inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: 1980s Maple Town collection for sale
Written By: Kaylithin on 07/16/05 at 2:02 pm

Hey ho! Well, I don't know how many of you remember an old cartoon called 'Maple Town Stories' from back in the day, but for the longest time now I've had a bunch of toys from it. However, I'm going through all my childhood things and making the tough choice on what should stay and what should go. Some things, such as this colleciton, I'd rather see go to someone who really wants them. So my Maple Town collection is up for auction on Ebay starting at $15 if anyone is interested. There will also probably bee more things for sale later on, once I've sorted through it all. Off hand, I know I'll be getting rid of some My Little Ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, and at least one Pirates of Dark Water figurine.
Subject: Re: 1980s Maple Town collection for sale
Written By: jenny on 09/28/05 at 7:19 pm

i was wondering if you still have this collection.i would like to purchase it if you still have. i have a few sets of families but i would like alot more. my parents would buy them for me and my sister when were two and three. thank you.