inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills
Written By: KCJ506 on 07/25/05 at 5:16 am

Yes I know a lot of people hated this show but I got into it. I was watching the episodes I have recently and I still like it even though it's bad. There were 40 episodes of this series. I have 33 on tape. If there's someone out there has the other episodes by any chance please hook me up.
Subject: Re: Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills
Written By: Mike on 09/18/05 at 11:17 am

Yes I know a lot of people hated this show but I got into it. I was watching the episodes I have recently and I still like it even though it's bad. There were 40 episodes of this series. I have 33 on tape. If there's someone out there has the other episodes by any chance please hook me up.

Is there anyway I can get my hands on those episodes!!!!????!!!  I would do anything
Written By: senor_rainey on 10/12/05 at 3:27 am

Hey do you know the stunt woman that played the Laurie Foster (Scorpio) character once she got her special powers?  That woman in tight clothes was the only reason why i watched the show.
Written By: Joe on 01/08/06 at 7:50 am

I would like to buy any of the videos you have. I have been looking for any episodes.

Written By: Fonzie on 01/29/06 at 6:44 am

Likewise,
I grew up watching this show on TV and sadly, taped over accidently the 1 pilot episode I ever owned. :( Please, if someone can help us get these episodes to relive our youths, we would be the happiest fans in the world! -I also am offering to pay for them as well-

Fonzie