inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: WANTED!!: 80's/90's TV Shows & Cartoons!
Written By: ILoveElias on 09/03/05 at 11:37 pm

:)I'm looking for the following:
Oprah, Rescue 911, Chicago Hope, Touched By An Angel, Real Stories Of The California Highway Patrol, Top Cop, 48 Hours, Prime Time, 20/20,, American Journal?, Current Affairs, America's Most Wanted, Emergency Call, Prime Suspect, Emergency Response, Code 3 (used to come on after Cops aired on Fox 66), Empty Nest, Golden Girls, Step By Step, The Seivers, Wrestling WWF, Tempest (talk show), Jenny Jones, Lisa Gibbons, Montel Williams, Maury Povach, Mama's Family, Denis The Menace, Whinney The Pooh, Ducktails, Dark Wing Duck, Chipp N Dale Rescue Rangers, Bonkers, Bugs Bunny, Tailspin, The Chipmunks, Mary Melodie.
Also, MTV specials, like the VMA'S, MTV New Years Eve (including the 100 videos for that year), MTV Unplugged, VH1 Behind The Music, etc. Artists I love include, The Spice Girls, Garbage, Madonna, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, LL Cool Jay, Collio, The Cranberries, Bush, Blind Melon, TLC Veruca Salt, Metallica, Cinderella, Docken, Bon Jovi, The Scorpions, Ratt, etc. There to many of them for me to list here. You'd get tired of reading. Lol. You can post a reply here, or e-mail me, using the link that says e-mail, or PM me here on the boards. I'd greatly appreciate any help. I've been looking for these shows and cartoons all over, but haven't been able to find them, even  on eBay, if you can believe that. Lol.
I'll buy them, since I have nothing to trade.
Thanks,
ILoveELIAS