inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: pac man cartoon on dvd
Written By: tamara on 10/11/05 at 4:18 pm

hi iam looking for pac man cartoon on dvd iam willing to pay 10$ for the dvd  and i want every season
Subject: Re: pac man cartoon on dvd
Written By: Tony J Case on 10/19/05 at 11:52 pm

As fortune might have it, I have recently acquired a full run of the show on DVD. If you are interested, perhaps we can work a trade for them. I'm always on the lookout for more materal!
Written By: tamara on 10/20/05 at 12:21 pm

hi will you take 10$ for it
Written By: Tony J Case on 10/21/05 at 1:23 am

Well to be honest, I'd much rather try and trade. I'm more in it for getting my hands on shows from my youth than for monetary gain. (That and I just traded for these, so I'd feel a bit unclean just turning around and selling the new aquisitions).

But if I were to sell, it would be have to be more in the ballpark of about 20 bucks to cover the raw DVDs, the cases and shipping costs.
Written By: Tony J Case on 11/08/05 at 2:09 am

I take it then that you were scared off or not intrested in the show?
Subject: Ask NBC News
Written By: H on 11/25/05 at 8:18 pm

How can I get the "Ask NBC News" series?  I am willing to pay.  Please email me at hiram@stoopboy.com

Thanks.
Written By: Tony J Case on 12/17/05 at 2:18 am

But if I were to sell, it would be have to be more in the ballpark of about 20 bucks to cover the raw DVDs, the cases and shipping costs.

Good news - I found some cheaper discs during black friday. I could probably let the set go for about 8 bucks+shipping (probably something in the ballpark of 6 or so bucks. I'd have to check the costs).