in it thanks.
Written By: fallenunder on 06/06/06 at 9:14 pm

I got them off linewire
Written By: tom smith on 06/26/06 at 11:52 am

Why dont we all just list what we have from weekend at bernies and if someone has something that someone doesnt be kind enough to just email it to them, everyone just keeps asking for this or that... I only have a few but would be willing to send them to anyone who needs them... If anyone has any of the rarer  ones such as momma let go or ocean blue or dancin mood, send them to me and i will put them up and make them available to everyone this list, or just email them to someone who doesnt have them, just a thought...
Written By: Melissa on 07/04/06 at 1:39 am

Well i sorta found the lyrics to Kumm a Klele i searched and it says there on this blog site.. but i couldnt find them maybe you will have better luck.. if you find them please share im dying for anything lol

http://lucky8.spaces.msn.com/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_BlogPart_n=1&_c11_BlogPart_handle=cns!DC045A3BBDF7BD1F!1010&_c11_BlogPart_FullView=1&_c=BlogPart
Written By: Jimmy on 07/17/06 at 1:02 pm

Hey does anyone know where to find "kumm a klele" to listen to on the internet anywhere?
Written By: Melissa on 07/23/06 at 12:51 pm

Hey does anyone know where to find "kumm a klele" to listen to on the internet anywhere?

i was able to get it off of BearShare
Written By: Xcalibur on 07/30/06 at 5:11 pm

I have 3 songs from Weekend At Bernies

Island Girl
Kum A Klele
Some Like It Hot

Those are the only 3 I have been able to find and I got all 3 of them off of Limewire. If Anyone has "Momma Let Go" or "Ocean Blue" could you please send them to me
Written By: bgam56 on 07/31/06 at 11:03 pm

I have been trying to find some of these songs, like the rest of you, and stumbled across this string.  I was able to find "Dancing Girl" and "Momma Let Go".  It appears as if "Momma Let Go" is the hardest to find, and I hate to get your hopes up, but this is only a partial song with poor quality.  It may have been dupped from the movie itself, but it doesn't appear to have any of the dialogue in the background.  If you want it, send an email to b_gamblin56@yahoo.com and I will send it when I have access to this computer and email (evenings mostly).  Since many of you are wondering, it is the song from the Conga Line scene. 
Written By: Melissa on 08/08/06 at 11:04 pm

I have been trying to find some of these songs, like the rest of you, and stumbled across this string.  I was able to find "Dancing Girl" and "Momma Let Go".  It appears as if "Momma Let Go" is the hardest to find, and I hate to get your hopes up, but this is only a partial song with poor quality.  It may have been dupped from the movie itself, but it doesn't appear to have any of the dialogue in the background.  If you want it, send an email to b_gamblin56@yahoo.com and I will send it when I have access to this computer and email (evenings mostly).  Since many of you are wondering, it is the song from the Conga Line scene. 

if you have any free time can you send me the momma let go.. i know you said its poor quality but its better then nothing
melsa82786@hotmail.com if not thanks neways ;D
Written By: Eric on 08/14/06 at 6:00 pm

Yeah Momma let go is so hard to find.  I got the partial version as well ripped from the movie.  It's alright but I really want the song.  I might make another rip myself from the movie cuz I think I can do better but if anyone finds the real song please email me as well.  If I find it I will let you guys know too.
Written By: Rudy Valentin on 10/03/06 at 1:17 am

I too am having trouble with finding these songs. There is not even a sight for the artist himself and if I happen to find one it is not even the artist that I am looking for. It's just a another person with the same name.

Anyway I did stumble across one song and I have it as an mp3 file.

DANCIN' MOOD by ARROW.

Whoever wants a copy let me know by e-mailing me at rvdownloads@comcast.net
Written By: bonnie molan on 10/14/06 at 2:33 pm

Hi Lookin for song from weekend at bernie's 2.  the song that brings bernie to life.
Written By: Jon on 10/15/06 at 9:43 pm

Hi, I have Kumm A Klele, Hot And Cold, and Island Girl.  I'm happy to share but would really love to get Momma Let Go or Ocean Blue.  Thank you!  TJ  ::)
Could you do me a favor and email those to me, ive been trying for so long to get those songs, sorry i don't have Momma Let Go
Written By: ld3000 on 11/05/06 at 4:13 pm

Please, get me a link to this songs! 8)

ld3000@mail.ru
Written By: Alan on 11/12/06 at 4:48 pm

Good New Everyone!!

I was on limewire today and was able to find 2 new songs:

Dancin' Mood by Arrow
Momma Let Go by J.D. Nicholas - it's a partial movie rip with *decent* quality, must be the same one I read about earlier in the thread

so the songs I now have are:

- Arrow - Dancin' Mood
- J.D. Nicholas - Kumm A Klele
- J.D. Nicholas - Momma Let Go
- WAB2 - Opening Music
- Burning Flames - Island Girl
- Jermaine Stewart - Hot & Cold

Has anyone been able to find Ocean Blue yet?
Written By: peterm on 11/12/06 at 9:53 pm

Nope, the only place I've seen Ocean Blue is through emusic.com, and I'm not signed up there (and don't really want to sign up for a trial).
Written By: Alan on 11/14/06 at 6:34 pm

Well, I decided to give it a try and signed up for the trial and downloaded Ocean Blue, then cancelled the trial, so now I think I have everything!!

- Arrow - Dancin' Mood
- J.D. Nicholas - Kumm A Klele
- J.D. Nicholas - Momma Let Go
- WAB2 - Opening Music
- Burning Flames - Island Girl
- Jermaine Stewart - Hot & Cold
- Jahmark - Ocean Blue
Written By: Eric on 06/13/07 at 4:34 am

Hey all,

would be very very nice if somebody could send me the songs. specially Hot and Cold. Love the movie love the sound. bonehand@gmx.at

Thank you very much