inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Selling lil' me Schaper dolls
Written By: uniqueitemsonsale on 03/01/05 at 1:57 pm

I've seen a message from 2003 here requesting info on these dolls.. I do have MISB for sale, mexican ones... e-mail me please.
Subject: Re: Selling lil' me Schaper dolls
Written By: Danielle on 04/26/05 at 7:23 pm

Im interested in these cuties!! Are you still selling them? Contact me directly dtfazio@aol.com
Thanks a bunch...I look forward to hearing from you!! I remember playing with these when I was a kid!! It would mean a lot to me!!
Danielle
Written By: uniqueitemsonsale on 04/27/05 at 9:25 am

:) Yes, I am! There are 4 models available, I'm sendoing pictures to your inbox!
Written By: Jana on 10/13/05 at 7:09 pm

For years I have looked for these was outbid once on ebay and was sooo mad. Can you email me a pic if these are still for sale at jana1975allen@yahoo.com  also your price you are asking for them!! Thanks, Jana
Written By: dede butler on 11/12/05 at 1:24 pm

I'm interested in you lil' me dolls!  Do you still have some left?  I would love to see pictures if you do and find out the price.  Please email me @ dedebutler@hotmail.com.  Thank you so much!!
Written By: jan on 11/19/05 at 11:16 pm

Do you have these still? pictures?? how much? please email me all information! thanks, Jana

I've seen a message from 2003 here requesting info on these dolls.. I do have MISB for sale, mexican ones... e-mail me please.