inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: I need to know what this game is called!
Written By: yourulebsb on 07/28/05 at 5:33 pm

Ok... This is gonna sound totally crazy, and don't ask me why I was thinking about this, but there is this really old computer game that I used to play at school in like 3rd grade and I am trying to figure out what it is called.

The game starts off with you being a little boy at this carnival. You play some game and you win a doll as a prize, but when you pick one you get sucked into the doll and sent to this island. The object is to get off the island, and to do so you have to solve all these puzzles.

I remember one of them was you come upon a troll or something and he has this machine that shoots goo. He presses buttons to shoot the goo into a bucket in a certain pattern and you have to copy the pattern, and it gets harder and harder as you copy him.

If anyone has any idea what this game is called and could let me know, or has any ideas of where I could figure out what its called I would be forever in your debt. (I think the game has Island in the title... but I could be wrong) If you could also please pass the message on and ask your friends that would be awsome cause this has been driving me CRAZY!!!