inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Poll! Who votes........
Written By: Beth on 08/04/05 at 3:47 pm

Poll! who votes for either Busy world of richard scary or Gulla Gulla Island
i need at least 20 or more votes. Vote only once please. thanks if any of u guys can name characters from both show that'd be awsome.
Subject: Re: Poll! Who votes........
Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/04/05 at 5:26 pm

i need at least 20 or more votes. Vote only once please. thanks if any of u guys can name characters from both show that'd be awsome.

Wooo. We have the same name!

Why is this in the "Wanted/selling" category? *shrugs*

I chose "Gulla Gulla Island" Just because of it's swift repetitive wording.

Beth
Written By: Alchoholica on 08/04/05 at 8:07 pm

I loved The Busy World of Richard Scary when i was a kid.. the only one i remember is the Fox Mr Fixit.
Written By: Beth on 08/04/05 at 8:09 pm

I'm not sure actully why i put in the wanted and selling. I guess b/c lots of people come here well i dunno o well. c-ya
Written By: Luvie on 08/17/05 at 4:18 pm

I loved The Busy world of Richard Scary, God the kid shows now a days suck. Not like back then, those were the days!
Written By: Dominic L. on 08/19/05 at 2:56 pm

I say Richard Scarry, I used to love that show! I mean, come on, who doesn't like pickle cars?
Written By: Magnum,PI {2} on 08/23/05 at 9:17 am

Mr frumbe rocks richard scary was the best
Written By: GoodRedShirt on 08/28/05 at 7:04 am

I'm not sure actully why i put in the wanted and selling. I guess b/c lots of people come here well i dunno o well. c-ya
You should've put it in "Playful Penguin Place"
Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/28/05 at 7:49 am

You should've put it in "Playful Penguin Place"

*points and laughs at Beth the guest* Hehehehhehe....she can't! She's just a mere GUEST!! Muahaha

Beth

Written By: sdmartin on 09/29/05 at 7:38 pm

Mr. Ron was the father on the show.  Ms. Natalie was his wife.  James was the son.  Vanessa was the daughter.  Shayna was the younger daughter.  Then there was Simeon the baby boy.  Binyah Binyah was the pollywog.  Brian was the asian-american friend.   Marisol was the latina neighbor.  Those are the only characters I remember.  Of course I will vote for Gulla Gulla Island!