inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Who was Barbie crazy
Written By: Beth on 08/04/05 at 3:41 pm

Hey girlsl who was Barbie crazy. I used to love barbies in my childhood. they made real life come to life and when you'd make up stories well that'd be the best part. I had a pink barbie car, Jeep, Tons of barbie clothes, shoes, Hairbrushes, Accesories, Hair salon, a Barbie house made out of a box and so much more. In fact i still hang on to all my barbies in my room. I even have a myscene doll. I got her when they first came out. She sits their like a doll lol. Tell us your childhood Stories, memories of the barbie days if u want to. I'm trying to remember of a barbie i used to have that you could cut her hair with siccors. it was neat. if u know what i'm talkin about leave me know thanks. c-ya girls. It's a barbie world
Subject: Re: Who was Barbie crazy
Written By: Judywho on 08/04/05 at 3:43 pm

awsome yep! those were the days when i'd play with barbies for hrs. Know it seems like my childhoods long gone.  8)
Subject: Re: Who was Barbie crazy
Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/04/05 at 5:27 pm

Howdy, you guests.

Yeah, I had a lot of Barbies...but I used to cut their hair off and draw all over their faces, and whatnot. I was never a normal child. LOL

Beth