inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Jarts - Lawn darts - just found a NEVER OPENED set
Written By: beaneno on 09/17/05 at 9:44 pm

Just discovered a BRAND NEW - in box, set of 4 lawn darts...... 2 yellow / 2 red - w/rinds, the whole thing. A little dusty, but look GREAT. Any SPECIFIC idea what I could do with these?

email please - I can email pics
Subject: Re: Jarts - Lawn darts - just found a NEVER OPENED set
Written By: Marty on 09/07/06 at 12:08 pm

Just discovered a BRAND NEW - in box, set of 4 lawn darts...... 2 yellow / 2 red - w/rinds, the whole thing. A little dusty, but look GREAT. Any SPECIFIC idea what I could do with these?

email please - I can email pics

Can you please send a picture of your lawn jarts for review. I'm looking for a certain type.
Written By: jeremy on 09/08/06 at 12:05 am

if lawn darts are for sale please email me with a price. thanks
Written By: Deby on 09/29/06 at 9:29 pm

Beaneno,
I am looking for a nice set of Lawn Jarts for my son-in-law before he wears mine out.  He's young enough to have never had the pleasure of playing jarts til he came to the house this summer.  What brand is your set? and do you still have it?  Asking price? Please e-mail with any more info and a pic if you have one.

Hope to talk with you soon,
Deby
Written By: 99niko on 10/01/06 at 6:03 pm

Beaneno,
I am looking for a nice set of Lawn Jarts for my son-in-law before he wears mine out.  He's young enough to have never had the pleasure of playing jarts til he came to the house this summer.  What brand is your set? and do you still have it?  Asking price? Please e-mail with any more info and a pic if you have one.

Hope to talk with you soon,
Deby

Hi there! I have a nice set with box don't think they were ever used can't say for sure though I would like $115.00 plus shipping
thanks
Written By: hmarx20 on 04/15/07 at 10:55 am

Hi there! I have a nice set with box don't think they were ever used can't say for sure though I would like $115.00 plus shipping
thanks

Are these still for sale? Thanks.
Written By: Philip Eno on 04/15/07 at 3:17 pm

Are these still for sale? Thanks.
For your sake I hope so?