inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Selling dvds of Knots Landing(i have all 14 seasons)
Written By: jess78 on 03/29/05 at 11:51 pm

Hi,i have now all complete 14 seasons of Knots Landing on dvd.Half of them were first recorded on VHS and then transfered on DVD.They are in very good condition.If youre interested in one season or more,email me at ehnon_jess@hotmail.com.Thanks!
Subject: Re: Selling dvds of Knots Landing
Written By: LOGAN on 04/30/05 at 3:48 am

I AM INTERESTED IN ALL SEASONS OF KNOTS LANDING YOU HAVE ON DVD.
Written By: andrew scott on 05/25/05 at 7:33 am

I AM INTERESTED IN ALL SEASONS OF KNOTS LANDING YOU HAVE ON DVD.
hi i have most on half speed video but desperatly want to update onto dvd. Do you think that you may be in a positon to sell all 14 seasons later on. I would be most interested in obtaining the whole run. I am a huge fan .
cheers    andrew scott
Written By: andrew scott on 06/28/05 at 4:37 pm

Hi,i have complete seasons 1,2,11 and 12 of Knots Landing on dvd.Im asking $20 for each seasons let me know if youre interested.

Thanks
HI very interested in obtaining seasons 1,2 11, 12 of Knots landing. How much including postage to the U.K?
Also are they complete with titles and any chanch of you getting any more seasons? We don't get soap net over here but I believe it is being shown in America. I am agreat fan of the series and would love to get a complete set.
Thank you for your time.
Cheers     Andrew Scott...
Written By: CIJI on 07/13/05 at 12:27 pm

I'm interested in Season 11 and 12 on DVD. I live in the U.K. how much ios the shipping and do you take paypal.

I have season 4 available.

Please email me at:

EAGLE1TOMOONBASEALPHA@YAHOO.CO.UK

Thanks,

Ciji.
Written By: andrew scott on 07/21/05 at 4:16 am

Hi,i have complete seasons 1,2,11 and 12 of Knots Landing on dvd.Im asking $20 for each seasons let me know if youre interested.

Thanks
HI theres a guy on ebay selling loads of complete series of soaps inc knots. only he wants $1532.23 without post for them. This is ridiculous. I would love to have the entire series but this is out of my reach. The guy origianly wanted $2358.82. Do you know if you can get the rest of the seasons? and how much would you charge inc postage to the UK for what you have.
Cheers    andrew scott
Written By: Oughton on 09/05/05 at 11:17 pm

Hi,i have complete seasons 1,2,11 and 12 of Knots Landing on DVD.I'm asking $20 for each seasons let me know if you're interested.

Thanks
 Hi!
Can you email me information on the seasons you have available?  My email is doughton@rrc.mb.ca and My name is Dale.  I would appreciate any information you can give me regarding Knots Landing.
Thanks!!!
Dale
Subject: Re: Selling dvds of Knots Landing(i have all 14 seasons)
Written By: jess78 on 09/24/05 at 9:58 pm

Hi,i have now all complete 14 seasons of Knots Landing on dvd.Half of them were first recorded on VHS and then transfered on DVD.They are in very good condition.If youre interested in one season or more,email me at ehnon_jess@hotmail.com.Thanks!
Written By: nicola on 10/05/05 at 6:32 am

;) hi i am very, very, very intersted in buying all 14 seasons from you. Both me and my mum absolutley adore knots landing and would love to watch them all again.  How much would it cost for post and packaging to the u.k? please email me at

hiya_cheeky@hotmail.com
thanks so much.
Written By: jess78 on 11/02/05 at 12:14 am

Im willing to let them go for $200 shipping included to the UK.