inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Lawn Jarts For SALE
Written By: dantiques111 on 08/22/05 at 10:15 pm

REDUCED - REDUCED - REDUCED - REDUCED - REDUCED - REDUCED - REDUCED - REDUCED - REDUCED - REDUCED 

I have a Regent Lawn Jarts Game in original box FOR SALE. REDUCED Price Now $50 Including S&H and Delivery Confirmation. Also selling a Franklin Yard Darts game REDUCED PRICE NOW $35 Including S&H and Delivery Confirmation.  $75 for Both. Email me at dantiques1@adelphia.net for photos and details if interested. Won't last long at this REDUCED Price so Hurry!
Subject: Re: Lawn Jarts For SALE
Written By: sharon on 08/28/05 at 6:12 pm

can you send me a picture of the jarts i have been wanting these for a long time.  thanks
Written By: dantiques111 on 08/30/05 at 2:59 pm

can you send me a picture of the jarts i have been wanting these for a long time.  thanks

Here are photos of both sets
Written By: dantiques111 on 08/30/05 at 4:21 pm

After looking more closely at the 2 sets, I have found out the following: Top row 4 perfect jarts plus an extra fin as you see them. The others are Franklins and all have broken fins except for 1 yellow fin(far right) that isn't too bad. I'm not sure but I think you can find replacements fins for all of these. I was asking $85 originally for all but if you are interested I will sell them all as you see them for $45.00 and I will pay for shipping.  I will send them only with the original Jarts box and original Jarts rings. The Franklin box is not in the greatest shape and the Franklin rings have been fabricated out of TV cable.  If you dont want the Franklins you can have the top row(5 pieces plus box and rings) for $40.00.
Written By: dantiques111 on 08/31/05 at 12:07 pm

SOLD!