inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: "Babe" Perfume by Coty
Written By: Kate on 09/05/05 at 3:58 pm

Where can I find the perfume called Babe manufactured by Coty? My mom used to wear it when I was a kid, and she'd spray in on my teddy bear to help me sleep and know she was near... I would really like to smell it again... such happy memories : ) just wondering....     
Subject: Re: "Babe" Perfume by Coty
Written By: ILoveElias on 09/05/05 at 10:27 pm

My prediction is, that if no one has it here, you could look for it at
www.ebay.com
I shop there for everything, CD'S, perfume, videos, stuffed animals, baby clothes, etc. Hope this helps.
ILoveElias
Written By: katepasa on 09/12/05 at 9:50 pm

My prediction is, that if no one has it here, you could look for it at
www.ebay.com
I shop there for everything, CD'S, perfume, videos, stuffed animals, baby clothes, etc. Hope this helps.
ILoveElias

I tried there first that's why I came here : ) It didn't help, but thanks though : )  any one else know anything??? 
Written By: ktelqueen on 09/12/05 at 9:52 pm

try Wal-Mart..i saw 'Skin' there one day..ok maybe i bought it  :-[ ;D..seemed like a good idea at the time since it was so retro  :D
Written By: Kathy on 11/23/05 at 12:51 pm

I tried there first that's why I came here : ) It didn't help, but thanks though : )
Written By: barefootrobin on 11/23/05 at 12:55 pm

Where can I find the perfume called Babe manufactured by Coty? My mom used to wear it when I was a kid, and she'd spray in on my teddy bear to help me sleep and know she was near... I would really like to smell it again... such happy memories : ) just wondering....