inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Seeking Xcess / Club 6400 mix tapes
Written By: Christian808 on 05/10/05 at 4:07 pm

I'm looking for mix tapes from Club 6400 and Xcess in Houston from the 80's.  I'm will to trade or purchase.  I have tons of 80's club music on 12" and mix my own cd's that I could trade. 
Thanks for your help!!

Christian
xtain@ev1.net
Subject: Re: Seeking Xcess / Club 6400 mix tapes
Written By: DJ Rage on 05/16/05 at 10:57 pm

I have tapes of 93Q Live from Club 6400 that I am willing to copy to CD for you in exchange for a couple of songs I've been looking for forever. By any chance do you (or anyone for that matter) have IN-D's Bastion in D-Stress? To name one.....
Let me know...
Written By: Essex on 05/25/05 at 10:16 pm

I have tapes of 93Q Live from Club 6400 that I am willing to copy to CD for you in exchange for a couple of songs I've been looking for forever. By any chance do you (or anyone for that matter) have IN-D's Bastion in D-Stress? To name one.....
Let me know...

The one with Indiana Jones and Darth Vader samples?  I think I gots it somewherez!!!
Written By: Xcess-N-Htown on 06/28/05 at 9:39 pm

go to my website at www.6400music.com, and yes i have Bastion In-d Stress along with other In-d songs.