inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Wanted TV SHOWS
Written By: barbabe27 on 06/30/05 at 7:57 pm

Hello all,
    I am new to this board.  I am looking for some tv shows if anyone has them to buy.  The list includes:  Just The Ten of Us,  Life Goes On, Hey Dude, My Sister Sam, My 2 Dads, Party of Five.    THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
Subject: Re: Wanted TV SHOWS
Written By: lgriffie on 07/05/05 at 1:24 pm

I am in the process of obtaining the rest of the Hey Dude episodes that I am missing.  I will then have all five seasons completed.  I can let you know if I do get all of them if you are still interested.

Lindsay
Written By: georgectv on 10/19/05 at 3:03 pm

I am in the process of obtaining the rest of the Hey Dude episodes that I am missing.  I will then have all five seasons completed.  I can let you know if I do get all of them if you are still interested.

Lindsay

Hey,
I've got the entire 65 episode series on dvd.  Let me know if you are interested it me sending it to you.

George
Written By: khalilah on 11/10/05 at 7:49 pm

Hey,
I've got the entire 65 episode series on dvd.  Let me know if you are interested it me sending it to you.

George

do you have hey dude for sale
Written By: bsbfan4life006 on 01/02/06 at 12:21 am

how did u happen to find hey dude  would love to have a dvd of that show
Written By: invinciblejones on 03/05/06 at 1:25 pm

I have a lot of episodes of Just the Ten of us. Let me know if you want them.