inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Tony's Titanic Trade List - tons of 80's Toons and live action inside!
Written By: Tony J Case on 10/22/05 at 1:05 am

Hey folks - here's a revision of my HUGE trade list. Take a look and see if there's anything you like:

WHAT I HAVE
* Pac-Man
(5 DVDs, about 10 hours)
Both seasons of Pacman plus Christmas comes to Pac Land. I'm only missing ONE episode from the show: "The Old Pac Man and the Sea/Pac Enemy #1". Aside from that, the set looks great.

* Dragon's Lair
(1 DVDs, about 4 hours)
Sadly, not the whole season - the first 8 or so episodes.

* Mr T's Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool
(1 DVD, 60 min)
Mister T's self help video cant be beat for laughs. Cheesy as hell, but his heart is in the right place

* Mr T - the cartoon
(2 DVDs, about 4 hours)
Remember the cartoon where Mr T and a gaggle of gymnasts traveled the country (by bus - I aint gettin in no plane, foo!) and solved crimes? That
Subject: Re: Tony's Titanic Trade List - tons of 80's Toons and live action inside!
Written By: Tony J Case on 11/02/05 at 7:57 pm

* The Ghost Busters
(2 discs, about 2 hours)
This is the live action Filmation series done back in the mid 70's with Larry Storch and Forest Tucker, and NOT The Real Ghostbusters or the Filmation animated Ghostbusters. I currently have 4 episodes out of the 13, with hopefully another 3 on the way in trade. 

I have just had the good fortune to get 3 more episodes of Ghost Busters, bringing the grand total to 7 epsoides, or just around three hours (give or take - I havent mastered them, so running time is a guess).
Subject: Re: Tony's Titanic Trade List - tons of 80's Toons and live action inside!
Written By: Tony J Case on 11/03/05 at 4:47 pm

Greetings, friends - I got my hands on a couple of new shows today.

* Saturday Morning Cartoons
(1 disc, about 2 hours long)
I had a stroke of luck trading for this DVD. It's an assortment of Saturday Morning toons - Charlie Brown and Snoopy, Saturday Supercade, Dungons and Dragons, some of the In The News spots, and the original commercials. It looks pretty rough (bad DVD compression, I suspect), so this isnt the quality of the other shows I have.

* Captain Power
(one disc, possibly 2 hours if I find that 4th episode)
Sadly only three epsisodes of this show (with possibly a 4th if my roommate can find a tape)

* Pole Position
(1 Disc, 60 min)
Sadly, I only 2 episodes of this to offer.
Written By: plaidman on 11/29/05 at 1:30 pm

I've got the Hulk Hogan Rock N Wrestling cartoons if you are interested in trading. I am especially interested in your Commercials Disks.

I've got some other Cartoons too (A few Turbo Teen, A few Rubik the Amazing Cube, A few Get ALong Gang Eps, Fonz and the Happy Days Gang Cartoon...a few others, I forget. If you are interested, drop me an email and we can work something out.
Written By: Tony J Case on 03/26/06 at 1:43 am

Greetings folks -

I had the good fortune of getting ahold of some more episodes to offer up. I'm in the process of mastering a DVD with the first 5 episodes of MASK (should be done by the end of the day). Also, I've finally got the episode of AL-TV burnt to DVD and ready to go - so 2 hours of Al weirdness ready to roll out the door.

And I have better copies of Hulk Hogan's Rock n' Wrestling coming to me any day now. I should have those mastered by the end of the week, if all goes well.
Written By: jaymanchu on 03/29/06 at 2:13 pm

Very interested in these:
Cartoon Allstars to the Rescue
Mr T's Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool
Hulk Hogan's Rock and Wrestling

check out my website:

http://raredvdtrading.com

Written By: Tony J Case on 03/29/06 at 4:39 pm

Oh my word - you have Dynaman! I've been lamenting the loss of my VHS for years now.

When I get home from work, I'll fire you off an email and we can talk more.
Written By: Tony J Case on 04/22/06 at 4:19 pm

Ladies and Gents - I give you my newest aquisition: Hammerman! Sadly just one episode, but if you ever wanted to see MC Hammer get a pair of talking magic shoes and fight crime - this is what you need! I got some other odds and ends I can throw on with it, to round out the disc longer than it's half a hour running time.
Written By: Tony J Case on 06/12/06 at 9:47 pm

Hey folks, a quick revision of my list, updated for your pleasure. Take a look and see if we cant work something out.
Written By: Tony J Case on 08/24/06 at 2:00 am

Hey folks - just drawing attention to my thread again. This time I've added a couple more shows: Starcom, Dino Riders, some rare He-Man and the Family Circus. Share and Enjoy!
Written By: Tony J Case on 08/31/06 at 2:45 am

A couple of more additions today: Captain Power tapes!