inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Star castles
Written By: Deme on 03/12/05 at 10:20 pm

Hey, does anyone out there remember a toy for girls called "Star Castles?" I'm pretty sure that was the name for them. Anyway, they were little playsets like Polly Pocket.. only they weren't made by Bluebird - at least I don't think so. They were castles (duh) with little princesses and animals or whatever. They came out in 1998 I believe. I've searched and still can't find one. Maybe no one kept them  :\'(
Subject: Re: Star castles
Written By: whitewolf on 03/20/05 at 11:44 pm

My daughter had some of them, and I think she still has one or two saved, not sure though
Written By: carol on 09/18/05 at 1:39 pm

Hey, does anyone out there remember a toy for girls called "Star Castles?" I'm pretty sure that was the name for them. Anyway, they were little playsets like Polly Pocket.. only they weren't made by Bluebird - at least I don't think so. They were castles (duh) with little princesses and animals or whatever. They came out in 1998 I believe. I've searched and still can't find one. Maybe no one kept them  :\'(

my daughter still has all of them i was just looking at them today she wants to sell them.she has 10 to 12 different ones they came out in 1995 1996 she had years of fun with them all the pieces are still with each one
Written By: casey on 11/14/05 at 10:27 pm

;DI have 2 they came out in the 90's over the ten year i guess people thaught they were getting old so they stoped making them which made me sad. when i was 4years old is when i got my first one. If you are thinking about trying to get one good luck its really really hard to get them in good shape with all of there pieces. Try ebay some people were smart enough to buy them and keep them all of these years.
Written By: homemom on 11/19/05 at 7:58 am

if any one is still looking for star castles i have a whole bunch of the and no missing pieces email me