inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: parody search? help?
Written By: mistychance on 05/19/05 at 5:36 pm

I am looking for three song parodies, can anybody help locate them, or have and information on them.
The first is a parody of ''if i only had a brain'' from the wizard of oz and is called ''if i only had a snatch''
The second is a parody of J Lo's ''if you had my love'' and is called ''if you had my butt''
The third is a long shot because i don't know the name of it, but the lyrics talk about being able to talk to animals (possibly from Dr doo little) and ends with the line ''never tell an alligator, bite my snatch''. All of these are sang by women.
Any information would be greatly appreciated or if anyone has a recording of any of these i would be happy to pay.
Thank you :D

In fact, here is a clip of ''if i only had a snatch'' performed by a drag artist but i need the track. hope this helps.
http://www.dragtastic.com/video/hideaway/videoclips/comedyclip.wmv
Subject: Re: parody search? help?
Written By: sandibeche on 06/27/05 at 5:08 pm

One song you are referring to is "Talk Dirty to the Animals"  It wasn't from Dr. Doolitte but rather Gilda Radner - New York Live.  If you send me your email address, I'll be happy to send you a copy of the song.

Dan
sandibeche@aol.com

I am looking for three song parodies, can anybody help locate them, or have and information on them.
The first is a parody of ''if i only had a brain'' from the wizard of oz and is called ''if i only had a snatch''
The second is a parody of J Lo's ''if you had my love'' and is called ''if you had my butt''
The third is a long shot because i don't know the name of it, but the lyrics talk about being able to talk to animals (possibly from Dr doo little) and ends with the line ''never tell an alligator, bite my snatch''. All of these are sang by women.
Any information would be greatly appreciated or if anyone has a recording of any of these i would be happy to pay.
Thank you :D

In fact, here is a clip of ''if i only had a snatch'' performed by a drag artist but i need the track. hope this helps.
http://www.dragtastic.com/video/hideaway/videoclips/comedyclip.wmv

Subject: Re: parody search? help?
Written By: Mike on 07/30/05 at 12:49 pm

The song "If I only had a snatch" was performed by a drag act called Varla Jean Merman and is available on her album "The very worst of Varla Jean Merman"